ONE

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

NOTE: Before we start with chapter one I just would like to clarify things. Goo Jae Hee and Kang Tae Joon are purely fictional in this story so it would be up to you on who to imagine with the the characters(though I know that you're still imagine Minho and Sulli for it :p ehhehehe) I didn't mean to cause any confusion with this. I hope you'll understand. Thank you :)

 

 

ONE

CMH Entertainment can’t do damage control?

It’s been two weeks since the news regarding CMH Entertainment Goo Jae Hee and high jumper Kang Tae Joon dating scandal spread all over the networking sites and CMH Entertainment haven’t given any statements about it yet. Some sources say that CMH can’t give its statement because Jae Hee and Tae Joon can’t be contacted for two weeks now.

Some fans are even asking if what is happening in CMH now. After having the care of CMH Entertainment to CMH Inc.’s second son, Choi Minho last year, the entertainment run smoothly and even ranked on top for several award giving bodies but it seems like this scandal can’t be under control of CMH now.

What is really happening with CMH Entertainment? Would netizens be able to get a proper statement and answers from them? That’s soon to be found out.

 

 

 

“What is this Minho?! CMH Inc. name is being dragged in this stupid scandal already!” his uncle burst upon reading the current entertainment news.

It’s been two weeks and the company hasn’t received any ideas about the whereabouts of Jae Hee and Tae Joon, to add on that are several fan accounts saying that they saw Jae Hee and Tae Joon in different places. Minho came to point that he wanted to release a statement saying that Jae Hee is not yet ready to give any statement so the company is hoping for the people’s patience regarding the matter but then a lot of people disagreed with his idea for Jae Hee actually never let any scandals or news about her not taken care immediately.

 

“I’m sorry uncle, we are all trying to do our best to have things under our control while we’re still looking for Jae Hee.” Minho replied as he looked down.

“I can’t believe this is happening to Jae Hee, she was such a sweetheart on her young age…” another aunt of him spoke.

“Minho I believe that you can solve this problem, we’ve entrust you the entertainment since last year and you have made it shine even more, don’t let this scandal be any downfall.” His dad spoke which made Minho look at him and nodded.

“You better do it Minho, this is not a joke, I also heard that some sponsors already pulled out because of this.” His uncle butted in. Minho just tried to hold it in and accepted his rants.

 

-

“How is Minho doing darling?” Sulli’s mom asked as they were having a breakfast.

“I don’t know mom, it’s been two weeks and I can tell that he’s not fine… I mean Jae Hee… some even said that she’s one of the artists that made CMH’s name big in the industry… but then how can she be so insensitive to do this?” Sulli replied with a sigh.

She perfectly knows that her boyfriend is just trying to front when she’s with him for she would sometimes check things over Minho’s secretary.

“I know Minho can surpass this, and besides, I believe that this is just the start.” Her dad said which made Sulli nodded.

She has her faith on Minho, she knows that he’ll do better than what his father has did to CMH Entertainment… in time she knows he can.

 

 

-

 

“Hey cheer up, don’t let uncle’s word affect you.” Onew said as he settled two coffees and a dessert infront of him and Minho. The meeting with the ‘family’ regarding what happened to  CMH Entertainment has just ended and Onew asked Minho to grab some snacks with him.

“I’m starting to doubt myself with this.” Minho suddenly said which made Onew’s brow rise.

“What are you trying to say? Don’t be like that…. I know that you can do this… it’s just a mere scandal of any artists and a lot of entertainment has gone through this and have surpassed it too…. So don’t try to say that.” Onew protested.

“But with uncle-“

“Uncle has always been like that… remember when the Pharmaceutical was accused of giving higher amount of dosage than the one stated and it even became a huge chaos? He was like blaming everyone because of it but it ended as it was settled.” Onew tried to cheer his brother up, he’s not used in seeing him feeling down like this.

“I can’t even make a proper decision now… I know my other artists also needs me but I have almost devoted all my time with this scandal.” Minho replied.

 

 

-

 

Goo Jae Hee leaves Korea for Good, What is CMH Entertainment’s Stand?

As we can recall, actress Goo Jae Hee had the spotlight for a couple of weeks now and today finally CMH Entertainment gives out their very first and probably their last statement regarding Goo Jae Hee.

 

Hello. This is CMH Entertainment.

This is an official statement regarding the pictures that was revealed by a twitter account concerning Goo Jae Hee and high jumper Kang Tae Joon.


First, we bow our heads and sincerely apologize for causing concern to all the representatives and all the fans of Goo Jae Hee, Kang Tae Joon and all the camps concerned.

 

The revealed photo is really our talent, Goo Jae Hee together with Kang Tae Joon. It was not in their intention to create a huge complication over this.

 

Through this statement we would like to inform everyone regarding what is really happening. Jae Hee, being close to her co-actors is a nature of our talent. It’s a thing to develop camaraderie with your colleagues and Jae Hee is good with it. People may have misunderstood things but whatever it is with Jae Hee and her co-actors and purely and merely friendship.

 

As we confirm the true identity of Jae Hee and Tae Joon together in the photos, we would also like to confirm all the speculations, Jae Hee and Tae Joon is now in their second year relationship and has took another step.

 

After learning Jae Hee’s resolution regarding the different matters, we are saddened by her decision to leave CMH Entertainment and Korea for good as she and Tae Joon are planning live outside the country for good after their planned engagement and wedding that will be announced soon.

 

Matters were discussed and fans don’t have to worry, Jae Hee pledges to finish all her commitments before taking the next step which includes her SBS Drama ‘It’s You’ with actor Cha Eun Gyeol.

 

Jae Hee is sincerely asking sorry for causing trouble to everyone as she is also asking for your support and understanding with all her decisions.

 

The entertainment is also asking for the same thing as we support Jae Hee to whatever her plans and decisions are.

 

We will return to greet you as a more matured agency after having learned from this incident. We apologize once again.
 

We are hoping for your understanding and forgiveness.

 

CMH Entertainment

 

 

 

 

“I’m happy that things are settled.” Sulli said as she leaned at Minho’s chest.

“I’m also relieved.” She added.

“Baby…”

“Uhm?”

Sorry.” Minho whispered as he got hold of Sulli’s hand kissed it. They’re not having some star gazing near a train station where they can find peace; they consider it as their secret place. As they are now settled at the back of Minho’s pick up car which he usually use when they’re having this star gazing.

“Why?” Sulli asked, confused.

“I became too caught up with the situation and almost had no time for you.” Minho replied.

“Oh baby no worries, I understand your situation and I will always do…. And besides everything is okay now right?” Sulli said as she also squeezed Minho’s hands in assurance.

“Thank you. Thank you for always being there baby.” Minho said with a smile.

“I would always be here.” Sulli replied. Minho was again in his senti-mode and Sulli perfectly knows why he’s acting this way.

“Did something happen that you haven’t told me?” Sulli asked as she rose up from lying down beside Minho.

 Minho then followed.

“Nothing.”

“And you know I won’t buy that… it’s your uncles and aunts again?” Sulli knows that they are the one who always put down Minho. They don’t acknowledge his achievements saying that it doesn’t even level on the achievement of his cousins or even his brother, Onew.

“You remember what Onew told you right? When you weren’t part of this world yet and is still getting education, Onew has also experienced this and look at him now…” Sulli tried to encourage him as she held his hand.

“I don’t know… I just can’t help but get bothered by it… Some even think that letting Jae Hee go is a big lost… and as the acting CEO of CMH I do know that she really is a big lost…. But how can I hold on to someone who has caused too much ruckus in the company?” Minho replied.

“Though you lost Jae Hee… and even Tae Joon who’s supposed to sign a contract with you, you still got a lot of artists and they can be as great as she is.”

“Oh baby you don’t know how happy I am that I have you.” Minho didn’t want to continue with the topic for it’s been some time that they have done this. He wanted this moment to be with her alone and doesn’t want to be bothered by work for now.

Sulli just giggled and smile which made Minho hug her.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

 

=========================

End of chapter one. I'm very happy reading your responses :) Thank you so much!

Comments?:)

thank you!