Chapter 9 - Holiday

On Rainy Days~~

The final exams already finished and the long holiday starts. Rain's family is very is excited for this holiday because Mr. Choi, Rain's dad is coming back home from working outstation and her older brother will be coming home also for semester break. For Minho's family, they have planned to go on vacation at Jeju island. His family will be gone for 2 weeks. Dongwoon's family will be staying at the village because they just moved for a month ago and still need to mixed up with the villagers.

During this school holiday, this village will have a big family festival. Dongwoon's mom and Rain's mom participate in the community. The festival is a yearly tradition for the past 5 years. It's to make all the villagers closer and getting to know each other more. The village is not that big. There will be food stalls for local cuisine, dancing, singing competition and a lots more.

*At Rain's house*

"Daddy~~~ you're back. I missssssssed you sooooo much." Rain hug her dad as soon as he step into the house. "Oh honey, I missed you too my beloved beautiful bubbly only daughter. Where's your mom? Oh there she is. Hello my beloved wife. :)" "Welcome home honey. We missed you. How's the weather in Hong Kong? How are you?" Mrs. Choi asked her husband who still standing at the door hugged by his only daughter.

"Dad, we have a new neighbour next door. They're very rich and they also kind plus they just moved from Seoul. You should visit them before your holiday ends." Rain happily tell her dad about Dongwoon's family. Her mom just giggle on her daughter behaviour. "Is it because you can also visit them? Because they have a very handsome son. You are, aren't you?" her mother teased. "Nooo!!!" Rain quickly object but her face is now blushing tomato red. "Oh, my daughter already grown up and already have someone else in her heart when I'm gone? My daughter can now get married." Her father also joined her mother teasing Rain. "Noo. I don't want to get married now. I'm still 16." Rain answered looking down try to hide her blushing cheeks. "Nevermind, even if you not married now, next year you will turn 17 then 18,19,20,21 and you will end up marrying him. Haha" Mr. Choi continue to tease his only daughter. "No i won't." Rain quickly run upstairs to her room.

In her room, she lay down on her bed. Blushing because of her parent teases. She want Dongwoon to be her boyfriend but marry him also can be consider but she still 16. She blushed more at this thought. The Rain start to imagine her life with Dongwoon.

 


 

*At Dongwoon's house*

"Dongwoon, dinner is ready. You can come down now." Mrs. Son yelled from the kitchen.

"Hold up, 5 minutes." Dongwoon busy finishing up something in his room.

*5 minutes later*

"Ma, how's the work for festival going? Do you need any help? I think I can help." Dongwoon asked his mother while having their dinner.

"For the time being everything is okay. Are you sure you want to help? You never show any interest about helping before but you can follow me tomorrow. Let see if there's any help needed. Mrs. Choi daughter also will be there I heard. She's very creative so her mother assigned her with the decoration team. Maybe you could join them. Since maybe they need someone tall to help." Mrs. Son give hint to his son. She know what exactly her son wants actually.

"Oh really. I didn't know about that. I think that would be a good idea. Don't forget to tag me along tomorrow ok Ma." Dongwoon smiled then continue finishing his dinner.

 


 

Sorry for the short and late update. Pretty busy.