Chapter 7 - New Student

On Rainy Days~~

*At the village school*

"Alright everyone, before we begin our class today. I have someone to introduce. He's a new student transffered from the city" Rain's teacher waved at the sudent to come in. "He's name is Son Dongwoon" Rain's teacher continued as Dongwoon walked into the classroom.

Rain eyes widen as soon as she saw Dongwoon walked in. Her heart suddenly beat faster and faster. "OMG, that's him. That's my angel" Rain whispered.

"Hello, my name is Son Dongwoon. Please take a good care of me." Dongwoon bowed.

"Ok Dongwoon, go sit next to Gikwang. Over there" Dongwoon nodded and quickly walk to Gikwang. Dongwoon pass by Rain on the way toi his table. Rain couldn't look up when Dongwoon pass by. She puts her head on the table. Smilling happily in her heart. She feels like yelling but she's in the class.

"Rain, cute boy in school. OMG~" Key whispered at Rain. Nicole at the back, who sit behind Dongwoon starts to get all flirty as the teacher busy writting equation on the board. Rain just ignored Nicole flirty action. She's just happy to see her angel again. She doesn't want to show it infront of her friends because she's the only one who like Dongwoon. Dongwoon didn't even noticed her. 

*KRING~~~~ bells ring.*

"Ok student. Don't forget your homework and revise what i taught you today. Your exam is around the corner and after that you will have long holiday. Thank You"

Nicole quickly tap on Dongwoon shoulder as soon as the teacher step out of the class. "Hey there, My name is Nicole and over there is my two bestfriend, Key and Rain" Nicole pointing towards where Key and Rain sitting. Key quickly wave while Rain just stone there. 

"Oh hey. I didn't know you have the city slang" Dongwoon replied. "Duhh don't look down on us villagers ok. We have television ok and also the internet. You're cute. I like your hair." Nicole wanted to touch Dongwoon's hair but stopped by Key. Key knows his bestfriend flirty attitude. "Nicole did you forget Jinwoon? Hmm" Key teased. "Who is Jinwoon?" Nicole making blur face. "Babe!! He is your freaking boyfriend from next class" Key raised his tone in very high tone. "Dude I don't have a boyfriend!!!" Nicole making faces to Key to stop him from exposing her more. "Girl you such a player. Poor Jinwoon got a girlfriend unfaithful like you. I'm going to tell him during lunch later." Key playfully provoke Nicole. "Na-ah. Don't. I love him. I was just messing around. Don't you know me?" Nicole wink at Dongwoon.

"Sorry to disturb your little cat fight here but i have another class to attend. Bye. Nice meeting you both." Dongwoon packed his bag and get up. Quickly wave to the bestfriends stunned of his sudden interuption. "Hey don't forget to sit with us during lunch later" Key quickly yelled before Dongwoon get far away. Dongwoon quickly give ok sign to Key.

"Hey~~ Nicole. Since when you know how to flirt? Been watching drama aren't you?" Key teased Nicole who is now glaring at her bestfriend. "I was joking around. This school has no drama other than Miss Universe, Didi. Why are you jealous? You are jealous aren't you? Nicole raising her eyebrow multiple times.

"Babe!!! We are late for art class. Stop with ya catfight. Let's go. Hurry." Rain who was stoned out during her bestfriend little cat fight suddenly get up.


 

*In the art class*

"Rain~~~" Minho waved as soon as Rain enter the class room. "Come here/ quick. I have something to show you." Minho get up and ushered Rain to sit next to him.

"Here~~ taddaaa! I've made a plane out of ice cream sticks we've used before.Cool right?" Minho passed the plane to Rain. "Awww cool. This is awesome. I didnt know you collect the ice cream sticks." Rain smiled.

As both of them finished talking. They heard a knock on the door when the teacher about to start the class. Rain and Minho didn't bother about that when the teacher ask the student who knocked the door to come in. Both of them engrossed to their conversation until Rain heard...

"Hi, I'm Son Dongwoon. I am a new student here" Dongwoon standing next to the art teacher in front of the class. Rain got shocked for the second time today. She quickly turned to Dongwoon. Minho got confused at Rain's sudden action. They were busy talking about a movie they both watched on television last night.

"Why he's in this class?" Rain whispered loud enough for Minho to hear. "OMG what should I do?" Minho curiously looked at panic Rain. He didn't understand why suddenly she act like that.

As Rain saw Dongwoon coming towards her to sit at the next table. She quickly look down and put her head on the table. "Rain, are you alright? Why are you acting like this?" Minho asked the nervous girl. She glance at Minho trying to hide her face from Dongwoon. "Oh nothing. I'm okay, just urm stomachace." Rain replied. "Do you wanna go to the nurse room? I can take you there" "urm no. I'm fine. I just lay low here. Cover up for me please." Rain plead.


 

Sorry didnt update this past few days. Didn't have mood to write. Enjoy. I'll try to update tomorrow. Enjoy.