Chapter - 11 - Festival

On Rainy Days~~

The festival runs for a week. They have many activities throughout the whole week

*During the festival - Dongwoon and Rain was having a date*

They play games together. Eat together. Dance together. Singing together. To sum it up, they spend the whole entire festival together. They were having the best time of their life until Rain totally forgot about someone. Someone she close with before Dongwoon appear.

*Last day of the festival*

Dongwoon and Rain was sitting alone at a table quite far behind from everyone. They both having fun talking and eating. Then suddenly was interupted by Nicole and Jinwoon. "Hi Rain, sorry for disturbing your date here but someone want to meet you." Nicole told her bestfriend with a straight face because she don't like to do this kind of stuff. "Who?" Rain asked curiously. "I don't know his name but he usually with you at school before you start dating Dongwoon here. Ho? Min? Mino? Quick I'm starving here and Jinwoon here is very angry at me because I took too long to get ready." Nicole grab Rain's hand and pull her up. She smiled to Dongwoon. "Minho? LOL Nicole I've told you his name so many times already. Dongwoon, I'll be back okay. You don't mind right?" Rain grab her bag on the table. "Yeah sure go ahead. I can eat your portion. Teehee. Go go." Dongwoon replied. Jinwoon decide to stay with Dongwoon while Nicole bring Rain to where Minho is waiting.

"Where is him? LOL why he ask you to bring me instead of him coming to me. Gosh this boy. I didn't even know he's back from Jeju." Rain asked while tuck in her arms with Nicole. "He's waiting for you somewhere behind that ddubokki stall. Near the back stage. Okay. I've done my job. I'm going back to Jinwoon. Bye." Nicole quickly let go of Rain's arm and run back to where Jinwoon and Dongwoon were seating. "Okay, bye." Rain shout because Nicole now is quite far from her. Rain walk towards the ddubokkie stall and spotted no Minho. Then she move further towards back of the stage but it was so dark since no one would go behind here.

"Rain!" Minho shout out of nowhere. "OMO. Minho!!!! You scared me. Oh gosh my heart almost drop to the floor. Where in the world have you been? I thought you suppose to call me or something. Did you bring anything for me?" Rain is indeed very suprise to see him because she haven't thought about him since a week ago. She totally forgot. "Calm down. We just met and you talked a lot. So you. Hey, I've called you but always engaged. Is something wrong with your phone? I texted you also but your last reply was a week ago. And I missed you too." Minho step forward to hug Rain but she step back. So he just tap her shoulder. Dissapointment shown on Minho's face.

"Minho, come. I know you are shy at school and to everyone else except me but I want to introduce you to someone. You know him already but you just don't officially introduce to each other. Come, come." Rain pull Minho's hand and Minho just followed where ever they heading to. As soon as they both arrive at Dongwoon's table, Rain quickly let go of Minho's hand and whispered to Dongwoon.

"Oh Hi, I'm Minho. We're in a same class but we haven't officially introduce myself to you." Dongwoon quickly stood up and give a hand for a handshake. Minho just stare at Rain then to Dongwoon then back at Rain again. "Minho, I know you are not social person but hey when someone held out his hand means he want a handshake." Rain grab Minho's hand to handshake with Dongwoon. She don't have a hint how hurt Minho are right at that moment. Rain asked Minho to join them for the rest of the night.

Throughout the night, Rain and Dongwoon keeps chatting to each other happily leaving Minho to watch them alone.

In Minho's mind "Who is this boy to Rain now? When are they so close? Before I left, I thought they haven't spoke to each other."

"Hey it's almost 11. I go call Key to hang out with us to watch the fireworks." Rain get up from her seat and quickly search her bestfriend because he didn't answer her call for the 100th time.

While Rain gone, Minho took this opportunity to ask Nicole. "Nicole, who is this boy?" Minho asked not too loud so that Dongwoon can't here him. "Duhh, didn't Rain introduce you guys already? Dongwoon." Nicole annoyed with Minho's question. "I know his name, I'm not dumb. I'm asking who is he to Rain?" Minho is getting impatient."Rain's boyfriend. Duhh can't you see? Why are you so annoying?" Nicole getting more annoyed with Minho. "What?! Since when?!" Minho is shocked with the news. "Since a week ago. You don't know? I thought Rain share everything with you. They are neighbours for sure they keep seeing each other a lot. I think both parents are fine with this relationship. I'm so jealous. I wish my mom don't mind me dating Jinwoon.. bla bla bla" Nicole couldn't stop talking but Minho just heard nothing but the fact that Rain and Dongwoon is in a relationship. Minho is furious now. He waited for Rain first.

Then Rain is back with Key. Dongwoon quickly get up to get more drinks for them sine they need more. Minho offered to help. Rain just let them go. She's busy chatting with Key who was gone the entire night. After 15 minutes, they heard yealling and chanting.

Rain realised that Dongwoon and Minho is not back yet. They decide to search for the missing two boys. As they walk into the crowded place, Rain try to peak in what's exactly happening. Then she saw Minho punching Dongwoon's face. Rain is very suprised with her friend behaviour quickly get into the scene.

"MINHO!!!!! What are you doing to Dongwoon? What did he do? Why are you punching him?!" Rain is so mad at Minho for punching her boyfriend. She quickly pull Dongwoon up and push Minho away. "Why Minho why?! What is wrong with you?!" Rain crying while push Minho again. "Woonie, are you alright? Let's go and have a sit somewhere." Minho is so furious watching the two of them. He left quickly before he punch Dongwoon again.

"Yaa!!! Minho!!!" Rain noticed him and quickly yell. "Ya~ya shhh shh. Let him go. It's okay. I'm not that hurt." Dongwoon stop Rain. "but your face is swollen and he need to explain why he did this to you." Rain concerned. "It's okay. Let him cool down first then you can ask him okay." "Okay then. Come let me walk you home. We can watch the firework next time." "Don't. I can't let my mom see my face now. Lets go to the river." "Okay then."

They both managed to get glimpse of the firework from the river.

 


 

 

Second update for today. Yeayy