Chapter 13 - Does he love me back?

On Rainy Days~~

*The next day - In front of Rain's house*

"Rain, I'm sorry. I am so so sorry about the incident last night" Minho apologized as soon as Rain step out of her house.

"Forget it, Minho. We already decide to drop this matter because Dongwoon said you misunderstood us. But I still don't get it why in the world you punched him last night? I seriously have no clue." Dissapointment shown on Rain face.

"I'm really sorry. I... I don't know what else to say. Could you forgive me?" Minho try to reach Rain's hand but Rain quickly put away her hand. "Fine! I'm jealous. I'm jealous of you and Dongwoon!" Minho raised his tone a bit because he's angry that Rain still don't want to look at him.

"What? Why are jealous of me and Dongwoon? We were just friends before you left to Jeju." Rain finally look at Minho.

"Just friend? Are you kidding me? I thought we had something special. I love you, Rain. I thought you have the same feeling as me. I was going to confess to you after my trip. I thought you will wait for me. I like you since the first time I come here, 2 years ago." Minho finally confessed.

"Minho...I'm sorry. I didn't know you have special feelings towards me. I thought you just want to be friend. That's all. I have always treat you like a brother and I thought you treat me like your sister."

"but we know each other longer compare to you know Dongwoon. How can you fall in love with him so easily? That is imposibble!"

"I don't know, Minho. It just happen. Since the day i bumped into him, I just can't stop thinking about him. I can't control my feelings. I think it was love at first sight."

"Haha funny." Minho laughed. " Love at first sight? There is no such thing. I like you when I first saw you then when I've gotten to know you more only then I fell in love. How can you know you love him when you only see him for the first time?! You gotta be kidding me. It just a temperary feelings."

"I'm not joking, Minho. I'm serious and I know my own feeling."

"No! No you don't. You lying. You just playing around with me. Right? You said you will wait for mw to come back." Minho panicked and grab Rain's shoulder tightly. "Tell me, Rain. Tell me you were lying to me just now!"

Rain started to cry and Minho notice it. He quickly let go of Rain. "I'm sorry, Rain. I just... it's hard for me to accept this."

"Minho, don't be like this. We were close before. I still love you but just as a friend. Not more than that. You have to accept this. If you don't i guess we can no longer be friends." Minho finally stop shaking and calmed down.

"Okay, I will try to accept this because I still want to remain by your side. You want to know why I punched him last night right? Well he told me that let him to be with you first. Then he will give you to me. See Rain. He doesn;t really love you. He was just fooling around with you. That's why I was so mad at him last night. He's from the city. He may fooling around with lots of girls from the city and you don't know about it."

"Just go home, Minho. I'm tired. I know you are upset now but I trust Dongwoon. He will never do that to me. Just go home. We see each other when school re-open." Rain quickly get inside and straight to her room. She's crying. The word Minho said about Dongwoon said to him keeps playing in her head. What if what Minho said is true? She keeps thingking over and over again for the whole day. She didn't want to bother Dongwoon now because he is tired. She is too.

 


 

*The next day - Dongwoon's house*

"Hello, can I meet Dongwoon? I called him but his phone was off" Rain ask Dongwoon's maid, who open the door for her.

"Sorry, Miss. Mr. Son family has left to the city last night." The maid replied.

"Oh really? Do you know why?" Rain asked her again.

"I'm sorry. Mr. Son ask me not to tell anyone." "Oh okay then. Thank you" Rain smiled at the maid before turning back to her house.

"Why Dongwoon family go to the city? He didn't mention about this to me though."  Rain mumble to herself as she walks back to her house next door.

 


 

5 days has passed, Son's family still haven't come back yet and Dongwoon's phone is still unreachable. Rain is very worried. She don't eat. Don't go out since she come back from Dongwoon house 5 days ago.

"Rain, honey. Come down. Let's eat." Rain's mother call from the kitchen.

*silence*

"Sigh, this girl. How long she want to stay in her room. Rain." Mrs. Choi climb up the stairs to Rain's bedroom.

"Honey, come let's eat. You haven't eat anything since last 2 days. Please." "It's okay, Ma. I don't feel like eating." "He will come back soon. You have to have energy to meet him. He doesn't want to see you like this when he's back."

"I missed him, Ma." Rain started to cry and Mrs. Choi just hug her daughter.

 


 

 

Hey guys. I know it's been days since my last update. I'm so sorry. I was sick then I just got lazy. Then my country have few public holiday and I forgot to bring my draft home. So yeah. Anyway enjoy reading. ^^