Chapter 1 - The Story Begins

On Rainy Days~~

This story begins when they are 16 and it's also based on Beast song, On Rainy Days.


" Wahhh it's raining. Yeay." Rain speak to herself in amusement. " Ma, it's raining now. Can I go out and play for a bit?" Rain excitedly yelled coming out from her room.

" If only you wear your raincoat. I don't want you to come down with flu again. You just recover from one." her mother replied.

" Ma, my name is Rain. Why should I stay away from it?" Rain mumbles as she walks to the closet to find her favourite rain coat. She wears it quickly and walked out happily into the rain. She just like to walk in the rain. She feels like the happiest girl in the world when she walk and dancing in the rain. Somehow rain always cheer her up. What Rain don't know is that everytime rain starts to pour, there will be someone waiting for her to go out from her house and enjoy the rain. He's the boy live in the same village with her, Minho. He always look at her from far. Watch her play in the rain like a pre-school kid.

He always wish to play in the rain too but his mom don't really like him playing in the rain because she's afraid her one and only son will fall sick. Yeah his mom is overprotective because he is her only child, that explain why Minho is very shy.  He likes to see Rain happily smilling playing in the rain. Sometimes he feels like he just want to go out there and grab Rain's soft hands and enjoy each other company. While he's busy in his own fantasy with Rain, suddenly he felt someone is looking at him. Yeah the one is looking directly at him from the ground is non other than the girl that is happily walking around in the pouring rain, Rain. Minho realise that he caught up, he quickly close his curtain and keep on blaming himself for getting caught. 


" Mommmmm~~" Where's the new shirt I just bought on the weekend? Dongwoon yelled from his room.

Silence. No replied.

" Mommm!!! Urrghhh." Where the hell this old lady go? Dongwoon said in his mind. " I want to go out now! My friends are waiting. Mom!!!!" Dongwoon yelled louder.

" Mom!!!" he yelled for the third time and suddenly " Yes Young Master, how can I help you? Madam just left. She had to attend an event with Master." the maid explained calmly. Dongwoon doesn't care what the maid just told him and quickly he ask "Where is the new shirt I just bought on the weekend with my mom? I can't find it. You have to search it for me now. Pallie or I will fire you. I'm in hurry now. Quick you dumb maid. Urgh. Dongwoon hissed. The maid quickly search the shirt in his walk-in closet and within seconds found it.

"Here Young Master, This is your...." Dongwoon roughly snacthed the shirt from his maid. "You. Out now. I'm changing for god sake. Why are you so slow?? Are you ert?! OUT! NOW!" The maid quickly ran out from his room before he starts yelling again.

 


Ok so here is the first chapter. Yeayy. I updated here in the office. If I'm not that tired I will upload the next chapter tonight.  Basically the whole story finished already but I need to edit a bit because my friend just give me a quick draft he made.

Enjoy Reading ^_^