Chapter 2 - Different taste

On Rainy Days~~

Outside~~ Dongwoon and his friend, Beast.

" Yo Bro~ why are you so late? You just missed a very funny scene. Yoseob and Gikwang was fighting about whose taller. Hahahah cracks me up this two short boy. " Dujun exclaimed while approching Dongwoon.

" Sorry hyung. The old lady went out and I couldn't find this shirt I'm wearing right now." Dongwoon replied. " So, what do you think about this new shirt? It's the latest trend that so damn in right now. You guys should go and buy one too." Dongwoon showing off to Beast which they don't really care because all of them come from a rich family too. 

" You know, whatever you put on you it will always turn out nice because you got the body and the look man." Junhyung compliment the forever showing off Dongwoon. " Ok lets stop the talk and let's go the new place I've been talking about for the past few days. Over there got tons of beautiful and y babes. Bet we gonna have hella tons of fun." Dujun ushering those boys to their car and to follow him to the place they've already plan to go. 

 


 

At Rain's school. During lunch break.

" Rain~~~~~~!!!! Here!!!" The drama queen Key yelled out loud and waved at you. Signaling you to come to him. You quickly turned around and walked fastly to Key and the rest before he made another scene. 

" Oh hey guys. Sorry I didn't see you guys. You know I have a bad sight and still refuse to wear glasses nor contact lenses. Hehe Plus with this all construction going on here keeps confused me. Silly and clumsy me." explained Rain while she settling down at the table to eat her lunch. 

" Could you please eat first then talk. You know you're a very slow eater yet all you do was talk, talk and talk." Nicole complained then continue to finish the sandwich she made for her and Jinwoon. Her boyfriend. 

As soon as Nicole shut up, Key continue with to gossip " You guys know what, I heard there this one very rich family from Seoul is taking over this school. That's explain the construction going on the whole school. Sometimes rich people just want to show their wealth. The school is not in that bad condition though but at least this will make the school become more prettier. Haha" Key laughed. 

" Key, i think you need to look yourself on the mirror." Rain teased. " You also buy an expensive clothes just to be prettier. You also showing to the villagers that you are actualy afford to buy expensive clothing. Huh" Nicole continue then she and Rain high fived each other. Both end up laughing at Key.

" You both should be thankful that you are my bestfriend. If not I will sure kill you both with my bare hands." giving the stare to his bestfriends so that both of them will be scared of him, well just for them to shut their mouth. Lol.

While four of them were joking around at their table. Rain noticed that one boy is actually starring his way at their table. To be exact starring directly at her. She noticed that this boy likes to look at her. She caught him for several time already. She's curious why is that boy always looking at her but never once try to approach her. Matter fact, he always try to avoid Rain whenever she's near. "When the time comes I will talk to you, big eyes boy." Rain thought to herslef.

 


Will Minho have the courage to approach Rain? Where did Dongwoon and his friends decide to go? Jeng jeng jeng // Lol not funny at all. haha.

 

Anyway thank you so much for reading. I didn't do double check so please don't mind all the typo and grammar error ok. ^_^

DUmoOhj.gif

Will try my best to update next chapter tomorrow at work. See ya