Chapter 14 - Broken hearted

On Rainy Days~~

*After 10 days*

While Rain busy tidying up her room. She heard sound of car coming and saw Dongwoon's house gate is open. She saw the car go into Dongwoon's driveway. She was very excited that they finally comeback. She saw Dongwoon's parent coming out from the car with a girl. She was so excited that she didn't notice that Dongwoon is not there. Finally her mood is back and she decided to go to Dongwoon house later at night. Let them rest because of the long journey from the city. She wanted to say how much she misses him and she want to slap the hell out of him because living her without telling her.

*Night*

Knock..knock..

"Oh hello, can I.." Rain stopped as soon as she saw a girl around her age open the door.

"Yes, what do you want?" The girl ask Rain while looking at her up and down.

"I'm looking for Dongwoon. Is he inside? Can I meet him for a while?"

"Dongwoon? Sorry he's not here." the girl want to close the door but Rain stopped her.

"Can I know where he is?"

"I don't know." the girl replied arrogantly "and by the way, who are you?"

"I'm.. his girlfriend." Rain replied hesitately because she's not so sure about her status with Dongwoon now.

The girl suddenly laugh "You? His girlfriend? Hahaha. Omg I haven't laugh for days. Oh so you are the RAIN, Downgwoon always talk about. Well at least I'm prettier than her. Why Dongwoon end up with this girl?" Rain frowned at the girl statement.

"Ok. Let's clear up somethings here, village girl. Oh I forgot. My name is Didi and I'm Dongwoon's REAL girlfriend. So know finally you find out the truth. He was just messing around with you. So now go home, get inside your bedroom and cry like a baby, okay. Bye!" Didi closed the door loudly. It made Rain jumped of shock.

Rain just stand at Dongwoon porch lifeless. She feels like someone stabbed her million times. Her tears just keeps coming down. She walk slowly back to her house recalling what Didi just told her. When she almost at the gate she saw Minho waiting.

"Rain, I got something important to tell you. It's very important. It's about..." Rain cut Minho from continue. She's not in the mood to listen or talk with anyone. "Please Minho, go home. I'm not in the mood to listen to anything now. Leave me alone. Please." She open the gate and before she close it Minho stop her. "It's about Dongwoon. It's very important" "NO! No Minho. I don't want to talk about him or anyone now. Please Minho I beg you. Please go." Rain try to hold her tears and close the gate. She quickly run to her room and cry all out.


 

Rain stay in her room for couple of days. She eats very little. Doesn't talk. All she do is crying.

One night, Rain's mother come into her room.

"Rain, honey. Dongwoon is here to meet you. He's downstairs now waiting for you dear."

"What? No, Ma. I don't want to see him. Tell him that."

"but honey, he seems not in good condition himself.

No replied. Rain just lay down on her bed.

"Okay, fine. I guess you not ready yet"

As soon as Mrs Choi left. Rain cried.

 


 

Couple of days later. While Rain washing the dishes, her mom suddenly barge in the kitchen door. Huffing and puffing out of breath. Rain curiously look at her mother and wait until she have enough air to speak.

"Honey.. you should come quickly... they.. found Dongwoon fainted near the river! Bloods.. coming out from his nose. His face is so pale."

The plate Rain hold fell off the ground as soon as her mother finish her sentence. Rain is very shocked with the news. She throw the sponge on her hand and quickly run to Dongwoon house. As she arrive, she saw an ambulance and Dongwoon's mother already crying her heart out. Then she move closer and saw Dongwoon on stretch and he was pushed into the ambulance. Without hesitate Rain run quickly to his side.

"Woonie, yah. What happen to you? Woonie ya. Woonie. Son Dongwoon please wake up." Rain shaking Dongwoon's body but no response.

"Miss, please step aside." the paramedic push Rain lighty to the side. Rain's mom quikly hug and calm Rain down.