Chapter - 10 : Helper

On Rainy Days~~

"Rain, come help me to decorate the stage." Mrs. Choi yelled from the stage. "Ok, Ma. Coming." Rain replied running up to the stage.

"I'm going to the the wording. You can decorate the frame and everything else ok. Up to your own creativity. I trust your talent. Everything is inside those boxes." Mrs Choi pointing to couple of boxes at the center of the stage. "Okie dokie" Rain quickly head over to the boxes to check on what she can use to decorate the stage. While Rain is busy digging the boxes, Dongwoon and his mother just arrived the festival venue.

"Mom, is there anything I can do?" Dongwoon asked her mom. Mrs Son look around to see what her son can help and spotted Rain alone on the stage. "Go and help Rain overthere. I think she can't decorate the stage alone." Mrs. Son quickly point towards the stage. Dongwoon spotted a box fulls of fake leaves and ribbons on the floor and he decide to bring it on the stage. He quitely approach Rain who is now painting the backdrop of the stage and cover his face with the box. "Is that a mountain? Wait i don't think so. It looks like triangle shape kimbap" Rain is suprised with that sudden comment. That is a mountain and definitely not a traingle shape kimbap.

"Ehm, excuse me who are you? I am the painter and you are just rude." Rain pissed off. "What? It's really doesn't look like mountains to my eyes." Dongwoon continue to tease. He quitely giggle behind the box. Rain face become red because she's mad with Dongwoon comment. She's an art student. Of course she know how to draw. "Ya. You better leave if you don't want to look at my painting." "You know what's funnier than that painting? Your face!" Dongwoon can't help to laugh really loud. "What?! Pfft You!" Rain is mad now and she tried to look the person behind the box face but fail because the person is taller than her. She tried to push the box away one more time and Dongwoon grab one of her hand and he put down the box with another hand. "Taadaa~ It's me. I was just fooling around." Dongwoon said to Rain who is now very shocked because Dongwoon is standing freaking near with her. Rain can hear Dongwoon breathing as he steps closer.

"Hello, cute red face angry girl." Rain totally blushed now. She's embarassed now and turned her head away. Dongwoon still hold on her hand. "Hey you were trying to see my face just now, why you look away? Now you can see all you want." Dongwoon teased. He knows that Rain is embarrassed. He smirk while cupping Rain face to look at him. Rain smiled. "Dongwoon, please let go of my hand. People are looking at us. Remember we are in the middle of the stage now." Dongwoon let go. "Sorry. Forget about where are we. I was just playing around. Don't be mad okay? Plus your angry face is really cute." "It's okay. I'm sorry too. I raised my voice." "Hey, no need to apologise. Im the one who makes you raise your voice." Dongwoon smiled and of course Rain definitely blushed. "Btw, why are you here?" "My mom force me to come and help. Anything i can do, Miss?" Dongwoon lied. He's the one begging his mother to bring him along. "Okay. Why don't you help to paint the sky. I would finish up down here." Rain quickly grab her brush and continue her painting to avoid Dongwoon gaze. Her heart beats rapidly. She would be in danger if Dongwoon keeps looking at her like that. Dongwoon grab another brush and climb up the ladder. He know Rain try to avoid him. He got the feels that Rain like him. He just smile at this thought. Both of them continue to finish up the backdrop of the stage.

 


 

*On the way back from the festival venue - Dongwoon and Rain walking together*

"Rain." Dongwoon called. "Urm, yes?" Rain answered. "Have you heard a story about a city boy fall in love with a village girl?" Dongwoon asked. "Story? No but I think I've watch few drama with that storyline. Why do you ask?" "What if what you saw in that drama happen to you?" "Urmm, I don't know. Maybe..if it happen to me..urm I should be..grateful? but no way that would happen. I'm just a village girl." Rain continue without getting the hint. "but you still a girl. Rain?" Dongwoon stop walking and so did Rain. "Yes?" Dongwoon grab Rain hands and he turned Rain to face him.

"Rain." Dongwoon said her name again. Rain quickly look down. "Rain.." "Yes.." Rain still looking down. "Rain, look at me." Rain keeps her head down. "Rain.." Dongwoon cupped her face and pull up to face him but Rain quickly close her eyes. "Rain, open your eyes, please?" Rain open her eyes slowly. Dongwoon still hold on her hands tightly.

"I like you, Rain" Dongwoon confessed. Rain just smile and Dongwoon quickly peck on her lips and then rain starts to pour. Dongwoon quickly pull away and grab Rain hand. Both of them run back home together holding hands.

 


 

 

How was it? Dongwoon finally confess. I'm not a romantic person so I don't know how to make the confession be more romantic. Hahaha