Chapter 15 - The truth

On Rainy Days~~

*At the hospital*

After his emergency surgery, Dongwoon haven't wake up for more than 12 hours. Rain didn't leave his side all this while. Mrs. Son already go back home to rest because she herself is not well because she has been having not enough sleep lately.

"Ma, it's okay, You should go home now. I'll stay. Don't worry. I will eat and take enough rest here ok. Go. You need to rest." Rain ask her mother who have been with her all this time too, to go back home and rest.

"Alright. You will be alright. I'll come back tomorrow morning ok. Call me if anything happen."

"Okay, Ma. Take care."

As her mother leave, Rain bring the chair she sit on nearer to Dongwoon's bed. She look at Dongwoon. She told him how she miss him. She hold his hand and lay her head on the bead. Eventually after some times, she fell asleep.


The next morning Minho come by to visit.

"Morning, Rain." Minho greet loud enough to wake Rain. He didn't realise she was sleeping. Rain look up and rubbing her eyes.

"Good Morning Minho....." Rain replied in boring tone because he disturb her sleep. "You just arrive?"

"Yeah. Sorry for coming early. I got somewhere to go later. How is he?" Minho concerned.

"He's still the same." "It's okay. He will wake up soon. Don't worry. Hey, can we talk outside?" "Urm, okay. I need some fresh air too."

*Outside, on the rooftop"

"Rain, first I want to say I'm sorry for everything." Minho apologise but was cut before he can continue.

"It's okay, Minho. You apologise after the incident remember? I told you to forget about it"

"and I'm sorry for misunderstand Dongwoon."

"It's okay. It happen already.Your sorry won't change anything. I also misunderstood him. I should come down to talk to him when he come to my house couple of days ago. Maybe this won't happen."

"Rain, remember the other night I was waiting for you outside of your house? I wanted to talk about Dongwoon but you didn't want to hear about it? I want to tell about his condition actually."

"How do you find out about him?"

"That morning, after the incident. I was apologizing to you right. Then you ask me to go back and we will see each other once school start. When I was on my way home, I saw an ambulance at Dongwoon's house. I saw they were carrying Dongwoon into the ambulance and they all rush off somewhere." Minho stop and look at Rain. Then Rain nodded for him to proceed with his story.

"I'm so curious then I decide to go to his house and ask what happen. The maid wanted to keep quite but I said i saw the ambulance just now so she decide to tell me and ask me to keep quite about it because Mr. Son doesn't want the whole village to know about his son condition. The maid told me that Dongwoon is having problem with his heart since kid. Because I actually mad at you because you doesn't want to listen to me, I decided not to tell you about his condition. I'm so sorry Rain. I should have told you the moment I found out. I'm very sorry. So sorry."

Tears keeps falling on Rain face. She can't believe it. Why she's so stupid. "It's okay, Minho. It was my fault too. I decide to push you away and didn't bother to listen to you."

Minho pull Rain for a hug and whisper to her ear "Rain, I will do anything for you. Don't cry. I'm here with you." Minho pull away and bringing his face closer to Rain and peck his lips on her.

Rain got shocked with his sudden action, she quickly pushed Minho with all her strength. "Minho!!! What the hell are you doing? Dongwoon is sick and still haven't wake up but that doesn't mean I will leave him. I still love him. I forgive you because you admit your mistake not to take you as my boyfriend. I thought we can still be friend. Please go." Rain quickly push the door and head downstairs. Minho who is running after her grab her hand as she was about to enter Dongwoon's room.

"Please Rain. Please don't leave me. Don't push me away." begged Minho.

"Sorry Minho. Please just go. I need some space and I need to rest. Please GO!" Rain shouted at him and pull his hand away from her.

"Ok. Fine. I'll go. but I will comeback."

Minho left Rain, and quickly left the hospital. Rain enter Dongwoon room quitely and saw the nurse are taking care of him.


 

Minho rode a motorcycle to the hospital because it is quite far from his house. While riding, Minho couldn't stop crying. Rain words keeps playing inside his head.

[ I still love him, Minho]

[I forgive you because you admit your mistake not to take you as my boyfriend]

[I thought we can still be friend]

[Please GO!]

His mind was occupied by Rain words he didn't realise he ran into the red lights, then he saw a very bright light flashing in front of him. Then suddenly everything turning black.

 

 

 

When he open his eyes, he saw nurses and doctor surrounding him. The doctor told Minho to calm down. Minho tried to get up but the doctor prevent him. Plus he couldnt move his leg. "Doctor.. I want to say something" The doctor completely ignore him.

Minho pulled the doctor shirt with all the strength left in his body. The doctor finally decide to give him attention.

 

"Doctor, if..........."


 

 What happen to Minho? Will he survive?