Chapter 4 - Friends

On Rainy Days~~

*At the village. While walking back from school.*

"Minho~~!! Yahh! This ice cream is delicious right?" Rain said happily to Minho as she try her best to save all the melting ice cream on the cone.

"Yepp. It's delicious. Thanks to you, now I know where to buy delicious ice cream." Minho replied with a wink.

"Boohoo. You've been living here in the village for few years already but how come you didn't know this place exist? You must be a mama's boy right? Right? You are don't you? OMG" Rain .

"No, I'm not! It just that my mom don't allowed me to go outside other than running errands for her or go to school. Other than that is a no-no. Plus if she find out im eating this, she will definitely be angry at me. She's into eating something healthy and organic." Minho answered while looking down.

"What?! You haven't once eat outside food? With your family?! Never?! OMG this is wat too shocking. How come? Poor you. You missed all the fun of eating outside. You know our village have a lot of delicious and delicious food. Like that street food mini stall next to the mart.* Rain pointing at the ahjumma selling tteobokki. " I've tried it. It's super duper delici-ous~ Mmmm"

"Nope. Never. Even if we have family gatherings we all just cook at home. Pity me right? You should cook for me. Maybe my mom will allow me to eat your cooking." Minho cheeckily response.

"Haha, very funny Mama's boy. If I can cook, I'll definitely pack my own lunch everyday instead of buying the same food everyday at the cafeteria, Unfortunately, I don't know how to cook..... healthy food. Plus I'm lazy. I prefer buying." With that Rain had finished eating her ice cream.

"So from now on, I'm going to call you Mama's boy. Mama's boy, mama's boy~~~ na na na~~ na na na~~" Rain teased Minho and throw the ice cream stick at him before quickly run away from him.

"Yaa!!! You!!" Minho run also. Try to catch up with Rain. "Na na na~ Mama's boy can't catch me~~" Rain keep on teasing him and keep on running down the hill.

They were running happily. Minho totally love this moment. Everyday going back with Rain after school. What more he could ask for? He and Rain can be considered as a good friend now. She sometimes spend time with Minho during lunch break if her bestfriends totally busy with their partner, Minho still the shy boy but when it come to Rain, yes all his shyness gone. It's like they are in their own world.

They going to be 17 next year. He will confess his feeling on her 17th birthday but for now, he want to remain everything like this. He's afraid of losing Rain if he confess now. Then suddenly rain starts to pour. Both of them stop running and Minho just stare at Rain that is right now jumping happily and spinning around in the rain. What's good living in the village is that, there is not many car passing by, they won't have to think about being hit by a car.

"Wooohooo~~~ It's raining~~ Yeayy. I really really like rain. Yo Mama's boy, do you like rain? It always makes me happy inside out." Rain asked but no replied. "Hoi!!! Mama's boy, are you deaf? Did you heard my question or not?" Rain yelled.

Minho just keep staring at Rain who are right now walking to him. In his heart "Yes Rain, I like you" but in reality "Hey let's run back to our house, it's pouring heavily. Our books will get wet" Minho tap Rain shoulder and quickly run to his house.

 


 

*At the city, Dongwoon's school*

"Woonie-ah"

"Hi Dongwoon"

"Hey bro"

"Hello handsome"

"Dongwoon!!! Omgomgomgomg" *bunch of girls screaming his name the moment they saw him* lol fangirling mode on.

This is what Dongwoon experience everyday at school. Everywhere he goes, people will either greet him or glance at him. Whatever it is they will look at him. Well he is of course the most rich kid in the school, handsome, tall. He is totally gorgeous. Who wouldn't notice this foreign look guy? Who don't want to be acknowledge by him? With a simple nod, he can make the girls faint or even certain guy. All the girl in the school want him to be their boyfriend but of course the most popular girl with y attitude scored him. Didi, head cheerleader and the girl you don't want to mess with at school.

"Woonie-ah~ What kind of perfume you wearing today? You smell so nice and it's addictive. So y, I want to bite you." Didi whispered at Dongwoon.

"I used the same old perfume I used everyday. Duh. And please stop whispering. People are staring at us." Dongwoon try push Didi away because she is way too close.

"Where? Who's watching? Let them be. They all are jealous of our relationship. Don't bother about them. Everyone here know we are together so don't be shy, Woonie-ah." Didi speak with aegyo. "Hello everyone~ this boy right here is MINE! So don't ever dream on to steal him from me. Especially you!" Didi pointing at Rey.

"Ok everyone, move along. We all have a class to attend to aren't we?" Dongwoon escaping all the attention he received after Didi big annoucement.

 


 

Ok update for today. I will update next chapter tomorrow. Hope you enjoy reading.

To the new subs, thank you for subscribing.