Chapter 17 - Ending

On Rainy Days~~

When Rain about to enter Dongwoon's ward, the door suddenly open from the inside and the doctor and nurses is pushing Dongwoon outside of the room. She follow them.

"Doctor, what happen? Where are you bringing him to?" Rain asked panickly.

"Miss, we are having an emergency operation. His heart stop beating seconds ago. Now he is in very critical condition. Ask his parent to go to the operation room once they arrive. We need their approval to proceed with the surgery."

Rain just nod at the doctor and stop following them because she was not allowed to enter the operation room.

"Rain, we just wait here okay. Calm down. Everything going to be fine." Key pulled Rain to sit down at a bench near the operation room

 


 

"Rain~~ what happen honey?" Mrs. Son asked when she finally settle everything and they gonna start the surgery.

"I don't know. I was not around when he woke up but luckily my friends were there."

"I hope everything going to be alright. I shouldn't go home last night." 

Rain grab Mrs. Son hands and hold it tightly. They both stay like that for quite some time. After about an hour. Key, Nicole and Jinwoon decided to go grab something to eat because they haven't eat anything since morning. They ask Rain to join them but she refused.

After 5 hours and a half, the doctor finally come out from the operation room.

"Doctor, how is my son?" Mr. Son asked.

"He's stable now. The surgery was a success. Thankfully, there was a donor for his heart at the about same time. If not we can't carry on with the surgery."

"May I know who is the donor, doctor?"

"I'm sorry but we can't reveal the identity of the donor. Perhaps if the family decide to tell you themselves. If you excuse me."

Rain was so glad that Dongwoon survive. She just look at Mr. Son and Mrs. Son hugging. Then suddenly, someone tap her on her shoulder. She turn around and realise it was Minho's mother. She looked like just cried and a lot. Her eyes were red and puffy. Rain totally forgot about Minho. She was going to ask his mother but Minho's mom spoke first.

"Dear, thank you for being on Minho's side all this while. I saw you when I was heading somewhere and decide to see you first. I found this letter in Minho's bag. It was attention to you. I'm sorry. I can't explain a lot. I have to go now to settle with his funeral." Minho's mom started to cry and Minho's dad come to her side. Then both of them left the area.

Rain who was just shocked. She couldn't utter a word. Tears started to fall. She can't believe he was gone. 

 


 

*Minho letter to Rain*

" Dear Rain,

By the time you read this letter, my heart is belong to someone else now. After I find out about Dongwoon condition, and after reject me. I decide to apply to be a heart donor. You showed me how much you love him and I know I can't change that. Tomorrow, I'm going to see you at the hospital. Just to apologise. I'm sorry for not being a good friend. I don't know why I write this letter but I just have feelings that I need to write this. I don't know how the future works and I seriously don't know how this donating heart thingy going to happen but I want to say this. If the one who receive my heart is Dongwoon, you will still love him right? Eventhough you can't accept me but you will accept my heart right? Dongwoon is so lucky to have you. Please don't cry. This is not your fault or anything so don't put blame on yourself. I don't know what else to write. I love you and thank you Rain.

From you stupid and shy friend,

Minho."

 

~ THE END ~

 


 

Finally, I've completed this stories. I was crying when I first time reading this from my friend. LOL. I was mad at him for making Minho die at the end. Hope you all enjoy reading it. Well I didn't double check the story so sorry if got any mistake. I don't know I will write my on fanfic or not in the future but I feel like I wanted to.

Special thanks to my dear friend for the original story, Reyhyunsu. Teeqa for the beautiful posters. Lastly, to every readers out there.

 

Hope to see you again. Bye for now. ^^ Comment will be appreciated. :)

Come and visit my youtube channel for fancams LOL // you can find video of gif above from my channel >>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/rain90