Chapter 12 - Love?

On Rainy Days~~

*At the riverside*

"Are you sure you okay? Why did he punched you?" Rain said while putting icepack on Dongwoon swollen face. "Ouch~~ be gentle please.. it hurts" Dongwoon winched in pain. "Opps sorry~ Why did you guys fight in the first place? I thought you guys go to get extra drinks for us." Dongwoon remove Rain's hand from his face and hold it. "Do you love me?" Dongwoon asked. "Of course I do, Woonie. Why do you have to ask?" Rain is suprised with Dongwoon sudden question. "You promise me no matter what happen you will not leave me, okay? I really love you." "Woonie, why suddenly you talk about this? Did Minho told you something? What is it? Something scary?" Rain asked in panic tone. "No. No. Nothing scary. Don't panic ok, Rainy. He just misunderstood something. Now let me see your smile. I missed it. :)" Rain straight away put on a sincere smile as Dongwoon requested. "Woonie, you still know how to make me smile at times like this. That's why I really like you. Ok, you saw it right? :)" "No.. I didn't saw you smile. Come on smile again puhhlease." "Okay, okay. Here. :) Happy?" "Wow, that is the ugliest smile I ever see." Dongwoon teased. Rain punched his shoulder lightly. "Ouch ouch. It hurts." "Omg sorry. Where does it hurt?" Rain panicked. "Here" Dongwoon point at his lips. "OMG Woonie thats not where I hit you, naughty boy"

Both of them stay out at the riverside until the next morning.


 

*At Minho house after the incident*

"Rain, why you didn't wait for me. I was going to confess to you after I comeback but....but... I thought you have feelings for me. Why you approach me first if you don't have feeling towards me. Why??? Why??" Minho cried in his room. His heart is broken into million pieces. The girl that he love for years finally come to him but in short period of time, she's someone else girl. Not his. "Why you did this to me? Why Rain?" Minho looking at the potrait of Rain, he sketch while he was in Jeju. He was going to give it to her when he going to confess but now he don't have the opportunity. "I hate you!!!! I really hate you, Rain!!!" Minho took the sketch and rip it into pieces. Throw every piece of paper on the floor. Minho took the boat he made for Rain and smash it on the floor. All the pictures of them together, he will rip it apart.

"I need to find something about that city boy. Why he want a village girl while he can get lots of girl from the city. He's definitely just toyying around while he stay here until graduation. I need to inform Rain about this." Minho thought in his mind. He pick up every thing that he trow on the floor and sleep. He will go to see Rain first thing when he wakes up tomorrow.

 


 

 

Sorry for a very short update.