Chapter 9

Fate Together

No One POV

SooJi waited for Myungsoo behind the school gate. *If only Baekyun is here, I wouldn't be so lonely.* She thought and sighed. "SooJi! Mianhae I'm late!" She turned around and saw MyungSoo running towards her. "It's okay. Let's go before someone caught us." She said and MyungSoo nodded. They went to the ring shop first before proceeding to other shops.

At the Rings/Necklaces Shop

"GoodAfternoon, Mr Kim. May I help you?" One of the worker greeted MyungSoo. "I'm looking for a wedding rings. Can you help to find a unique and special rings for us?" SooJi was quite surprised when MyungSoo said unique and special. "Myungsoo-shhi. I just want simple ring. The rings that you mentions are quite expensive." She said. MyungSoo smiled at her. "Expensive rings will make our wedding look prefect and memoriable for us." SooJi blushed but covered her face hiding it. "And drop the formality. Just call me Oppa." MyungSoo looked at her and smiled. SooJi nodded shyly and continue roaming around the shop. While SooJi was busy looking around, MyungSoo took this chance to make something surprised for her. "Excuse me. Can I have this couple necklace?" MyungSoo pointed to a couple heart shape necklace. The worker nodded and took the necklace out to let MyungSoo look clearly. *This is beautiful. I hope she like it.* MyungSoo thought. MyungSoo gave back to the worker. "I want this and carve my name and my wife name on it." MyungSoo wrote down his name and SooJi name before passing to the worker. "Thank you Mr Kim." MyungSoo smiled. The other worker who incharged of their rings came. "Mr Kim, I need your fingers size along with your wife." MyungSoo nodded and called SooJi. SooJi stand beside him immediately after he called her name. "He want to measure your finger." SooJi made 'O' shape and nodded before giving her finger to the worker. After the worker had measure both, they were told to get their rings in the next two days and they agreed before proceeding to pay. 

"Why did you buy expensive stuff? The rings already cost more than my own saving." SooJi said after they step out of the shop. "Don't worry about money. I'm doing this because I'm sincere to this marriage." *But actually because I love you SooJi* SooJi still do not agreed about the cost until MyungSoo a hand to make a stop protesting about the cost. She was surprised but she like it sliently. "If you don't stop protesting, my next step is way more worse than this." MyungSoo threathen jokely and SooJi just obey. MyungSoo sliently laughed at her cuteness.

At The Wedding Dress Shop

After a nice hand in hand walked, they finally reached the wedding dress shop. The workers knew about their marriage and bought SooJi to the changing room. MyungSoo had already choosen his tuxedo before so he just need to look which dress suits SooJi and his. After 30 minutes of waiting, finally SooJi came out with a dress. MyungSoo gasped at her beauty.

SooJi standing nervously after looking at MyungSoo reaction. "Wae? Do I look weird in this dress?" SooJi asked nervously. "No ..No You look prefect." MyungSoo shuttered. SooJi immediately blushed. "Do you like this dress?" SooJi asked again."Let's see the others first." MyungSoo smiled at her while SooJi just nodded shyly. She went back inside the curtain. "She look amazing. Even if she changed into others, she will still look pretty."MyungSoo spoke his mind out smiling. Finally after another minutes of waiting, the dress that caught MyungSoo eyes.

"OMG!" MyungSoo gasped. SooJi was shocked. "W..hy?" SooJi asked shutterly. MyungSoo walked towards her and whispered to her ear. "You look stunning Ms SooJi." SooJi turned into tomato and playfully hit MyungSoo. "Oppa! I thought you don't like the dress." SooJi covered when she realised what she said. MyungSoo smiled widely after he heard the word 'Oppa'. "Ms, I will take this dress." The worker nodded and SooJi changed back into a school uniform. After they paid, they headed to the nearest cafe. Since it's already 6pm, they decided to eat something.

At The Cafe

"So what do you want to eat?" MyungSoo asked while adjusting his seat. "Anything would be fine." SooJi gave him a angelic smile that melt MyungSoo immediately. *Damn! That smile.* MyungSoo thought. He went to the cashier and ordered their food and drink. After 10 minutes, MyungSo came back with their food and drink. He gave SooJi first before his. "Thank you MyungSoo oppa." MyungSoo blushed. "W.el.Come." He shuttered. "So where is that new kid you always hang out with?" MyungSoo asked to break the slient. SooJi sighed. "He left to his old school today." MyungSoo made 'O' shape. "It's okay. You have me and your friends to be with you." MyungSoo said confidently that cause SooJi to chuckle. "Cheesy~ Since when you become this romantic and cheesy guy?" SooJi asked still chuckled. MyungSoo blushed again. "When.. I'm in front of my love ones." MyungSoo said shyly. SooJi nodded playfully. "So I'm your love one beside your parents?" MyungSoo nodded shyly. SooJi blushed. They talked about each other life routine and daily but what shocked SooJi was she was MyungSoo first love. MyungSoo knew her when she was in middle school and yet SooJi did not notice him. She apologised to him for not noticing him and MyungSoo reply with a cheesy sentence. "It's okay. Since you already in front of me, I won't hesitate to look at you everyday." SooJi blushed madly. She didn't even know how many times she blushed in one day. After the cheesy moments together, they finally headed home. "Bye MyungSoo Oppa ~" "Bye SooJi" They waved and walked to their different path.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Sorry for the late update ~~ I'm busy with my school things since I have only one day left before school start. And also I've made a new story "Wolf VS Human" which is on processing. 

Subscribe and Comment :)