Chapter 26

Fate Together

SooJi POV

After I left my parents house, I can't help but to cry non-stop. I went inside my car, covering my face while continue crying. I was so speechless when I saw Oppa sleeping while hugging our sibling outing including Soyou unnie photo. From that moment, I knew Oppa missed us a lot. 

After a crying session, I went to home. I punch my code and went in. To my surprised, I saw my best friend and MyungSoo oppa are chit chatting happily. I smiled at their happiness when HyeSung noticed me. "Oh SooJi, You're back." I nodded. "When did you guys arrive?" I asked while sitting beside MyungSoo Oppa. "Just now." Minhyuk replied. "So how's school?" I asked since I've been not coming to school for like I don't know how many days.

"Boring~~~~" MinHyuk and HyeSung cooed. "Without you guys, everything so slient." HyeSung whined. Both of us laughed. "Really? I guess we had to come back again." MyungSoo laughed and I nodded. "You guys should talk longer while I change to a comfortable clothes." I said and they nodded. 

I went  lifelessly up the stairs and locked the door. I leaned back on my door and recall everything that I saw at my parents house. 'Dae Oppa, I'm happy that you are back. I miss you a lot. Finally, you can celebrate my birthday together again." I mumbled while sniffling. I quickly changed my clothes and went to join the others. 

"SooJi, where were you in the afternoon?" MinHyuk asked while eating fruit that was served by MyungSoo. " ohh I went to my parents house for a while. It's been a while since I met them." I said. Minhyuk and Hye Sung just nodded. "Oh Yeah! MyungSoo, can SooJi go to school with me? Cause I need to tell her something. Pleasee ~~ "

HyeSung aegyo was exposed while MinHyuk knocked her head. "No Aegyo to others boys except for me !!" MinHyuk whined. Both of us laughed while HyeSung glared at him. "Shut up!" She hissed. "Yes sure. Sungie-ah. I'm gonna allow my lovely wife go with you. But please take good care of her." MyungSoo said while holding my hand and I blushed.

HyeSung thanked MyungSoo by jumping up and down in excitement while Minhyuk just facepalm himself. "You guys should be couple already. How long will you guys be best friend?" I said which stop them from doing their own things. "Huh ? No way! We will not !" HyeSung denied while I shook my head. 

" We need to go already. HyeSung let's go!" MinHyuk said and went to the door while I and MyungSoo followed from behind. "see you guys tomorrow. SooJi remember." I nodded. We waved goodbye until they are out of sight. "Ah! I'm tired." I whined. "Are you? Why don't jagi sleep first while I cleaned the mess up." I aw-ed at his sweetness and kiss his cheek as a reward. His face was blushing red and I gigled before I went to sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is such a short chapter. I hope you like it ^^ Comment and subscribe :)