Chapter 19

Fate Together

MyungSoo POV

After Sooji told me that the queenkas planning to do something bad to her, I started to be worried. I walked back and forth thinking how to protect her. "Oppa! Can you please sit down at least. Watching oppa walking back and forth, made me dizzy." SooJi exclaimed and pouted. Oh ma god! That pout again! SooJi please!! I sat beside her and pinch her cheeks. "araseo araseo. Jagi! I have something to ask you. You know it's been like 4 days after we married, I still have no chance to ask you this question." I looked at her and she looked at me. "What is it?" Her confused face is so cute.

"Are you sure you are the only daugther in your family? Because during the family meeting at your house, I saw a family pic showed your both parents, a little girl, which I assume is you and a tall guy. Who is he? Don't tell me you got married before?" Eventually I got a smacked from SooJi. "Oppa! You are my first love ok. I have no one except for you. About him, he was my brother. But until now I didn't get to see him." SooJi voiced crack. 

I looked at her and I notice how she missed her brother so much. "Shh! Don't continue. I hate too see you cry." I hugged her and she hugged back. She sobbed on my chest and I just let her. "Oppa. For 7 years I waited for him to comeback but no sight of him. How lonely I was when he was gone that long." SooJi said in between her sobbed. I tapped her back to sign her 'It'okay'. "Maybe he is busy that's why." I try to cheer her up.

"Everyone said the same things. It's not because of business that oppa had to leave. It's because omma and appa forced him to marry with someone when he had a girlfriend. He was upset and he left . I'm so stupid for not knowing it earlier if I would have leave with him." SooJi started to cry after she finished her sentence. I immediately hugged her tightly. "It's not your fault that you knew nothing. He don't want you to be worry that's all. I'm sure he will be upset if he saw you being like this. I promise you that he will comeback for you." I said with a smiled.

SooJi looked at me and gave me a weak smile. "Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded. "Yes he will. Let's wait ok. I don't like seeing you cry. Smile ok." I peaked her lips. She smiled and hugged me. "Gomawo Oppa." She said. "Let's go to sleep. Tomorrow might be a long day for us." SooJi nodded and we slept hugging each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!! Next might be long so give me sometime to plan the long chapter :) Thank you very very much!! 

Comment and Subscribe