Chapter 6

Fate Together

No One POV

SooJi's family and Myungsoo's family are on their way to the restaurant. Both of them felt nervous but with the power of their friends, they gained their confidence. "I can do this." Both of them mumbled. After a long drive, Myungsoo's family reached first. 

"I guess we reached early dear." Mrs Kim told her husband."I think so. Let's find a seat first." Both Myungsoo and Mrs Kim nodded. They entered a private room that was lead by a waiter. They ordered a plain water first while waiting for SooJi's family. "Myungsoo, I want you to be nice to your future wife ok. Treat her like a special girl even though this is just an arrange marriage." Mr Kim serious toned make Myungsoo nodded continuely. His parents laugh at thier son cuteness. Suddenly they were interuptted by the waiter. "Excuse me sorry to interupt, your guest have arrive.""Ok then. Let them in." Mr Kim said and the waiter bow. Jung family entered the private room and greet the Kim family.

"Hey. MinSoo finally get to meet you." Mr Kim stand up and hugged Mr Jung. "Yeah I thought so. And let me introduce my wife and daughter. This is my wife Jung MinJi while this is my daughter Jung SooJi." Mr Jung introduced one by one. Mrs Jung and SooJi just bow. "Nice to meet you. This is my wife Kim HaeJu and my son Kim MyungSoo." "Nice to meet you." Mr Jung pulled her daughter to stand beside him. When MyungSoo and SooJi looked up, they widen their eyes. "Why are you here?!" Both of them shouted at the same time pointing to each other. Their parents looked at them weirdly. "Do you guys know each other?" Mr Kim asked. Both of them nodded. "Prefect!" Mr Jung and Mr Kim shouted clap their hands. "What do you mean by prefect appa?" SooJi said. "Since you guys know each other, we would be easy for us to marry you guys off." Mr Kim said while the rest nodded except for SooJi and Myungsoo who widened their eyes. "You guys agree on this too." Continue Mr Jung. Before SooJi could protest, her dad glare at her. She sigh and gave up. *I'm regreting* SooJi thought. They sat around each other while SooJi sat opposite Myungsoo. They started to dicussed about their marriage date and stuff while SooJi and MyungSoo stared at their hands. 

After 2 hours of talking, they let Myungsoo and SooJi have their own time. SooJi and Myungsoo protested but they gave up when their parents won't buy any of their excuses. They left the place and have a nice walked at the park which only 2 shops away from the restaurant. They sat down on a empty bench and stare at the sky that were full with star. The atmosphere was slient until MyungSoo break it. "I'm sorry." SooJi looked at him in confused. "Why should you be sorry about?" "About what happened in the past. I'm truly sorry." Myungsoo said with guilt. SooJi smiled. "It's okay. I understand I was a nerd and ugly. Why would a kingka want a girl like me, right? Don't worry I've forgive you already." Myungsoo can sense that she was still hurt. "I didn't really know it was you until HyeSung and Minhyuk screamed your name. I was surprised." Myungsoo sighed. "What do you mean that you really don't know it was me until HyeSung and Minhyuk screamed my name?" SooJi raised her eyebrow. Myungsoo mentally slap himself in his mind.*Oh No! I almost reveal it! Be careful Myungsoo!!* He thought. "Huh. Nothing. I thought you were the SooJi I've met but different. But I'm sincerely sorry." "Same SooJi? Nevermind. I already said I've forgive you. Don't worry. But 1 more thing, please keep this a secret please. I don't want your 'Queenkas' to know." SooJi pleaded and MyungSoo nodded. He knew why but he don't want to asked. After 10 minutes of slient, Myungsoo phone rang and he picked up. "Hello." "Ok. then we'll be there." He hang up and looked at Sooji. "SooJi, we have to go. Our parents are waiting." SooJi nodded and walked beside Myungsoo. MyungSoo was happy when SooJi walked beside him while SooJi blushed sliently. They met their parents and headed home. *I wish we could stay like that forever* MyungSoo and SooJi thought.

Jung SooJi POV(next day afternoon)

"WHAT?!" my three idiots shouted. "Oh come on! Do you have to shout?" I said while the three bow. "But seriously, Myungsoo is your future husband?!" I sighed and nodded. I knew my friends will be this freak out if they found out. I noticed Baekhyun is not as talkative as before. Minhyuk and HyeSung keep bladdering about Myungsoo while me interupt them. "Baekhyun, are you okay? You look so space out since just now." "Aniyo. Naneun Gwenchana." Baekhyun smiled but I know it wasn't his real smile. *What happened to him?* "SooJi, You still can reject this marriage since it's 2 months away. Don't tell me you still have feeling for him?" Damn you Minhyuk! "I don't know I guess." They sighed. "Guys, I need to go. My members are waiting for me." Baekhyun waved goodbye and we waved back. After he left, we decided to left too and headed home.

Baekhyun POV

I felt hurt hearing about SooJi marriage so I left first. "I love you Jung SooJi. But I can't accept that you will be someone else wife." I sighed. "YAH BACON! AREN"T YOU COMING?!" I flinched abit when I heard Chanyeol screamed. "Yeah! Wait up.!" I ran to them. "What's happening to you?" "You become more quiet and spacing out alot. why?" I shook my head. They all stared at him but I pretend i didn't see. We went to the basketball court and play until evening.

-----------------------

"I'm sorry SooJi. I really really need to go. But I'll not forget you and our friends." SooJi hugged Baekhyun with tears flowing down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry~ This chapter is not good. Cause I've been having headache. I hope you like it. I'm trying my best for you :) Comment and Subscribe.