Chapter 7

Fate Together

Baekhyun POV

"Baek! Are you sure about this?" Suho hyung asked. "Yeah! You changed school because you found the girl you love in that school and why now you changed your mind?" Chanyeol asked. I sighed. "What for I continued looking for her when she is getting marry to someone else." I whispered the last sentence hoping they won't hear but I was wrong. "WHAT? SHE IS GETTING MARRIED?!" Chanyeol and Kai shouted and D.O smack their head."Gish! Do you need to shout that loud?" D.O hissed. I nodded. The person I'm talking about was Jung SooJi. I knew SooJi when we were small but we lost contact after I moved away from my hometown. I'm quite dissappointed that she didn't remember me but I still be friend with her until she was arranged marriage by her parent. I sighed again. "It's ok Baekhyun hyung. Maybe she is not the right one for you." Sehun patted my back. "Yup. Sehun is right. Don't be sad. By the way hyung, who is the girl that you were talking about?" Kai asked while the rest looked at me curiously. "Jung SooJi." I said. They looked shocked. "What?" I looked at them weirdly. "Jung SooJi, the daugther of Jung Company?" D.O said with his owl eyes. I nodded slowly. Why they looked so shocked when I said her name? Weird. "SooJi will be marry to someone? But why? She is still in high school." Suho hyung asked me and I shrugged. I sighed again. "Stop sighing and hang out with SooJi today since tomorrow you will not be going back to that school." Chanyeol said. I immediately slap myself in my mind. Why didn't I thought about that? I take out my phone and called her. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hi SooJi. Are you free today?"

"Yeah! Why?"

"Let's hang out only us."

"Really? Ok then. Where should we meet?"

"It's okay. I'll fetch you at 4. Ok?"

"Call. See you later. Bye."

"Bye."

"Did she agree to hang out with you?" Suho hyung asked curiously. I nodded happily. My members hugged me in congratulation. Without wasting any time, we headed to dorm and I changed into a comfortable clothes. I glance at the clock and showed 3.20pm. I headed out and walked to her house. It only took 5 minutes to reach there. I rang the door bell and revealed Mrs Jung. I was surprised and greeted her immediately. "Annyeonghasaeyo ajumoni. Naneun Baekhyunibnida." I bow. Mrs Jung also bow back to me. "Honey, your friend is here." I heard she shouted for SooJi. Finally, she came down with a simple clothes. "Hi Baek. Sorry I'm late." she said while wearing a shoes. "It's okay. I just arrived." I gave her a smiled. After she was done with her shoelace, we headed to Myungdong. 

"Why suddenly you want to hang out?" SooJi asked. *Should I told her the truth?? Maybe later.* "Nothing. Just wanna have some fun with you. That's all." I smiled and she smiled back. *That smile. Always make me fall for her.* When we reached MyungDong. The place were crowded. SooJi don't like crowded places so I held her hand. Her hand felt warm. *If you only, you notice me now.* I noticed SooJi abit surprised by my action and yet she didn't do anything. We walked in the crowd and listening to people comment. "They look so cute together.""She is so lucky to have a handsome boyfriend holding her hand." I blushed at the sentence. SooJi also blushed but she hide it. Finally we reached a cafe and entered the cafe. "What do you want to drink? My treat." I said. "You are weird today. I want .. " "Latte Ice" We said at the same time. We laughed at our sillyness. SooJi nodded agreeing of the drink that I said. I went to the counter and order our drink. I went back to SooJi with our drink. "How do you know my favourite drink?" SooJi asked me while sipping a drink. I chuckled. "We went here before, remember? How could you forget that?" I said while siipping my drink. SooJi made 'O' shape. We talked about random things and laughed together. Suddenly, SooJi sudden question froze me. "Baek, will you come for my wedding?" I looked at her eyes and can see that she really want me to go. I hesitate for a while. "Of course I will. Don't worry." I gave her my fake smile. *Nice Going Byun Baekhyun. You will make her heartbroken* SooJi cheer happily. I'm sorry SooJi. I can't keep my promised. I sighed sliently. After we had our drink finished, I bring her to the Han RIver. 

"Wahh. The lighting is so beautiful." SooJi exclaimed while I admiring her happiness. I hope after this, you won't be sad. Smile like you always do. "Baek. What's wrong?" I looked up and she looked at me worried. I shook my head and courage myself to tell her. "SooJi, I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "This is our last meeting." I looked down. "What are you talking about? We are still going meet tomorrow right." I shooked my head. "Why?" She asked in her voice of dissappointment. "I'm going back to my old school. I realised something that I've never been before. I don't belong to that school. I miss my members.""But But you have me,HyeSung and Minhyuk oppa. But why you suddenly make up your mind to went back to your old school?" "Because I love you Jung SooJi." I said without hesitating. She was quite shocked. "You love me?" I nodded sighing. "I'm sorry Baek. I love you too but I can't accept it." SooJi was about to cry and I quickly held her hands. "It's okay. I know you will be someone wife and I hope you will be happy." I smiled. "Can you not go?" She asked with tears covering her eyesight. "I'm sorry SooJi. I really really need to go. But I'll not forget about us or our friends." SooJi hugged me immediately which I was surprised. I hugged her back without realising my tears flowdown too. "Just promise that you'll comeback and attend my wedding." We let go the hug and I wiped her tears while nodding. After the emotinal, we went back home. We reached at SooJi house and she hugged me again. "I hope you'll be okay and find a girl that is better than me. I love you Baekhyun." I hugged her back. "Ne. I will. I love you too Jung SooJi." We hugged each other for awhile and let go. I waved goodbye to SooJi and she waved back before she entered her house. "Nice Baekhyun. You did well." I mumbled and headed to my dorm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Chapter is all about Baekhyun POV. Not the last of his POV but there will surprise characters appearing before and after the wedding. Stay tuned for the next Chapter ^^

To all my subscriber who celebrate christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS ^^ HAVE A ENJOYABLE CELEBRATION WITH YOUR FAMILIES <3