Chapter 37

Fate Together

I SooJi POV

I was shocked for a while. He is back? No way. "Yah! Stop staring!" I heard him laughed. It's been a years since I heard his voice and laughed. "Omma. Who is this?" MyungJi become abit uncomfortable. I carried MyungJi on my arm. "Well, honey, this omma friend since high school. His name is Uncle Baekhyun." I pointed to Baekhyun so that MyungJi will know.

"Hello, MyungJi, I'm Uncle Baekhyun, your omma and appa friend. Nice to meet you." Baekhyun pinched MyungJi cheeks and MyungJi blushed. "Uncle Baekhyun looked handsome." MyungJi immediately hugged me and both of us laughed. "Your daughter is so cute." Baekhyun compliment. "Well so as your girlfriend." I compliment back. His reaction was priceless. 

"How you know?" He shuttered. I laughed. "Hmm.. Let me guess. Someone who called Krystal told me." I merong him and he frown. "Gosh that girl!" He cursed and I laughed. "Nah it's okay. Let's meet my husband and the rest." I lead Baekhyun to MyungSoo and the rest of the infinite. 

"Jagiya~~" I heard MyungSoo cooed and I laughed. I put MyungJi down and she ran to her appa. "Oppa. Look who is back." I smiled. Baekhyun come out from behind and all of the infinite members including HyeSung gasped. "BAEKHYUN??!" They screamed. 

Baekhyun and I laughed at their reaction. "Hey guys. I miss you guys alot back then." He said while smiling. "We miss you too." Sunggyu cooed and we all shrink. "Eww Hyung! Gay.!" WooHyun said while laughing. Sunggyu glared at WooHyun and back to normal.

I guessed Baekhyun notice the changed in Infinite. "Hmm.. I guess someone is already in relationship." I sense a smirk in Baekhyun. "Wow! You are smart Baekhyun. I'm impressed." Hoya compiment in between his laughter. I can see HyeSung is blushing. "Woo~ Somone is blushing!" I cooed and everyone stared at HyeSung while laughing.

"Omma Appa. I'm still here." We heard MyungJi whined. MyungSoo who were carrying MyungJi pinched her cheek. "Ara. We were just happy to bonding again with appa and omma friends." MyungSoo explained. "Don't ignore me ." MyungJi small 'warning'. We all laughed at her cuteness. I walked toward MyungSoo and MyungJi and kiss her cheek. "Nae omma and appa won't ignore you. 

"MyungJi have both personalities in one body." DongWoo compliment and we laughed. "Yeah. This is what we call the best family."MyungSoo replied and we laughed to his replied. 

No One POV

"Yes I do"

"Yes I do"

"Then I will announce you husband and wife."

Finally Daehyun and SoYou have become one. All the guests cheered for them and some were crying of joy which include SooJi. After the speech, all the guest were get a chance to take a photo with the bride and the groom. Finally family was SooJi's family.

MyungSoo stood beside Daehyun and SooJi stood beside Soyou while carrying Myungji on her arm. "Oppa, I'm proud of you. You too Unnie." SooJi hugged Soyou and Daehyun together after the phototaking. "Well. Since Hyung have married , help us then to gain omoni and abuji grandchildren." MyungSoo continued

SooJi giggled at his suggestion. Daehyun and Soyou blushed. "Well le's see first then." They started to laughed like there's no other. That's what we call happy sibling which was Fate Together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last chapter of the story ~~ I know it's not good ending T.T I'm sorry !! I hope you still like it :(