Chapter 21

Fate Together

SooJI POV

"Oppa! Kajima! Jebal! Oppa! Oppa! I need you! Jebal!!" 

"SooJi wake up! You are having a nightmare!" MyungSoo oppa voice woke me up immediately. I sat up panting, looking around at my surrounding. "Jagi. Are you okay? You look pale." I'm still in a blank mode. MyungSoo oppa hugged me when I didn't respond his question. "You can cry now. I'm here for you." without knowing I started to cry. 

"Op..pa.. will leave *sob* me again." I said in between my sobbing. I can feel that MyungSoo oppa my hair gently. "Don't worry! It's just a dream. He wouldn't leave you again." Oppa words calm me down and my crying eventually stop. "Let's skip school for today. You look so pale. Go back to sleep while I make something for you to eat." I smiled at his concern and kiss his cheek. "Gomawo Oppa" and went back to sleep. 

MyungSoo POV

After SooJi fell into a deep sleep, I went to the kitchen. I sighed sliently. I didn't know SooJi miss her brother that much until she had a nightmare. I cooked a porrige for her since she looked pale. After I finished cooking, I put aside the dishes and decided to call SungJong. After a few rings, Sungjong voice can be heard.

"Hi hyung! Where are you?" SungJong concerned voice made my smile always.

"I'm at home. Me and SooJi are skipping school. SooJi is sick so I had to take care of her." 

"WHAT?! SOOJI IS SICK?! OMG!! Hyung I'll visit her later!! Don't go anywhere!" SungJong shouted through the phone. I made -.-" face.

"Yeah. She is sick! And can you not shout?! I'll be deaf soon if you keep shouting! PFFT!" I sense that SungJong frowned when I told him off. 

"Yeah yeah Whatever hyung! Take good care of her! See you later!" After his sentence, we hang up. 

I wondered how his brother looks like. Maybe SooJi and his brother have the same features. I was thinking about his looks when I heard shouting coming from my bedroom. I stared at my room. "SOOJI!!" I shouted and quickly ran to her. I opened the door and saw her crying, sweating and mostly she keep shouting 'Oppa'.

"SooJi! Oppa is here! Don't worry." I held her hand calming her down. I saw her smiled. "Daehyun Oppa! Kajima. Don't leave me again." *Daehyun?* "Nae! Oppa promise." I had no choice but just to calm her down. After a few minutes, she finally wake up from her sleep. "Jagi. Are you feeling better?" I asked while still holding her hand. She nodded and smiled. "Gomawo oppa!" She said and I stared blankly. "Gomawo for?" She giggled. "Gomawo for pretending to be Oppa." She smiled and hugged me. "Your welcome honey. I'll always do everything for you." I her head. 

I told her to stay in bed while I bring the porrige that I cooked for her. She agreed and I quickly went to the kitchen. "Daehyun? That name sound familliar.." I mumbled softly while carrying the food. When I entered, SooJi was admiring her family picture. "Food is here." I said. I place the food on the tray stand. She looked surprised. 

"Surprised that I cooked this?" she nodded. "Whatever it is, Thank you oppa for taking care of me." She smiled. I ruffled her hair. "Of course I would. you are my wife remember..?" She giggled. "Yes Of course. Oppa, I guess oppa had heard my oppa name right?" I nodded. "HIs full name is Jung Daehyun. I know he is in Singapore right now. But I don't know when will he come back." I made a 'O' shape. Since I don't want to ruin the moment, I told her to forget and I simply feed her.

She was so happy and that she miled through out the feeding. While I was feeding her, I heard a door bell rang. I looked at the clock and it only show 11 am. *Shouldn't they be in school at this time?* I sliently asked. "Oppa, who did you invite? It can't be Infinite oppas right?" I shrugged. "I only remember SungJong and he told me that he will becoming after school but I don't know if they ditched class." 

SooJi started to laugh. "Kingkas skipping classes is one of their job right?" I mentally hit myself. I was a kingkas but I forget because of my lovely wife."You're right honey. I better check the guest before they ran away." I laughed together. She signalled me to go and I nodded. I went to the front door and check the CCTV outside. I saw only SungJong when suddenly  ......... appeared beside SungJong "Hyung. It's me and I brought ...... with me too. She said she had something to tell to SooJi." I was hesitating whether to let her in. Since I'm with her, I'll just let her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second update... Finally! I feel so bad for SooJi. daehyun need to come back as fast as possible. Poor SooJi she had to suffer nightmare. Btw Wondering who is the girl Sungjong brought? Wait for the next chapter :P Comment and subscribe :)