Chapter 31

Fate Together

No One POV

Today is a special day for Daehyun and Soyou since it is their 7th anniversary today. Daehyun is excited while SoYou get felt depress since she still clueless about Daehyun comeback. B.A.P , SooJi and her husband MyungSoo has help Daehyun alot for making his anniversary perfect and memoriable(?). 

"Oppa, are you ready?" SooJi asked since he knows that Daehyun has been waiting for this day a lot. Daehyun smiled at his dongsaeng. "Of course my love." SooJi hugged her brother tightly followed by Daehyun replied. "What a sweet sibling.." YoungJae compliment in awed. Daehyun and SooJi just giggled. 

After all the preparation has done, SooJi begin her acting. She called SoYou pretending to be crying. 

"Hello SooJi-ah."

"Un..nie *Sob*"

"SooJi! What's wrong? What Happened?" SoYou started to panic but SooJi can't help but to laugh sliently while MyungSoo sitting beside her giggled at his wife cuteness. 

"Op...pa.. Un..nie..*sob*" 

"What happened to Daehyun? SooJi-ah. Where are you ? Unnie will come." SoYou finally agree to meet SooJi and SooJi just mouthed okay to the rest and they prepare the surprised. 

"SooJi-neun at the park where unnie and oppa play when we were small." SooJi said in between her fake sob.

"Araseo. Unnie will be there." And they hang up. 

"She will be coming so get ready." SooJi said after she hang up. "I didn't know my wife can act." MyungSoo laughed and kissed her forehead. SooJi just pecked on his lips. "I just realised that too." with that they went to their secret hideout. 

After a few minutes, SooJi received a message from SoYou. "Guys she's coming." SooJi shouted and everyone has stand by. "SooJi-ah. Where are you?? Unnie has come!" Finally SoYou voice can be heard. Daehyun smiled widely. *I miss those voice* he thought. 

SoYou POV

I have reached the park but SooJi wasn't there. I shouted for SooJi name but she didn't come. I wonder what happened to daehyun. I thought. Suddenly, the light at the park has light up and I was shocked. I heard a beautiful and famillar voice sing. I turned around and I froze. *Daehyun??* I thought.

He was singing (Insert any song you want). I was so touched and tears flowing down my eyes. "SoYou-ah, Happy 7th anniversary to us, Jagiya." He said his sentence and walked up to me. " I miss you." He said and immediately hug me. "I miss you too! How could you do this to me!!" I said in between my cries and he giggled. "I'm sorry for leaving you alone make you suffered." He said while still hugging me. 

"Happy 7th anniversary Unnie!!!" We let go of the hug and I saw SooJi with a cake on her palm. "SooJi, you were involved?" I asked confusely and she nodded proudly. "Woah! Unnie so speechless." I said and hug SooJi. "Thanks to my wife act, everything is prefect and success." MyungSoo continue and we all laughed. 

"Dae-ah, thank you very much. I will cherish this moment forever. I love you." "I love you too SoYou-ah." Before we could kiss, SooJi , MyungSoo and dae friends stop us. "Hyung!" "Oppa!" "You forget something." All of them said in unison. I stared at them and Dae confusely. "Forget what?" I asked and all of them smirk. 

" Kang SoYou, I'm sorry for all the hardship you have been facing without me and I'm sorry for not being there for you through high and low. And now here I am , kneeling down in front of you saying this speech with a sincere heart. "Will you marry me, Kang Soyou?" 

No One POV

EveryBody including SoYou was touch by the speech and confession. Soyou was speechless and tears running down because of joyness and feel touch. She kneeled down to match with Daehyun height, and smiled.

"Yes it's true, I have been facing hardship without you here and being lonely. I'm glad that you've comeback for me. And my answer is YES." SoYou immediately kiss Daehyun and daehyun kiss her back. Everyone cheered in happiness and joyness. "Congratulation to the both of you!!!" Everyone shout.

"I love you SoYou."

"I love you too Daehun." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------