Chapter 36

Fate Together

SooJi POV

"So cute. She have MyungSoo eyes and SooJi mouth. But I hope she follow her mom instead of his dad." HyeSung compliment and we all laughed. "Yeah Me too." I laughed while carrying Kim MyungJi, yes my daughter name. "I'm so happy to have another person in my family." MyungSoo oppa said and kiss my forehead and Baby MyungJi forehead. 

I noticed a tense air between HyeSung and Minhyuk. "Yah! Aren't you guys going to talk?" But before they could answer, My parents and in-law, came. "My dear, SooJi! Are you okay? Hows our grandchild?" Me and MyungSoo laughed at thier rushness. "I'm fine omma. She is fine too." I smiled and they look at me weirdly. "She?" My parents and in-laws said at the same time.

I looked at them then to MyungSoo. "Why you guys look so shock?" MyungSoo oppa asked. "We thought it was a boy..." My mother-in-law cooed. and we laughed. "Well we just found out today so yeah.. But we are happy to have MyungJi." I said in between my giggles. My parents and in-law just nodded.

"SooJi, I will wait outside . Enjoy aunties and uncles." HyeSung smile and walk out of my room, followed by MinHyuk behind her. 

Omma and my in-law were to busy admiring their granddaughter while we were watching them. "She have both of her parent face. She look so cute." Mrs Kim squeled and the rest nodded in agreement. "Since both of you have graduate and have a family, please take care of each other. Especially You." Mr Kim pointed to MyungSoo. His face were so priceless that I can't keep laughing. 

"Appa! Nae I will." MyungSoo promise while he kissed my hand. "I will protect both of them properly." He look at my eyes and I looked at his. We were about to Kiss when MyungJi start to cry. All of us in the room started to laugh. "MyungJi, wants her mommy back." My mom cooed and passed MyungJi to me. After a while she stop crying. "Well. We need to go . See you both you later or maybe after you discharge. And Daehyun might be coming." My dad said and I just nodded. 

No One POV (A few years later)

"Omma!!" SooJi turn around to see her 5 years old MyungJi running toward her. SooJi smiled and immediately carry her. "Yes my MyungJi. Do you need anything?" MyungJi just nodded. "Dae samchun." SooJi just laughed at her daughter answer. "Aigoo!" She pinched MyungJi cheek softly. "Arraseo Kaja."

Since it the day where Daehyun and Soyou will be getting married, everyone are busy with everything. Infinite excluding Hoya and MyungSoo, are still single. Hoya have a partner which is HyeSung. They have been together since 2 years. 

"Dae Samchun!!" MyungJi shout and hug Daehyun legs. Daehyun and SooJi just laughed at her cuteness. He carry MyungJi on his arm and kiss her cheek. "Yes MyungJi." I miss samchun very much." MyungJi immediately kiss Daehyun cheek. Sooji was surprise by her daughter action and laugh afterward. Daehyun just laugh. "Awww. Samchun miss you  to. MyungJi , samchun need to get ready. why don't stay with Omma first ok?" 

MyungJi nodded and ran to her omma. "Let go." SooJi carried MyungJi to the wedding area where all the guest will be arriving. 

"SooJi!!!" A familliar voice called SooJi name so when she turned, her eyes become big as an owl. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 :) I know this story is a bit not up to your standard but I try my best too :) I hope you like it :) Subscribe and Upvote too ;D