Chapter 12

Fate Together

Jung SooJi POV

I can't believe we were actually dating just before our wedding which is one month away. I keep replaying the scene where we lost our first kiss together. That was the most unforgetable scene in my life. "YAH!! Aren't you listening??!!" I flinched when HyeSung shouted. I looked at her and gave a apologetic looked. "Sorry HyeSung-ah~~ What did you said?" I gave a cute look and she scoffed. "Seriously! It is difficult to talk to someone who have aready attach." HyeSung said annoyingly. I pouted and made aegyo in front of her. "HyeSung-ah~~ I'm really really sorry ~~" Finally after sometime she gave up and I pumped my fist in victory. "Fine! I was saying that Minhyuk is acting strange lately. Like he keep dissapearing during lunch break or after school." HyeSung asked confusely. I chuckled at her confuse reaction. "Why? Are you sad that he is not with us everytime? Or you miss him?" I wiggled my eyebrow and smirked while HyeSung covered her face. I assumed that she was blushing. I keep playing with her until the Queenkas stop us. "What do you want?!" HyeSung growled in annoyed. "Aww.. Someone look annoyed already. Relaq! I just want some proof and truth." Hyolyn said while the rest nodded. "Are you the nerd girl from the first year?" Dasom smirked for a while. I nodded confidently. "Wow! Surprising you were nerd before and look at you still the same." Bora ended her sentence and everyone started to laugh while me and HyeSung frowned. *What's so funny about this B*tch joke? I don't get anything funny though!* "So? What have to do with SooJi by the way?" HyeSung asked. "Does MyungSoo oppa knew about this? Guess not! We better tell." Dasom was about to run when I speak in annoyed toned to them. "Who cares whether MyungSoo dated a nerd girl or not. The one that you should care about is your Attitude! Understand attiude. Your beauty face plus your attitude ...." "I know you are jealous! That we are prettier can't you just admit it!" SoYou said getting impatient. I scoffed. "Is so unsuitable. You should be a begger with your pretty face of yours to attract more people for money." Everyone gasped including the Queenkas. I smirk. Speechless enough. "How dare you?!" "Dasom!!" MyungSoo grabbed her hand before she could even slap me!. "What did I said about hurting my GIRLFRIEND?!" MyungSoo emphrase the word girlfriend and cause everyone to gasped one more time while start gossiped or some girls faint. "She i..ss yo..ur girlfriend?" Dasom pointed to me. MyungSoo throw her hand away and nodded. "You knew she was a nerd right? Oppa shouldn't with a nerd girl. You hate nerd girl. remember?" Dasom shuttered, tears following down her eyes. "She was a nerd and now she wasn't. She have a reason for that. Now get out my sight." MyungSoo hissed at her and she flinched before she ran away. "Jagi, Are you alright?" MyungSoo asked worriedly while I blushed when he said 'Jagi'. I nodded and look at him. "HyeSung, you can go. MinHyuk went crazy looking for you." MyungSoo smiled at HyeSung while she stood there blankly. "Go HyeSung! I don't want my best friend to be sent to mental hospital because of you." I said jokely and she just rolled her eyes. "Fine! See you later." HyeSung just walked to her class while MyungSoo and I laughed. We walked to class hand in hand ignoring all the stare of hater. 

After School

"Jagiya ~ Mianhae.. I have a meeting to go. Will you be okay?" MyungSoo said to me with a sorry look. I cupped his face. "It's ok. I'm fine. Go before you'll be late for your meeting." I pecked his lips and let go of his face. He blushed before he immediately hugged me. "Love you. Wait for my call or text. Arachi?" I nodded happily and let go. We waved goodbye to each other and went our way seperately. *Can't believe two idiotic left me alone here!* I sighed when a figure jumped in front of me and screamed. "Woah! noona! Relaq! It is just me Sungjong." When I heard the word SungJong, I removed my hand and hit him. "Yah! You want noona to have a heart attack is it?! Stop doing that!" I whined. Sungjong chuckled. "Noona so cute. Let's go hang out together." Sungjong link edhis arm with mine and went out of school. We had a lot of fun together. SungJong told me everything about MyungSoo daily routine. I laughed non stop when he told me that MyungSoo loves to talk in his sleep. "Ma god! SungJong! This is so hilarious. Do you know what he always said in his sleep?" I asked curiously. SungJong laughed. "Noona." SungJong gave me a sheepish smiled and I blushed immediately. "He always said 'SooJi, I love you forever and ever.' It happened everynight even before you guys were dating." "Woah! Haha! I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him." We both laughed. I checked at the time and it show 5pm. "Sungjongie, Noona have to go. See you tomorrow." I bid him goodbye. "Ok Noona take care." I nodded and went home. I entered my bedroom and stare at my family photo. "If oppa is here right now, he would see my happier life already." I mumbled and sighed. I changed into my home clothes and start doing my homework. Suddenly, my phone vibrate. I checked and I receive a message from MyungSoo and I immediately formed a smiled.

Jagi, What are you doing? I miss you ~~ - HoneyBee(MyungSoo nickname in SooJi phone)

Doing some homework. We just met in school today oppa! But I miss you too~~ - JiJi Jagi(SooJi nickname in MyungSoo phone)

What did you do today without me? I hope you won't be bored alone :/ - Honeybee

Ani~ SungJong accompanied today. He is so funny and cute. xD - JiJi Jagi

Wow! Someone is fangirling about her boyfriend's friend instaed of her own boyfriend *Pout* - Honeybee I laughed at his replied. I sense jaelousy from him.

I sense jealousy! Oppa, SungJong told me everything about you. I guess i better be careful. hehe - JiJi Jagi

Of course I'm jealous!! What did he said? Is it bad or good  things? O.O - Honeybee

Both! Haha but I still love you though. *Kiss* - JiJi Jagi

Aww.. girlfriend very sweet. I love you too. *Kiss back* Goodnight love :) - Honeybee

Goodnight oppa :> - JiJi Jagi.

After I send the last message, I can't help but to squel about his romantic side. "Romantic side of his is better than his cool side." I chuckled before continuing doing my homework and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update ~ You know since school is starting, busy and tight timetable appeared which I hate it! I hope you understand :> You guys is curious right about what SooJi mumbled while looking at her family photo? Let's wait until MyungSoo and SooJi got married and I will exposed who is the 'Oppa' SooJi mumbled :) Put many love on this story. Subscribe and comment.

SelfPromote:

If any of you have twitter, don't hestitate to follow me. I'll follow back :)