Chapter 23

Fate Together

Thanks for your comments and supports for this story :') I really appreciate it ^^ Now here's the update for you guys :) Enjoy ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SooJi POV

"Where is oppa?" I mumbled while chewing some food. I ate everything finish and went to the living room. As I was walking down the stairs, Sungjong ran to me and hug me. "Noona!!! I miss you so much!! Why are you here? You should be in bed." I tapped his shoulder many time signalling that I can't breathe. But he still won't realised it.

"Ya! SungJong-ah! My wife will be short of breathe if you keep hugging her like that!!" I heard Myungsoo's voice from the living room. Sungjong scoffed and I giggled. " Mian Noona." SungJong let go of the hug and bow to me. "It's okay. By the way, Are you alone?" I asked. Sungjong shooked his head. "Ani. SoYou noona came with me." I widened my eyes. SoYou unnie came too?! "Don't worry noona. MyungSoo hyung and I are here to protect you." SungJong smiled. I smiled and nodded. 

We went to the living room and we can sense a cold tense between MyungSoo Oppa and unnie. I took a glance at SungJong and look at them. "So. Did you guys skip lesson?" I asked breaking the slient and sat beside MyungSoo while Sungjong sat beside SoYou unnie. Both of them nodded. "Actually, I have something to tell you SooJi. It's up to you whether you will remember or believe me." Soyou unnie speak and I look at her confusely.

SoYou unnie sighed before she continue. "This is about your brother. DaeHyun." I widened my eyes even more. "My oppa? Wae? What happened to him? How do you know him?" I bombed her many question. "Relaq, jagiya.. Don't bomb so many question to her. She will be stress." MyungSoo hold my hand to calm me down. "Continue noona." MyungSoo speak.

SoYou POV

Should I continue? SooJi is sick and I don't want to make her even sick. "Unnie. Please tell me everything about oppa! Please! I need and miss him so much!" I can see that SooJi eyes is already filled with tears. I took a deep breath and told her the truth. 

"I'm his girlfriend." I looked down. I can sense that the threes are looking me in shocked. "Noona. Are you serious? You are Daehyun's girlfriend?" I nodded filled with guilty. "SoYou unnie?" I looked up and SooJi was looking at me in confused. "I know this make you guys shocked and surprised but it is the truth." I said. "How did you guys met and how it end?" MyungSoo asked. So I decided to explain from A to Z.

Flashback(No One POV)

So You was walking around the garden with her sport wear. "Wow! This place is beautiful." she exclaimed. She was enjoying the scenery and when suddenly she heard someone cried. She looked around and saw a little girl hugging her knee under the playground slide. She quickly went to her and access her. 

"Annyeong, little girl. Why are you crying? Where are your parents?" She asked while squating to the girl level. " I .. came .. here with my .. oppa. Unnie I'm lost." The girl started to hug SoYou and continuing crying. "Shh.. Don't cry. Unnie will help to find your oppa. What's your name?" "SooJi" SoYou nodded and went to find SooJi oppa. "SooJi -ah SooJi-ah! Where are you? Oppa is here!!" "Unnie that's my oppa voice." SooJi quickly get down from SoYou arm and ran to her oppa.

"Oppa!!" "SooJi! Where were you? You know how worried I was!" Daehyun nagged and carried her. "Oppa, Thanks to that unnie. She help SooJi to find oppa." SooJi said. Daehyun stared at SoYou. *She is beautiful* Daehyun thought. They walked towards SoYou. SoYou was standing blanked doesn't know what to do.

"Hi. I want to thank you to help my dongsaeng. As my appreciation, I would want to treat you something. Can I have your number?" Daehyun's voice melt her heart. SoYou nodded and immediately gave her number to him. Daehyun smiled and inroduced himself. "I'm Daehyun." "I'm SoYou. Nice to meet you." SoYou smiled awkwardly. 

"Oppa. Omma and Appa might be waiting for us. Let's go." SooJi interupt. Daehyun and SoYou coughed awkwardly before they chuckled. "Let's go SooJi. I hope we can meet again. SoYou-sshi" Daehyun shouted. SoYou made a 'Okay' sign and blushed to herself. She quickly ran home and calm herself.

After 2 weeks after she met with Daehyun, Daehyun finally called her out for a treat. SoYou agreed and they met on the same day. They chit chat together and knowing more about themselves. As days weeks months years passed by, they finally gained their courage to be together. They were the happy couple until one day Daehyun said something confusing before he dissapeared. 

"SoYou-ah. Promise me that you will wait for me. No matter how long I've gone, wait for my return. I love you." 

End Of flashback

SoYou POV

"That was the last sentence that he said to me before he disappeared. I really miss him." My tears flowed down and felt a warm embrace around me. "Don't worry unnie. I remember you. Oppa left because of personal matter but he broke his promised. He told me that he will comeback after 3 years but 7 years has passed, no sign of him." SooJI hugged me tightly. 

"This is so happy ending. Half way ending." SungJong crack a joke and they just chuckled. "About oppa, I will let him explain using his mouth." SooJI smiled and I nodded. "Thank you SooJi-ah." I hugged and she hugged me back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy and Sad moments.. SoYou still don't know the reason why he left. I'm glad that SooJi remember her and accepted her. :) Have fun ^^ Subscribe and Comment ^^