Chapter 25

Fate Together

Daehyun POV

*Finally. I get to see Seoul again.* I thought. When we step out of the airport, I heard someone called my name. "Daehyun-ah!!" I turned around and saw my parents ran to me. "My big boy! Omma miss you alot!!" My mom hugged me tightly while crying. I was in tears and hugged my mom back. "Dae, miss you too!!" I said. 

"Dae. Appa glad you are back. Appa wanna said sorry about the past. I know we shouldn't force you since you have a girlfriend. And we didn't know that without you at home, your precious little sister might get affected too." Appa said in a teasing manner and all members laughed. "Oh ya. Omma and Appa. I want to introduce my friends that have been with me since the past 7 years. This Yongguk hyung, Himchan Hyung, YoungJae, He is in the same age as me, Jongup and Zelo. " All my members bow and greeted with polite.

"Nice to meet you kids. Thank you for being together with Dae. Auntie felt happy to see my baby big Dae has turn into a man." Omma laughed. I felt a embarrassed when my mom said that. Since my members had to go already, we bid goodbye and went our separate ways. "Omma, How's SooJi? I miss her a lot. Since tomorrow is her birthday, I want to surprise her." I said with full of idea. "She is doing good with her husband but yet she still have miss feeling towards you and Appa glad that you remember her birthday. As for Dae info, she didn't really enjoy her birthday for the past 7 years without you."

I gasped open as I heard the word 'Husband' and 'Didn't enjoy' . "Who is her husband?" I asked curiously. "MyungSoo. The Kim Company." I gasped wider. *MyungSoo, the one that have been chasing SooJi since middle school! No Way* "Dae? Are you okay?" Omma asked while looking at the mirror. " When did she get married? and how's her marriage going?" I asked again. "Well not long enough and they are doing fine. We can see them tomorrow. Btw Dae, Do you know what your sister want for her birthday?" Omma asked me while I shook my head. 

"You!" Omma Appa said together. I widened my eyes. "Why Dae omma appa?" I asked blankly. They laughed and shrugged. I sighed and stared outside the window car until I reached home. 

After a long journey from Singapore, I finally reached home. I bring up my bags and went to my room. "Dae, come down when you had finish packing." Omma shouted and shouted back 'Ok'. I looked around my room and miss all the memories me, SooJi and SoYou did in the past. I sat on the bed and something caught my eyes. The photo of three of us that were taken at the Amusement Park. I grab the photo admire it. 

Flashback

"Dae! We are bored. Right SooJi." SooJi nodded innocently. "Unnie is right. Oppa, let's go somewhere fun." "Then where do you want to go?" I asked. "AMUSEMENT PARK!" Both SoYou and SooJi shouted. I flinched and laughed. "Aigoo! Are you guys that eager to go there?" I pinched both of their cheeks. "Daehyun!" "Oppa!" Both of them whined. I laughed and I saw their cute reaction. "Ok Ok I stop. Now let's get ready since we are going to the Amusement Park today." 

Both of them jumped in excitement. SooJi went to her room while SoYou walked to me kiss my cheek. "You are the best." and She went out to change. I blushed when she kiss me. I quickly change everything and meet the two girls outside. We spent our day with fun and love. After the fun time we had, we had to go home. "Dae, before we go, let's take a photo." SoYou said. "I agree. SooJi smile." SoYou hold her camera while three of us smile. That was the memoriable day we had.

End of Flashback

I didn't notice tears fell down my eyes. Remembering the past made me guilty for leaving them without any reason. I felt like a loser for running away from home and eventually I hurt them so much. "SooJi , SoYou, I'm so sorry that I left you alone. I'm such a loser! I can't control my anger. I'm not a good brother to you SooJi. Even SoYou. I've been not being a good boyfriend to you." I said while hugging the photo. "I'm sorry." I said the last sentence before I eventually went to sleep.

No One POV

As Daehyun were mumbling, he didn't know that someone has been standing in front of his door, listening to his convo. Tears fell down her cheeks and covered to prevent any sound out. She fell on her knees regretting for not knowing his reason. "Oppa! I didn't know that you had suffered a lot. I'm sorry. For blaming you. Mianhae Oppa." She slowly opened the door and saw her brother hugging the photo while sleeping. She bend beside his bed and kiss his forehead. " saranghae Oppa. Mianhae." 

After her sentence, she stand in front of the door and stare at her sleeping brother, "See you tomorrow and sleep well oppa." She closed the door and went to the kitchen. "Omma, I'm going. Don't tell oppa that I came here. Araseo?" SooJi said and went home. Mrs Jung just nodded her head as tears falling down. *If only we didn't force Dae, our relationship will not be like this.* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally! I had update this story!! I know it takes long to updates. BUt blame school man! Annoying school!! Pfft ! HAHHHA Anyway , How's the story? Comment and Subscribe ^^