Chapter 24

Fate Together

DaeHyun POV

I stared at the blue sky of Singapore. *I'm going miss this place.* I sighed. "Hyung! Have you called your family?" YoungJae's voice made me flinched. I turned around and shook my head. "Hyung, you better call. If not, I will call for you." YoungJae grabbed my phone before I could. "JAE!!" I shouted. YoungJae merong me and dialled my home number. 

I sighed. "They will never pick up." I mumbled. "Hello?" I looked up when I heard Hello from YoungJae mouth. *Did they just answer my call?* I stared at him in shock. YoungJae immediately passed to me and mouthed 'Speak'. I stared at the phone before I could speak. 

"Hello.. Are you there?" My mom voice. Tears started to fall.

"Om..ma" There was a slient.

"Dae... Is that you?" My mom shock voice made me cry immediately. YoungJae sat beside me and patted my back. 

"Nae omma." 

"Where were you? We were worried about you! Your sister especially. When are you coming back?" 

"I'm in Singapore. I'm sorry omma. I miss her  a lot. I'm coming back tomorrow. Don't tell SooJi." I sighed.

"Omma glad to hear your voice again. SooJi miss you too. MyungSoo told omma that she cried every night because you." I gasped. She really miss me that much.

"Omma, who is MyungSoo?" I asked confusely.

"Her husband. I will tell you more when you come back. Honey, take care of yourself. Arasseo!" Mom still concern about me.

"Nae. Omma, Dae have to go. See you." After that we hang up.

I cried non-stop after we hang up. "See hyung. I told you. Your family still worried abou you. I bet SooJi miss you the most. Stop crying. Hyung look a gay when you cried." I wiped my tears and glared at YoungJae. "Serious Jae! I'm being emotional here and cracked the 'Funniest' joke ever." YoungJae laughed and patted my shoulder. "I'm just kidding." I smacked him and left him alone in the room. 

SooJi POV

After SoYou unnie explained to me about the past. My doubt was right. She was my oppa's girlfriend. No wonder her name found familliar to me. "Oppa, can we go to my parent's house? I miss them." I pouted. MyungSoo oppa ruffled my hair and nodded. I jumped in excitement and changed my clothes. 

While we were in the car, MyungSoo oppa asked. "Jagi, what do you want for your birthday?" I gasped. I forget about my birthday which is in two days time. I smiled sheepishly. "Mian oppa. I forget about my birthday." Oppa chuckled. "It's okay.You are lucky I remember." I laughed together with him. "I just want to be oppa forever and I want to meet Oppa." I mumbled the last part. "You will." I looked at Oppa and he smiled at me. I smiled back and continue our journey to my parent's house.

"Omma!!" I shouted when I entered the house. "Jagi! What if your parent are sleeping?! Keep your volume down." MyungSoo oppa hised. I pouted and went to look for mom. I walked to their room and I heard omma voice. *Who is omma talking to?* Suddenly, the open was open. "Oh SooJi. When did you arrive?" 

I look at omma, she was surprised to see me. "Just now. Omma. Who were you talking with ?" I asked. "Oh that. Was your aunt." I nodded and went down with her. "Annyeonghasaeyo omoni." MyungSoo oppa greeted. "Oh MyungSoo you are here too." MyungSoo nodded. "So honey, since yoour birthday is in two days time, what do you want?" omma asked while preparing the food in the kitchen. "I just want to be MyungSoo oppa and ..... " I paused.

"And?" I sighed. "And meet oppa once again." I heard a plate crash. MyungSoo oppa and I dashed to the kitchen and we gasped. Omma picking up the shattered plate while tears flowing down her eyes. "Omma. Gwenchanna? Omma let MyungSoo oppa do it. You will hurt yourself." I bring omma to the living room while I went to look for the first aid. 

After I found the first aid, I immediately went to cure omma finger which is bleeding. "Omma. It's okay. The pain will go away soon." Suddenly omma held my hand. "SooJi-ah. Omma mianhae. Jeongmal Mianhae. If not because of us, Daehyun might still be with us." I stared at her in shocked. "Omma. Are you saying that oppa is dead?" I widened my eyes and tears flowing down.

"No No. What omma meant was if we didn't force him to be in the marriage, he would not run away from home. Don't think negative." Omma hissed. I immediately hug omma. "When will he come back?" I asked in middle of sobbing. "One day he will comeback." Omma smiled. I nodded. *I wish he remember my birthday.* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun finally have a convo with his omma. SooJi birthday is in two days time, will Daehyun remember and be back on time? HAha Enjoy the story ^^ Comment and Subscribe ^^