Chapter 20

Fate Together

Someone POV

"SooJi, Oppa mianhae. I know oppa didn't keep my promised but I have came back for you. Don't hate me please SooJi." Tears flowing down my eyes. Looking at my one and only dongsaeng, who is crying, hurt me. "Op..pa.! Why do you ever bothered coming back when you knew you broke our promised. 7 years oppa! 7 years! I waited for you but you didn't appeared. Oppa! Just go!"  She cried very hard while an unfamilliar guy hugged her. *Who is him?* "SooJi" I walked towards her but she backaway. "Don't come near! I hate you!" I felt a bullet just shot my heart. Sooji literally said I hate you. I called her name countless times but she jus walked away.

"Hyung! Wake up!" A familliar voice shook me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Zelo with his worried face staring at me. "Hyung, are you okay? You look pale and why are you shouting Sooji name? Who is she by the way?" Zelo asked me question but I just kept quiet. "It's nothing Zelo. She is just someone I know." Zelo nodded and told me to eat. I hummed and walked out with Zelo. "Dae! You looked so pale! What happened?" Yongguk hyung immediately asked when he was me. I just shooked my head. "Do you still have that nightmare?" YoungJae ask while looking at me  in concerned. I widened my eyes. *How did he know?* 

"What nightmare?" Yongguk asked curiously. "Dae hyung everynight will screamed a girl name SooJi. I was so shocked when he started shouting. I went beside him and calm him. So everynight, I will stay beside him until he calm down." YoungJae sarted to explain. so that's mean everynight, I wasn't holding SooJi but YoungJae?! "Tell us your nightmare Dae hyung. It's no useless keeping it." YoungJae continued. I sighed in defeat and decided to tell them everything.

"I have a dongsaeng name SooJi. I promised her after 3 years I would comeback for her but I broke it. I was scared that she might forget me or hate me. Everynight I would dreamt about the same dream. The last part of the dreamt would always have the sentence ' I hate you'. That's where I keep shouting her name." I said in a sad toned. I can sense sadness around me. "Why did you promised her when you knew that you can't comeback for 3 years?" Himchan hyung asked. 

" She was young that time and I don't want her to be hurt knowing that I ran away from home." After I said the last word, I quickly covered my mouth. " YOU RAN AWAY FROM HOME?!" 5 members shouted at the same time. I nodded timidly. "Why? Did you something wrong?" I shook my head. "I was angry and sad that's why." "Explained from the first to the end." Yongguk hyung said. I nodded .

"My parent arranged a marriage for me with this girl which I don't even know. I was so angry. They know I had a girlfriend but told me to break up with her. That's make me more furious. I literally told them to cancel if not I ran away. Eventually, they left me no choice to ran away and end up here in Sinagpore with you guys." Tears flowing down when I explained to them. I felt a warm arms wrap around my shoulder. I looked up and it was YoungJae. He was the only understand my situation. "Don't cry. We are always here for you." YoungJae said and I nodded.

"Hyung, we will be gong back to Korea next week. Do you want to follow us?" JongUp asked. I wiped my tears. "Of course. I would. It's already 7 years since I left home. I wanna meet SooJi and my girlfriend." I said. "We will help you don't worry hyung." YoungJae said. I hugged him back. After all the sadness, we ate our lunch and went to our dance practice. We currently become a trainee in TS entertainment. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late Update again! I wanna cry!! T.T School works/revision is not my style! By the way, Hows my chapter 20?? Are you shock that DaeHyun is SooJi Oppa? More chapter coming up between SooJi and Daehyun :) Comment and Subscribe Love you ~~