Chapter 35

Fate Together

No One POV

9 months later, SooJi had to stay in the hospital. It's for preparation in case she will give birth right away. Myungsoo was beside her staring at his wife sleeping figure. "I'm glad that I meet you." MyungSoo kissed SooJi hand and her cheek. "MyungSoo." MyungSoo turned to face the door and saw his both parents and in-law, smiling at him. 

"Omma appa Omonim Abboji." MyungSoo stand up and bow to them. "So hows SooJi?" Mrs Jung asked. "MyungSoo looked at SooJi and back to them. "She is fine but she keep feel the pain in her stomach." MyungSoo said and his dad patted his son shoulder. "Woman who are pregnant always feel pain. Like your mom was having you inside and your mother-in-law was having Sooji. They felt the same pain as SooJi. Just be patient son." 

MyungSoo nodded and smile. "Are you going stay here until SooJi give birth or..?" MyungSoo asked. "It's okay. I just want to see hows my children are doing. We are busy. Call us if SooJi time has arrive." Mr Jung patted and leave the room with the rest. MyungSoo waved goodbye and sat beside SooJi again. 

Hoya POV

I was laying on my comfy bed thinking about HyeSung. *Am I already fall in love with HyeSung?* The thought of HyeSung made my day brighter and happier. But when without her, I feel so lonely like now. 

"Hoya hyung is crazy! Smiling by himself." A voice made me flinched. I quickly sta up and saw my members staring at me laughing. I frowned. "Why are you guys here?" I asked annoyedly. "Relax Hoya. We are going to visit MyungSoo and SooJi at the hospital. Are you coming?" Sunggyu hyung asked since the rest are laughing non stop. "Sure. But get out. I wanna change." I stand up and close the door. 

"Hyung, do you hear anything about HyeSung? I haven't seen her after we graduate." SungJong asked me. "She is busy I guess." I replied but I know where she is. She is heartbroken after she couldn't get the fact that MinHyuk leave her with his girlfriend. "MinHyuk hyung have a GF and only left us excluding MyungSoo hyung." Sungjong pouted.

"Hoya might have one coming soon." DongWoo hyung said and the rest look at me in surpirsed. "What?" I asked feel so uncomfortable with their stare. "You serious?" Sunggyu hyung asked and I shrugged. Suddenly, my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and was surprised to see HyeSung called me. I immeidately picked up. 

"HyeSung-ah wae?" 

"Aren't you coming? Cause SooJi now at giving birth room." I widened my eyes.

"Sooji has already give birth?" I whispered not wanting my members to hear.

"Hmm.. Palli come to the hospital."

"Arraseo. I'll be there. Wait for me." I hang up and ran to the hospital. "HOYA!! WAIT UP!!!!" But I ignore them and run to the hospital.

No One POV

SooJi woke up suddenly sweating. HyeSung was shocked. "Sooji, what's wrong?" HyeSung started to panic. "M.y..y S..s.t.omach is hurting." SooJi was holding her stomach. "MYUNGSOO OPPA!! MYUNGSOO OPPA!!" HyeSung shouted for MyungSoo and he came in rushing and shocked to Sooji condition. 

MyungSoo rushed to search for the doctor and SooJi was immediately was bought to the giving birth room. MyungSoo accompany SooJi while HyeSung was alone outside the giving birth room. She heard a scream and everything. In the end, her mind was distract by Hoya picture. So she decided to call him. 

"HyeSung-ah wae?"

"Aren't you coming? Cause Sooji is now at the giving birth room."

"SooJi has give birth already?"

"Hmm.. Palli come to the hospital." *I'm alone.* HyeSung thought.

"Arraseo. I'll be there. Wait for me." And both Hoya and HyeSung hang up.

HyeSung was sitting looking down staring at the floor. "HyeSung!!" HyeSung looked up and was surprised to see Hoya running towards her panting. "Hoya-shhi. What happened?" HyeSung started to panic again, looking Hoya condition. HyeSung lead him to the bench where HyeSung sat a while ago.

After a while, MyungSoo walk out of the room. HyeSung immediately ran to MyungSoo. "MyungSoo, how is SooJi? Is She okay?" HyeSung was so panic. MyungSoo just patted her shoulder. "She is fine and also the baby." He smiled. HyeSung was relief when she heard the news. 

"HyeSung!" 

Both MyungSoo and HyeSung turn around but HyeSung just remained slient. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update :(( I was busy with school stuff :( Anw , I have a bad news T.T This story will end soon :(  I hope you will continue support this story :)