Chapter eleven

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love
 

 

Jongin lazily reaches for his phone on top of the side table.

 

"What?" he grunts eyes still closed.

 

"Hey wake up lazy !"

 

“Soohan?!" his eyes crack open and checks the name on the screen.

 

"Yeah! I'll pick you up at 7 in the evening. It's my dad's birthday and we're having a little party, please don't say no."  Soohan whines.

 

Jongin scoffs, "How else could I say no. Just give me the address I can drive there myself."

 

"Awesome! I'll send you the address. Don't be late. Bye!"

 

Jongin stares at his phone for a second and chuckles,"Brat."

 

---

 

Sehun chokes on the water about to flow down his throat when Soohan comes back in the dining room after excusing herself to greet a friend she invited, which he didn't expect to be Jongin.

 

"Jongin?" Sehun's mother asks in surprise.

 

"Dad,this is Jongin. My friend and Sehun's bestfriend. Well, auntie and uncle already knows him." says Soohan to the elders. She drags the awestruck Jongin to the seat next to her,across Sehun and his parents, infront of the large dining table.

 

"Goodevening." Jongin greets shyly.

 

"Soohan told me alot about you and I wanna thank you for treating her nicely." Soohan's father smiles at Jongin with fondness.

 

"Jongin is such a nice kid. He took care of our Sehun since they were little kids until now. If I had a daughter I will definitely have him as our son-in law."

 

Jongin politely smiles back at Sehun's mother. Only then he realized Sehun's presence.

 

"Auntie, you can still have Jongin as a son-in-law." Soohan blurts offhand.

 

Sehun coughs nonstop puffing his clogged air pipes. His mother reaches out to help him. Jongin just stared clueless.

 

"Well,speaking of son-in-law, You know how I always wanted Sehun to be my son-in-law, "Soohan's father speaks to Sehun's dad.

 

"ofcourse, I still remember the shock on our faces when our five year old Sehun demands us to allow him to marry Soohan." Sehun's father answered.

 

"And I almost fainted too when our little Soohan told us she wants to be married with your little Sehun." Soohan's father exclaims with glee.

 

"Dad,we were only five that time. I can't believe you take it seriously." Soohan mutters in disappointment.

 

"We did! All this year I assumed the reason Sehun never had a girlfriend or atleast admired any other girl is because he kept his word to marry Soohan when the right time comes, which we all think, this is it." Sehun's mother adds.

 

Sehun glances at Soohan helplessly. And his eyes falls on Jongin who never remove his attention on his food.

 

"We know you two are still young but, we, your parents would be extremely happy if you two end up with each other."

 

Sehun narrow his eyes toward his mother who keeps on pressing the topic.

 

"Well, I can't think of anyone that suits Sehun better than Soohan." Sehun's dad blurts again.

 

"And I can't trust my only daughter to anyone else than Sehun."

 

Sehun and Soohan sighs in defeat. Sehun shut his eyes tightly to ease himself from bursting out because of the elders persistence matching them up.

 

----

"Hey wait! Are you leaving already?" Sehun yells to stop Jongin dragging his motor bike out.

 

"Yeah.There's no need for me to hear your parents discussing your future marriage with Soohan. I wonder why I'm even there." Jongin scoffs.

 

"I swear I don't have any idea about it. I wouldn't let you come if I knew."

 

"Liar! You knew and you want me to hear it straight from your parents. You're so coward Sehun!" Jongin stares at him intensely.

 

"You like her that much to accuse me of betraying you?" Sehun's face stiffens.

 

"Yeah. And I won't let you marry her. Never while I'm still breathing." Jongin answers looking away.

 

"You don't have to worry. I don't even like her. I've never admitted this to you or anyone else but you've been a great friend to me and I haven't done anything to thank you for that.  Don't mind what our parents have said.  I promise not to get in your way." Sehun spills in one breath.

 

"Really?! You won't feel bad or anything? I mean,it's okay with you if- - if uhm - -I marry her?" Jongin asks digging his eyes to Sehun's.

 

"Yes." Sehun nods with a tiny smile.

 

After standing infront of each other for long, wordless. Sehun waves his hand at once to Jongin without a word and turn his back abruptly.

 

"Stupid! stupid! stupid!" Sehun curses himself as he wipes away the tears falling down his cheeks.

 

A strong hands grip him behind making him stumble backward landing on Jongin's body.

 

"I just want to clear up something." Jongin breathed.

 

And before Sehun can say a word,Jongin is kissing him without notice. Too sudden he mindlessly opened his mouth agape allowing Jongin to enter. Heat starts to crawl all over Sehun's body as Jongin's tongue swipes every inch of his mouth and groan when Jongin bites his lower lip. His own hands work their way around Jongin's back to press their bodies closer. They forgot to breath as no one dare to break the heated kissing.

 

"Why are you touching my ?" Jongin asks out of the blue pulling out to gasp for air.

 

"Huh?" Sehun blinks in daze.

 

"Your hand is groping my !" Jongin blurts still pressed against Sehun.

 

"I'm not." Sehun defenses.

 

Jongin reaches out to Sehun's hand behind him,indeed touching his and squeezes their hand together.

 

"You are." Jongin smirks wickedly.

 

Sehun pulls his hand like being burned from touching a hot iron. Jongin laughs and laughs out of control.Sehun can't decide whether to pray for himself to die in embarrassment or Jongin to disappear for making him feel pathetic.

 

"Stop,please."

 

Sehun leans against a pole couple of feet away from him to support his wobbling legs. Hot tears from embarrassment collects at the corner of his eyes. Jongin's laughter soon dies but still can't stop giggling.

 

"You're a ert Oh Sehun."

 

"You're an ."

 

"I'm an with an you like to touch." Jongin teases wickedly.

 

Sehun resigns with a sigh, "No one can beat you in making me feel awful. Go ahead and leave. Bye." he spin his heels and find his way back to the restaurant.

 

----

 

Sehun's eyes crack wide open hearing the slow creaking of his window. He knows it's Jongin slipping inside his room. He shuts tighter his eyes and swears to his life not to open them whatever happens.

 

"Sehun,are you awake?" Jongin pokes his arm.

 

Sehun remains on his sleeping position even after Jongin's poking turns to shaking his arms.

 

"I know you're awake. Better get up or else!"

 

Sehun chants over and over to himself not to get swayed by Jongin's threat. He chokes on his breath when a pair of knees trapped both sides of his waist and hands props both side of his head.

 

"I know you're awake."

 

Jongin whispers on his ear. He shivers but fights with all his might not to open his eyes. A cold lips starts to roam all over his face stopping infront of his mouth. Jongin pecks on his lips countless times before trailing Sehun's neck with his tongue. Sehun feels like dying from the bolts of electricity wrecking him.

 

"Still not opening your eyes?" Jongin whispers on Sehun's ear again. When he senses that Sehun wil stubbornly continue pretending to be asleep, he smirks.

 

"Fine. But I would appreciate to have your eyes open and watch me do this."

 

Fear surges into Sehun's mind guessing what Jongin is planning to do. He wants to scream for someone to help and save him from the devil taking advantage of him in the middle of his sleep. But he realizes he's not really asleep and infact he's shamelessly enjoying this.

 

A hand slips under his shirt and starts to massage his stomach and waist as Jongin now moves his sinful lips to his ear and starts biting them merciless. Sehun couldn't take the nerve-wracking sensation overtaking him and a loud moan escapes from his tightly zipped lips.

 

"Wake up,baby."

 

And that's all Sehun needs to break out from the torturous chain holding him to express how much he loves what's happening between them in his bed. He cups Jongin's face, without warning, and kisses him deeply. Jongin laughs inside his mouth. For the third time they shared a kiss, Sehun admits he enjoy the one they're sharing the moment and gives everything he can offer make it pleasurable and memorable to both of them. Jongin,on the other hand, thought he never kissed anyone as sweet and addictive as Sehun's lips. They can't seem to get enough as they continued savoring each other despite the numbness of their muscles.

 

"Aw! stop biting me!" Jongin yelps breaking the kiss.

 

"I didn't complain when you bite my lips like a steak!" Sehun shouts back.

 

"This is why I hate s! You should tilt your head to the left when I kiss you like this." Jongin harshly snaps Sehun's head sideway.

 

"Aww! How am I suppose to know I'm not a ert like you! Get off me! You’re so heavy!" Sehun pushes him off on top of him.

 

"I'm not kissing you ever again!" Jongin spats as he bounces to the space next to Sehun.

 

"Thank you so much! Now I have to burn my mouth in fire to get rid of your bacterias!"

 

They turn their backs away from each other and lie on the bed speechless. And that's how their supposed steamy first night together ends as they both fell in deep sleep. Questions of 'do you like me too?', 'why did you let me kiss you?', 'what will happen to us now?', 'does this change anything or everything?' and many more remain unanswered.

 

Guys,sorry for the error~_~ peace!

See I told you I writing . So before their kissing turns wild,I have to think of something to make Sekai stop. kekekekeke

 

xoxo~_~