05

Kill This Love

----------------------------05----------------------------

♫♫ Do you recall,in this picture

in this space that remains

my scent ,my breath ,everything

won't disappear ♫♫

 

‘’How did you ing loose her!?’’ Kris his voice roared through the room and silence followed, he was incredibly pissed and they all knew when he’s pissed it’s probably hell for them. ‘’You had one task, one simple task to take her to Jieun and get her back home safely?’’ Kris looked at Tao who sighed, ‘’It happened Kris, there’s no time for this we have to find her’’ Luhan slightly pat his shoulder which he roughly shook off.

‘’Jieun’s clinic is the safest place, how was I supposed to know about this? Maybe if you told us exactly what you we’re up to this wouldn’t have happened’’ Tao snorted and Kris gave him an icy glare and suddenly the air got all tense again. ‘’No time for this’’ Lay stood in between them as he sternly looked at Kris, ‘’Let’s hurry and find Jenny’’                    ‘’It wont be hard’’ Kris muttered and all eyes turned to him curiously,

 ‘’I put a tracer in her phone’’                    ‘’Does she know?’’ Luhan turned to Kris who shook his head, ‘’Ofcourse not’’               ‘’Well someone’s going to be in deep ’’ Chen whistled and Kris turned to look at him with a glare, ‘’Shut it’’ he sternly replied and Chen grinned.

‘’Well we better prepare a few things’’ Xiumin looked at the four who nodded while Kris stayed silent. ‘’I go solo this time’’ he muttered and all eyes turned to him, ‘’What!?’’ Tao blurted and Kris nodded, ‘’I go solo like last time and don’t you dare follow me..’’                  ‘’But-…’’                ‘’It’s an order’’ he took a few guns out, hiding them within his attire before storming off leaving the five staring out into space.

--

Jenny groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. The room luckily wasn’t dark in-fact daylight freely shined through it. She scanned the place slowly, squinting as she looked around, if she didn’t know better this looked like an messy biology lab, she was probably in some abandoned school building.

She grunted as she tried to move but her hands but only felt pain in return. The rough rope bonded around her wrist scratched over her skin with every move, she was sure she’d have a couple of marks left if ever she was freed from here.

‘’Oh, hisashiburi ne?’’ the male tilted his head to the side with a grin as he walked over towards Jenny who stared at him, confused. ‘’Oh, no Japanese?’’ he slightly bent down, now on eye-level with Jenny. ‘’You remember me don’t you?’’ he asked her and she sighed mentally, completely pissed with that grin on his face.

‘’I don’t know’’ she looked at him with a glare, ‘’Is that supposed to be a cheap pick up line?’’

‘’Playing dumb, how cute’’ he grinned while she stayed silent. She didn’t like him, she didn’t like this at all. She suddenly wished this was all a dream, that she never forgot her memories and that she was happily living wherever she lived, without any trouble at all.

‘’Don’t worry I won’t kill you’’ he smiled at her as he stood up, walking to the table near her. ‘’What do you want?’’ she asked, following him with her eyes. He seated himself on the table and started loading  gun and she got curious. Is he preparing for something?

‘’Nothing, I’m just handing you over’’ he replied and she furrowed her eyebrows, ‘’Handing me over to who?’’ she slightly moved and groaned as she felt pain on her wrists. She was sure the rough rope scratched her pretty bad. ‘’Oh just someone, don’t worry’’ he put his gun back in the holster as he stood up, watching her carefully.

A silence followed and Jenny could only follow his movements with her eyes. Her eyes widened as she thought about the six males, would they be able to find her? But then she frowned, if they did know where she was and if they indeed we’re on their way, did they know this single person was prepared quite well?

‘’Showtime’’ the male muttered and she widened her eyes when he pointed his gun towards her.

--

Kris quietly looked around, after quite some time he finally reached the place Jenny was held at. He didn’t have any time to waste, the only thing close to Hero was Jenny and if he lost her everything he worked for would go to waste. Suddenly the image of Jenny popped in his head when they first found her, maybe she was in the same state when he first saw her, the day they took her in and he felt bad.

‘’Why don’t you just get it over with?’’ Kris stopped in his tracks and looked around, ‘’Jenny’s voice…’’ he whispered. He knew he was getting close, he just needed to hear her voice again to pinpoint where she exactly was. ‘’That would be no fun’’ a male voice was heard this time and he knew he was close.

‘’Ironic how you assure me you won’t kill me but then point a gun’’ she let out a mocking laugh as she tilted her head to the side while he grinned. ‘’Maybe I should really silence that pretty mouth of yours’’ he chuckled but the sudden noise interrupted them and he hurriedly turned around walking to wherever he heard the noise and furrowed his eyebrows.

‘’Move and you die right here’’ he heard a voice and sighed with a grin plastered on his face. ‘’Hai hai’’ he replied in Japanese with his hands up while Kris motioned him to walk back to Jenny who widened her eyes as she saw Kris completely alone. ‘’Are you okay?’’ he asked her and she slowly nodded, still surprised out of all the six it was Kris that came.

‘’Get on your knees’’ Kris commanded thickly and the latter followed while Kris slowly bent down behind Jenny with the gun still pointed at the back of Jun’s head.  ‘’Did you free her yet’’ Jun asked while Kris ignored, focusing on the rope tied around Jenny’s wrists. After several moments of struggling he finally got the knots out, freeing Jenny who frowned as soon as she saw her wrists.

‘’Keep walking straight and at the end of the hallway take the stairs to your right’’ Kris ordered and she paused looking at him, ‘’I’ll follow soon now go’’ he slightly raised his voice and she nodded  turning around, about to go but Jun hurriedly kicked a chair near him her way making her trip. Kris widened his eyes as he followed Jun’s movements and quickly went over to Jenny, helping her up; ‘’Hurry!’’ he yelled, his grip on her shoulders as he spun her around and soon a gunshot was followed.

--

‘’Tell me again why are we sitting here!?’’ Tao groaned while the rest remained silent. ‘’He’s out there alone with Jenny, who knows what’s happening!?’’ he ruffled up his hair while Xiumin nodded. ‘’I wonder if Jenny’s okay’’ Luhan muttered and Chen sighed, ‘’He better have her as number one priority…’’

‘’Why did you keep it from us?’’ Luhan turned to Lay who sighed, his eyes still focused on the screen. ‘’I didn’t think it would go this way-..’’            ‘’Well it did, what we’re you two thinking?’’ Luhan fired and Lay remained silent. ‘’There’s no time for arguing’’ Xiumin announced and Luhan looked away, ‘’Kanzaki Jun is Japanese and part of a Yakuza gang’’ Chen read out from the grey tinted manila folder he found in Kris his desk.

‘’He works for Hero probably’’ Tao muttered and Lay nodded. ‘’He originally lives in Japan but since Hero’s back here in Seoul, I’m sure he tagged along’’ Chen continued and sighs we’re followed. ‘’Hero has business in China, Japan, Korea and USA. It’s not surprising Yakuza gangs are part of his business’’ Luhan looked at the picture in the file.

‘’Sh*t’’ Lay muttered and all eyes turned to him, ‘’This guy is trouble’’ he continued, his eyes furrowed as he stared at the screen. ‘’What do you mean trouble?’’ Luhan asked and when his question got answered he widened his eyes.

 ‘’He deals in guns, lots of guns…’’

--

‘’Crap’’ Kris peeked over only to see Jun hiding behind a huge desk the opposite side of them. He turned his attention back to Jenny who looked at the ground but her next movement surprised him completely as she slid on her knees. ‘’Yah’’ he called out but grew worried as there was no response. ‘’Jenny!?’’ he called out and he widened his eyes as he saw something red trickle down on the ground.

‘’Blood…’’ he cursed and hurriedly got on his knees wrapping his hands around her shoulders once again, inspecting her. ‘’Are you okay?’’ he asked and he frowned as he looked at her arm, the gunshot did hit her. ‘’Jenny!?’’ he called out again and when he saw her big eyes stare right at him with tears threatening to fall he suddenly felt his heart tighten.

’’Hold on okay?’’ he whispered and she slightly nodded while he got up peeking over again and cursed as he saw Jun pulling the trigger again. ‘’Six bullets wasted’’ he mentally counted and peeked over to Jun again. He knew his gun only held six bullets so he probably was out of them. He saw the latter slowly get up and he hurriedly pulled the trigger but frowned when Jun also pulled the trigger.

‘’Jenny are you okay?’’ He asked, still on the lookout and she whispered a small yes with a slight nod, ‘’Just a bit more’’ Kris replied and she stayed silent, holding her skirt tight. ‘’You can surrender you know’’ Jun let out a laugh and Kris groaned, completely pissed. ‘’You really took me lightly, coming solo and all’’ Jun continued and Kris could only stay silent. On the count of three he got out again and fired his gun but cursed once again as Jun did the same.

‘’How many ing guns does he have!?’’ He groaned, pulling the trigger again before he grabbed Jenny and ran down the hallway, a few gun shots fired on the way. Kris furrowed his eyebrows, he didn’t fire and neither did Jun? He slightly panicked but when he saw familiar faces he mentally sighed.

‘’Missed us?’’ Luhan grinned while the latter shook his head, ‘’who would miss you’’ he smirked and Luhan frowned, his hands on his chest. ‘’Ouch… leader so cold’’ he replied and Kris let out a small laugh. He felt incredibly relieved, he would’ve handled it easily but with Jenny injured by his side he had to be careful and quick.

 ‘’Tao, take her somewhere safe she’s injured’’ Kris ordered while both Tao and Luhan widened their eyes for a split second but nodded anyway. ‘’Let’s go’’ Tao turned to look at her and noticed her face was pale, she was probably scared. ‘’We’ll meet down in five’’ Kris rushed inside the room with Luhan following while Tao and Jenny took the opposite way.

‘’Not so fast’’ Jun muttered, firing a few gunshots randomly before following Tao and Jenny. ‘’He’s on the move’’ Luhan spoke, probably telling the Tao through the earpiece. ‘’Let’s hurry’’ they both followed Jun but with the random gunshots fired it was starting to get harder especially since he had so many guns scattered around, he was prepared completely.

‘’Lay figured it out, this guy deals in guns’’ Luhan fired a few shots and Kris sighed, ‘’No wonder he never ran out of shots’’ Kris focused on the hallway ahead and noticed Jun was completely gone. ‘’Crap’’ Luhan muttered as  they heard a few gunshots not far from them and hurriedly rushed over to the parking lot down only to be greeted by an injured Jun holding his gun towards Tao who did the same.

‘’You really don’t remember?’’ Jun looked sternly at Jenny who shook her head, trying her best to remember but she failed miserably. ‘’Stop asking her and tell us what you want’’ Tao tilted his head to the side, the gun still in position while Jun did the same. ‘’Well then…’’ he grinned, looking outside to his left and smirked. Slowly he raised his hands before finally pinning the gun against his temple.

‘’’’ Kris cursed, rushing over but he was too late, the latter already pulled the trigger and his lifeless body soon met with the ground while Jenny stared in horror.

‘’Killing himself to hide information…’’ Tao looked outside and noticed a figure disappear, ‘’He was ordered to do it..’’ Tao turned around, looking at the two males who widened their eyes. ‘’Completely… makes sense’’ Luhan muttered, unaware of Jenny slowly walking towards them.

‘’T-tell me…’’ she whispered, walking over to Kris who just looked at her, ‘’Tell me…’’ she muttered, holding his shoulders before roughly shaking them. ‘’Who am I!?’’ she raised her voice still shaking him while he held her hands, ‘’Who am I exactly…’’ she muttered, her voice slightly trembling as she slowly slid down on her knees while the three males looked at her silently

 

♫♫ Please,like the spring ,like the wind that passes

don't leave me

Can you save Can you save me? ♫♫

 

Back - Infinite