01.

Kill This Love

----------------------------01----------------------------

 
♫♫ I wish you
could be me
I wish I
could be you
I wish you could feel
it for just a day
Your heart
My heart ♫♫
 

‘’Jenny Park’’ Luhan read out, holding the grey tinted manila folder carefully. ‘’Jenny Park?’’  Tao repeated and  Luhan nodded, ‘’Jenny Park that’s all we have so far’’ Luhan sighed as he looked at the picture. She was beautiful that was for sure, she didn’t look twenty-six in fact she looked way younger, somewhere in her early twenties.

‘’Keep looking, she might be related to him’’ Kris interrupted and they nodded. He was so keen on knowing who she actually was, she suddenly appeared at the scene and out it was a rare sight for, completely unexpected. ‘’Lay and Chen are on it, but what do we do with her for now?’’  Xiumin asked as he took the folder from Luhan. ‘’We have to keep her’’ Suho barged in with the rest of EXO-K and they all furrowed their eyebrows.

‘’Why would we keep her?’’ Luhan asked and Suho sighed, ‘’She’s related to the case’’ Sehun threw a brand new grey tinted manila folder on the table. ‘’First of all she wouldn’t have been there in the first place if she wasn’t related’’ he scratched the back of his head as he continued, ‘’It was an deserted area, she was probably …  brought along’’ he finished and his last few words caught their ears.

‘’So she’s the enemy, we kill her?’’ Tao looked at them and Suho shook his head, ‘’Or we could do something better’’ Kris looked at the eleven with a slight smirk on his face, ‘’Spill it mighty Kris, what are you planning?’’

‘’She could simply be used as bait, that is if she’s completely related’’                ‘’So we use her as bait, how exactly would you do that?’’ Luhan asked and he walked over to the computers placed in the corner of the room. ‘’We find more information about him through her’’                  ‘’That’s impossible for now, she’s lost her memories’’ Chen looked at him as if he was mad and Kris only nodded. ‘’We don’t know that for sure do we?’’                  ‘’But still, violence against a girl who knows nothing, that’s not acceptable’’ Suho joined this time and Kris sighed. ‘’Nothing was mentioned about violence’’ he turned to look at them and they nodded.

‘’So what do we do with her for now?’’ Tao asked, leaning back on his chair while looking sternly at Kris. ‘’We keep her hidden and protect her till needed’’                ‘’Sounds like a plan’’

‘’They’ll probably come for her but until then we keep her safe’’

 

--

 

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap

 

‘’Will you stop that?’’

 

‘’No’’

 

‘’Why!?’’

‘’Because you haven’t given me a clear reason why you’re keeping me isolated in here’’ she muttered, completely ticked off by the second. The moment she woke up she was greeted by an unfamiliar place and unfamiliar faces that told her they would keep her in here, hidden from the outer world.

She didn’t understand it one bit and the memory loss she suffered wasn’t helping either. She frowned, why did she feel so weak, so scared? She didn’t remember who she was or what she did in her twenty six years of being alive, thank god she still knows how old she is and her name.

‘’Who sent you here?’’

 

‘’How am I supposed to know?’’

 

‘’What we’re you doing at that deserted place?’’

 

‘’I don’t know!?’’

 

‘’How can you not know what you we’re doing there!?’’

 

‘’For god sake, look, whatever your name is, for the umpteenth time I don’t remember anything!! ’’ she muttered, lowering her voice with every word escaping her lips. She felt like crying, she was completely lost. Why did she loose her memories? Why did she end up in a place like this? So many questions yet there we’re no answers at all.

‘’Cut her some slack will you?’’ Luhan looked at Kris who sighed. He had been questioning her for quite a while and she stood solid on her ground, he wasn’t so sure anymore if she was faking it all or it was the real deal.  ‘’I’d like it if you stop bothering my patient so much’’ a female voice spoke and Kris grunted, ‘’Great just what I needed’’ he sighed as he got up, ready to go out of the small apartment. ‘’She knows nothing, no matter how many times you ask she knows nothing at all’’ she was completely pissed.

‘’She’s probably faking it, probably sent to spy on u-..’’            ‘’That’s enough-..’’                ‘’What the hell would I gain from that!?’’ Jenny raised her voice, looking at Kris intently as if daring him to challenge her. 

‘’Oh what happened… guys?’’ Chen carefully asked the moment he stepped inside the living room and noticed the tense atmosphere. ‘’You’re a damned jerk’’ she cursed, hurriedly getting up to her given room and slamming the door with a loud bang.

‘’Well hope you got your answer’’ Jieun muttered while he ignored her completely as his phone rang. He hurriedly picked up and smirked once he knew what it was about.  ‘’We got a faint lead, I heard there would be another deal later in three hours under Hero’s name’’ Chanyeol spoke  with Kris nodding in an instant.                  ‘’Then that’s where we’ll go’’                 ‘’But you have to be careful though, I think he knows someone’s looking for him’’             ‘’Got it’’ Kris slid the phone back in his pocket, about to order Chen but he was too fast. ‘’Lay already tracked the place, its an abandoned warehouse with four floors, there’s two emergency exits which will be blocked by Chen and Xiumin’’

‘’So that means Luhan, Tao and I go in’’ Kris looked at Chen who nodded. ‘’Lay stays behind, monitoring all the cameras he planted a while ago in the building, so he could warn us if anything happened’’                 

‘’Then we better prepare’’ he looked at them all before scattering out of the apartment leaving Jenny and Jieun alone.

 

♫♫ I want to throw away
everything in front of me
I want to scream out loud but
The only one to
listen would be me ♫♫

2NE1 - If I Were You.

 

 

 

 

 

Well I did say I'd update slowly, but the sudden nineteen subscribers, thankyou so much! The first chapter is up and It's slightly boring but think of it as an intro, everything's still sort of a mystery as well as the characters, but you'll get the hang of it pretty soon. I've decided not to bother about the length of the chapters, so if they're short I apologize, I'll try my best to write lengthy ones. Poster will be up soon too, enjoy.