02.

Kill This Love

----------------------------02----------------------------

 

♫♫ Memories are trapped inside the frozen river
But it holds onto me and doesn’t let go of my hand
After I got to know the cold separation ♫♫

 

‘’They’re not bad guys, just a little … ticked in the head’’ Jieun smiled warmly at Jenny who timidly nodded, looking carefully at her. She remembered her faintly from last week after she fainted, she was nice so far Jenny remembered. The two guys took her to Jieun who did all the necessary tests needed so Jenny figured out she was on the good side, maybe.

‘’Song Jieun’’ she spoke again and Jenny nodded, ‘’I know it’s a little late for an introduction, but you had been sleeping for quite a few days so we only met for a short while and I had to rush things’’ she apologetically looked at her and Jenny shook her head furiously, ‘’No no, it’s okay…’’ she peeked at her and Jieun nodded.

‘’Have you remembered something… from that incident last week?’’ Jieun carefully asked and she noticed Jenny tensed a slight bit. She knew it was a little too early to ask, but then again it was the right moment to ask with the males gone. Jenny fiddled around with her fingers and slightly shook her head. ‘’I… don’t know’’ she muttered and Jieun nodded, ‘’That’s okay, don’t worry and take it easy’’ she grinned, getting up.

‘’Coffee?’’ she smiled at Jenny who nodded in return with a small smile.

--

‘’The exit is blocked’’ Chen whispered, tapping the earpiece in his ear. ‘’I’ve checked the four floors, most of them are up at the fourth floor’’ Lay announced and Luhan nodded looking at Kris. ‘’So we just walk up?’’ Tao asked, furrowing his eyebrows and Kris looked around carefully. ‘’On the count of three?’’ Luhan looked at the two who nodded. ‘’Now be careful’’ they heard Lay’s voice and Kris smirked before heading in.

‘’Party’s over’’ Kris grinned with a gun in both hands, catching a few members of the gang who stood on each floor for the look out, off-guard. ‘’Who sent you?’’ they asked and Kris grinned, ‘’No one sent me’’ he shot the one that asked right in his leg and he groaned from the pain. ‘’You b-..’’         ‘’It’s EXO’’ the other muttered, hurriedly trying to run upstairs but Tao was too fast as he put him on head-lock. ‘’Weaklings’’ he muttered while the latter groaned in pain.

‘’Two down’’ Luhan nodded at Kris who took the stairs to the second floor. They we’re surprised no one was there and stood alert, something was fishy especially when the third floor was found empty too. ‘’So this is where the trash is collected’’ Kris let out a laugh as they reached the fourth floor. There we’re a little more then twenty members and the leader was among them. ‘’What do you want’’ the leader asked and the latter sighed.

‘’Hero’’ Kris simply replied and the leader let out a hearty laugh, ‘’Hero is out of your league’’ he mocked, with a few snickers in the back heard. ‘’Ofcourse, my league is way higher’’ he retorted and the chuckles and snickers died and silence filled the whole area. ‘’Get these brats’’ the leader announced and that’s where all hell broke loose.

--

‘’Where did they actually go?’’ Jenny asked carefully and Jieun sighed slightly. ‘’They’re gone to catch a bad guy’’ she meekly smiled and Jenny nodded, ‘’so… they’re actually good?’’ Jenny looked at her and Jieun paused. ‘’Did they tell you anything yet?’’ Jieun carefully asked and Jenny shook her head, ‘’Nothing’’ she replied and Jieun nodded, ‘’Well then you could say so’’ she put her lips on a firm line and Jenny nodded, slightly unsure.

‘’So this means you know none of them’’ Jieun grinned and she nodded, ‘’all I got was the same questions over and over again’’ she groaned and the latter let out a laugh. ‘’Well, the ones you mostly saw are six out of the twelve’’ she put her lips on a firm line again, thinking about it carefully while Jenny gaped at her, ‘’You mean I’ve been captured by twelve of them?’’                 ‘’You make it sound like they’re some evil gang that has kidnapped you’’ Jieun laughed while Jenny just stared at her. ‘’No, they’re protecting you in a way, so don’t worry’’ She patted her shoulder slightly and Jenny paused, but nodded anyway.

‘’The one that just came in the room is Chen’’ she started and Jenny repeated his name, ‘’The one that sort of looks like a panda is Tao’’ she continued and Jenny repeated his name again. ‘’Ah! I knew it, he does look like a panda’’ she muttered and Jieun giggled, ‘’Now don’t let him hear that’’ she teased and Jenny’s cheeks slightly turned a shade of pink.

‘’The one that came earlier in the morning, that’s Lay’’             ‘’The one with the dimples?’’ Jenny asked thinking about it carefully and Jieun nodded. ‘’The one that looks like a cute deer is Luhan’’          ‘’Let me guess, I should keep that for my self too?’’ Jenny smiled and Jieun nodded, ‘’Bingo’’ they both laughed.

‘’Oh and the last one you probably hate right now… is Kris’’ she fixed her glasses as she stared in to space while Jenny nodded. ‘’How long am I staying here though?’’ Jenny looked at her while Jieun remained silent for a while.

‘’Hey, let’s do our best and get your memories back together?’’ she looked at Jenny who looked completely unsure, but smiled anyway with a nod.

‘’Damn I’m hungry’’ a male voice was heard and Jieun hurriedly got up. ‘’Ya, go home there’s no food for you here’’ she replied and Tao whined, ‘’Oh come on’’ he sulked and Jenny slightly smiled, ‘’Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all… just maybe…’’ she looked at Kris and eyed him carefully.

--

‘’Something was fishy’’ Kris muttered and Luhan turned to look at him. Jieun already went back home while Jenny went to sleep so the males all went to Kris his apartment right next door to stay. ‘’What do you mean?’’ Luhan asked and Kris sighed, ‘’something was off, this was all way too easy’’ He looked outside of the window and sighed, he was right.

‘’You’re probably overthinking’’ Luhan replied while Kris sighed once again. ‘’The rest are already knocked out, let’s just head to b-..’’ A loud scream interrupted Luhan and they both looked at each other.  ‘’Jenny’’ they whispered before rushing out of the door.

‘’On the count of three’’ they nodded, rushing into her apartment with a spare key Kris had in his pocket. ‘’You go from the other side’’ Kris ordered and Luhan nodded and on the count of three they both stormed inside her room only to see her squirming in her sleep. ‘’Bad… dream?’’ Luhan muttered as he looked around and Kris sighed. ‘’Jenny?’’ Luhan called out and she slowly stirred awake, her big eyes staring right at them, completely confused. A short silence was followed till Kris elbowed Luhan who groaned a tad bit, glaring at the male and Jenny furrowed her eyebrows.

‘’Uhh, we heard you scream’’ Luhan scratched the back of his head and Jenny nodded, muttering an apology. ‘’Did.. you have a bad dream?’’ He asked and she nodded. ‘’Is it related to the incident?’’ Kris fired and Luhan mentally face palmed himself.

‘’N-no…’’ she replied while Kris raised his right eyebrow.

 

‘’Then?’’

 

‘’I dreamt about… eating corn’’

 

‘’How is that scary!?’’

 

‘’It turned into something… huge’’ she retorted with a pout and he furrowed his eyebrows while Luhan looked amused at the two.

‘’Something huge?’’

 

‘’Yeah! A big corn monster and he was about to squash me!’’

 

A silence was followed and the both stared at each other, while Luhan turned around facing the wall, completely amused with his hand covering his face.

‘’I’m out’’ Kris gave her one last look before storming out while Luhan silently laughed to himself. ‘’Jerk’’ Jenny muttered as she stared at her door before turning to look at Luhan who continued laughing to himself.

 
♫♫ Spring comes and flowers bloom
Summer comes and memories melt but here…
It’s cold here, it’s so cold
My heart is so frozen ♫♫
 

It's Cold - Epik High feat Lee HI

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boring second chapter but oh well. Thankyou all for the subbies and comments and in the interest! Oh and there was a question about Jieun, you could say she's a made up character or just picture SECRET's Song Jieun ;)

Yay for a poster! Made by yours truly ;)

Please enjoy, upvote, comment and subscribe <3