04.

Kill This Love

----------------------------04----------------------------

 

♫♫ A paradise that has locked you in against your will
A sad paradise that you won’t go if you’re awake
A paradise that we can be together forever, oh ♫♫
 
 

‘’Look at that, overprotective brothers… and boyfriend?’’ A female whispered to the other behind Jenny who was completely ticked off. ‘’You know, when I said I wanted to go shopping… I didn’t think the six of you would tag along…’’ Jenny muttered, completely annoyed whilst the latter stared at her innocently. The people around them stared out of curiosity, six hot males with a beautiful female now that was intimidating.

With the seconds passing by, Jenny was feeling more embarrassed than ever, maybe she shouldn’t have asked for this.

‘’Hey look, I think I finally found the right size Jenny’’ Lay chirped and the moment her head shot towards him her cheeks turned crimson read. ‘’You idiot!’’ she called out, hurriedly grabbing the bra out of the male’s grip. ‘’This is the female section!’’ she blurted, hurriedly shoving it on one of the rackets before storming off leaving the six dumbfounded.

‘’What? It’s just a bra?’’ Lay muttered and the females around them giggled, ‘’Ya, what are you doing? Follow her’’ Kris ordered and the five nodded, hurriedly rushing out following Jenny.

‘’Can you all just stop following me!?’’

‘’No we cant’’

‘’Why not!?’’ Jenny spun around, facing the tallest among the six who sighed. ‘’How many times do I have to tell you we have to protect you?’’ He groaned and she glared at him, ‘’We’re at COEX mall, the busiest place ever, who would want to kidnap me here!?’’ she argued and he slightly rubbed his temples. ‘’You we’re the one begging to go out, what did you expect? Solo strolling’s around Seoul?’’

‘’Yes’’ She looked at him, her head tilted to the side while her arms we’re rested on her curves.

‘’Well, no.’’ he firmly stated and she slightly pouted while the rest glanced at each other, slightly amused. ‘’But it was fun right?’’ Chen grinned, peering over at her and she stared at him before turning around, remembering todays events.

From going after her in all the shops, to fitting rooms where they waited outside the door with clothes, to eating at a restaurant with them all seated a table to the right, staring at her eat. She shivered as she remembered how they stared at her, so uncomfortable.

‘’IT WAS NOT!!!’’ she yelled, storming off with the rest hurriedly following her while Kris looked around, feeling something weird. He scanned the area completely but when he spotted nothing suspicious, he furrowed his eyebrows.

‘’What’s wrong?’’ Luhan asked and he shook his head, ‘’Nothing let’s go’’ he muttered giving the area one last glance.

--

‘’Kanzaki Jun’’

 

‘’Kanzaki Jun, part of the Yakuza gang and also known as J. ’’ Lay read out, his eyes fixed on the screen. ‘’Japanese?’’ Kris asked and the latter nodded. ‘’You we’re right, there should’ve been five of them, instead you found four’’ Lay muttered, fixing his vintage glasses and Kris nodded. It was a little over six in the afternoon. After dropping Jenny back home he went to his own apartment but after finding something that confirmed his suspicion, he couldn’t sit still.

 ‘’The fifth one aka Kanzaki Jun is keeping an eye on me’’ he whispered, twirling the crystal ball in his hand and Lay furrowed his eyebrows, ‘’What do you mean you?’’ he turned to look at Kris who sighed for the umpteenth time that day. He slowly got out a white envelop out of his pockets before throwing it on Lay’s desk, the pictures scattered out of it..

‘’This…’’

‘’Correct, find a new place and bigger place to stay at, Hero knows where we are’’ Kris looked at him and he quickly nodded. ‘’He dropped this at my place, he took shots of me roaming around’’           ‘’But how though?’’ Lay whispered looking at the pictures. Several shots of him going out and about but surprisingly nothing related to Jenny….

‘’I went back to abandoned apartment where they we’re located at or atleast where they took the stolen van. Though I inspected every corner carefully, this one must’ve slipped my mind’’ He was completely in his thoughts with his lips on a firm line, he made a mistake which he wasn’t so proud of.

‘’Hidden room’’ Lay whispered, his brains working faster than normally. ‘’Correct, hidden room within the room’’ He took another look at the screen and stared at the picture of the male. Kanzaki Jun, probably somewhere in his mid-twenties.                  ‘’Guess they outsmarted us this time’’ Lay leaned back on his seat while the latter shook his head,         

‘’Not for long though, Kanzaki Jun, I’ll find him’’ Kris bitterly muttered, throwing the crystal ball away on the floor. The noise of scattered glass echoed throughout the room and Lay could only sigh, Kris was pissed for sure.

‘’We better keep an eye out, Jenny is the main priority’’ he ordered and Lay nodded.

‘’The Yakuza gang, does that mean Hero is active in Japan too?’’           ‘’Perhaps, the business he has right now runs through Korea, Japan, China and the US’’            ‘’He’s got Asia under his belt, what is his goal?’’ Lay slightly rubbed his temples, a headache was something he hated the most. It was bound to happen though with all the information coming so soon.

‘’The Yakuza gang is dangerous though, we better prepare a plan’’ Lay looked at Kris and frowned when he saw a smirk on his face, Kris was planning something and the rest weren’t in his plan that was for sure.

--

‘’It’s good that you’re starting to remember the things you like’’ Jieun smiled at the female who nodded, ‘’The shopping trip yesterday helped a lot I guess’’ Jieun continued and Jenny nodded. ‘’It probably helped but it was the worst trip ever’’ She shot a glare towards Tao who innocently raised his hands, ‘’We have to protect you at all costs’’ he replied and she sighed.

‘’Did you remember anything else?’’ Jieun looked at her and Jenny paused, thinking about it carefully. She had to admit, she felt better going out after such a long time though if it helped her memory, she wasn’t quite sure. It was a miracle she was allowed to go out today for a check-up, usually Kris would call out Jieun to their apartment.

 A short pause followed with the two anticipating her answer but when Jenny shook her head, slight disappointment was written on their faces.

‘’That’s alright, keep trying okay?’’ Jieun gave her one of her best smiles and Jenny nodded, ‘’I will, thank you’’ she slightly bowed, ‘’Better get home safe~’’ Jieun gave them one last smile before continuing tapping on the keyboard, her eyes fixed on the computer screen.

‘’Well then, it’s just the two of us’’ Tao grinned and Jenny nodded, still deep in thoughts. ‘’We should hurry home, I still need to do a few things’’ he looked at her and she nodded.

 ‘’Hey…’’ she called out, turning to Tao who curiously looked at her. ‘’Why… do you want to find Hero so bad?’’ she carefully asked and she knew there was something way beyond this, the moment she saw something flash in his eyes. Was it hatred? Or pain? She couldn’t put a finger on it, it all went too fast.

A silence soon followed as they reached the lift with Tao pressing the button for it to come up and Jenny regretted asking it, the silence killed her she started hating moments like these. The lift finally came up and they both stepped inside but the moment they did the lift out and they furrowed their eyebrows.

‘’Power shortage?’’ Tao muttered, pressing the buttons over and over again but no reaction. ‘’Wait here, I’ll check with the front desk’’ he hurriedly rushed out while Jenny nodded, slightly looking around till she heard a beep and the lights went on again. ‘’It works?’’ she muttered and the moment she was about to get out, she was roughly pushed inside with white cloth pressed on .

‘’Mmf’’ she groaned trying to wiggle out of the male’s grasp but his grip on her was too tight. ‘’Mmmfmff’’ she tried again, trying to call out Tao’s name but it was impossible and she slowly started to feel weak, she was breathing it in which was bad. ‘’Easy there’’ she heard the male slightly chuckle and the moment she turned to face him and her eyes met his, she completely out.

 

♫♫ Please stay here, I’m asking you a favor,

I’ll treat you better, I can’t let you go yet ♫♫

Paradise - Infinite

 

 

a Christmas update for all the wonderful subscribers! If you're reading my other stories too, I'm going to update them all today as a Christmas present,

Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho~

Please subscribe and comment!!!

 

Ps. A LuhanxBOM oneshot as another Christmas present~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/626833/the-first-snow-2ne1-parkbom-exo-luhan-2nexo-lubom