03.

Kill This Love

----------------------------03----------------------------

 

 

♫♫ Lonely you lonely you, do you know my heart?
Lonely heart lonely heart, no one is by my side
Again today, La La La Lonely La La La Lonely
My heart drenched in rain is La La La Lonely La La La Lonely
Will you hold me? ♫♫

 

 

‘’I want to go out..’’

 

‘’You can’t’’

 

‘’Why!?’’

 

‘’Because they’ll find you’’

 

‘’Good morning to… you two..?’’ Luhan furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Jenny and Kris who we’re practically murdering each other with their glares. They we’re the first up and as usual Kris would check up on her as soon as he woke up, Luhan himself followed slightly afterwards. ‘’Look, all I want is to go out and get some fresh air!’’ Jenny retorted and Luhan sighed.

‘’No reaction~~’’ he muttered as he sulked In his seat taking a spoonful of cereal. ‘’Look, all I want is for you to stay quiet here inside’’ Kris replied, completely annoyed. ‘’You should consider yourself lucky we’re taking care of you’’ He turned his attention back to the gun he was loading and she frowned. ‘’I never asked for you lot to take care of me, why can’t you understand!?’’ she raised her voice, clutching her fists tightly while the latter sighed.

‘’It’s been two whole weeks I’ve been stuck here, I’ve been getting nightmares every single night!’’ Jenny’s voice echoed through the whole small apartment and her heavy breathes we’re soon followed as she looked at the both. ‘’I feel like the walls are crimping, like they’re coming closer, I feel claustrophobic’’ she frowned, her voice slightly trembling as she raged. Another silence was soon followed with Kris slightly rubbing his temples while Luhan looked away, obviously guilty.

‘’Hey…’’ she whispered barely hear able, ‘’Isn’t this all… because you want to use me as bait?’’ she put her lips on a firm line and both Luhan and Kris paused in what they we’re doing. A silence filled the air and Jenny let out a mocking laugh, ‘’In the end it’s just for your own goals’’ she muttered getting up and silently walked back towards her room.

‘’Now look what you did’’ Luhan turned to Kris who groaned in return, ‘’Isn’t it the truth anyway?’’ he retorted, heading out the door with a slam and Luhan sighed, this was going to be a long journey.

--

‘’Did you look up what I told you to?’’ Kris looked at the huge computer screen and Lay nodded, slightly confused. ‘’Why would you want to look up a number plate?’’ He asked and Kris put his lips on a firm line. ‘’Since I made you look for it, I’ll tell you’’ he started and Lay nodded, looking back at his screen.

‘’Four days, a car with that number plate has been parked outside out of our apartment’’ he turned to Lay who gaped at him, ‘’Impossible, I made everything hard to track…’’       ‘’It’s been there since the day we crashed the party thinking Hero was there’’ He finished and Lay nodded, slowly getting his point. ‘’I had a feeling it was a stolen van, and it was’’ he pointed at the screen.

‘’I put a tracer on it so when they’ll move we find their hideout’’ Kris grinned and Lay nodded, ‘’I go solo so don’t bother telling’’ he finished and Lay could only nod at the leader his command, when he wants to go solo… he does.

‘’Did… Jenny remember anything yet?’’ Lay turned to Kris who bitterly shook his head, ‘’She’s making it harder if only she could stay quiet…’’ he groaned as he took a seat and Lay chuckled, ‘’Stop being arrogant, she’s a girl after all. How would you feel if you we’re dumped between strangers who carry guns with no memory whatsoever?’’

‘’Oh you guys are here’’ Chanyeol looked at the both and noticed a slight tense atmosphere but shrugged it off, ‘’About that Jenny Park…’’ He scratched the back of his head as he felt the two burning stares on him, ‘’She lived in the US for a while, she came back a couple of days before we found her’’ he handed him a couple of pictures and the two nodded, staring at them.

‘’She looks pretty when she smiles’’ Lay whispered with Chanyeol nodding while Kris slightly peered over at the two. She did look pretty, has she smiled like this ever since she’s been with us?

--

‘’The MRI scan shows no damage to the brain, no physical injuries whatsoever’’ Jieun placed the scans of Jenny’s brain on a huge board and both Tao and Luhan nodded as they studied it carefully. The both went to Jieun’s clinic after she told them she finally had reliable results.

‘’Like I said before, it’s probably a trauma from a psychological shock… however we can’t say much from this check-up’’ she turned to look at the both who nodded. ‘’So what you mean is there’s more check-ups that follow?’’ Tao asked and she nodded, ‘’Exposing her to normal life could stimulate her frontal lobe so I think you should focus on that’’

‘’We can’t, it’s risky’’ Luhan muttered and Jieun nodded, ‘’As much as I’d like to agree, my patient’s well being is the number one priority for me so you better do as I say’’ she glared at the both and they nodded, now Jieun was something you wouldn’t want to dare mess with. Growing up with the twelve had it’s perks, she learned a lot from them and could use it against them which sometimes scared them, not Kris though.

‘’Well I guess that’s all, I need Jenny for the next few check-up so I count on you’’ she grinned and they nodded, now how would they convince Kris?

--

‘’How’s the case with Jenny going?’’ Suho asked as he eyed the five boys who just shrugged. ‘’Nothing so far though she’s trying’’ Chen replied and Suho nodded, looking at the empty spot. ‘’Where’s Kris?’’ he looked at them and they all shrugged, ‘’He had something to do’’ Lay replied, unsure and Suho nodded again.

‘’Chanyeol found these pictures of Jenny, apparently she lived in the US for a couple of years’’ he threw them each a few pictures Chanyeol found and they nodded, ‘’however she came back to Seoul a couple of days before we found her’’ he slightly rubbed his temples. ‘’It’s weird though, she’s been living in the US for a couple of years, if she is related to Hero, how?’’ Kyungsoo looked at the eleven who just looked at him, ‘’Hero runs a business in the US’’ a voice interrupted their thoughts and they all turned their heads, only to be greeted by Kris.

‘’Where did you go?’’ Luhan asked and he shrugged, ‘’Went to have a little fun’’ he grinned and Lay could only sigh.

‘’So if she’s related they probably met in the US?’’ Tao looked at the picture in his hand and he slightly smiled as he stared at the female. A natural happy smile was on her face, and he wondered. How was her life before loosing her memories?

‘’Most probably’’ Kris threw a yellow tinted manila folder towards Lay, ‘’The van parked outside the apartment, they we’re part of Hero’s gang’’ Kris muttered and Lay widened his eyes, ‘’What!?’’ he blurted and Kris just smirked, ‘’They we’re easy to handle’’                ‘’That’s called being lucky’’ Lay retorted and Kris continued grinning, ‘’Whatever’’ he took a seat opposite of Lay with the curious eyes on the two,

‘’Care to explain?’’ Baekhyun asked looking at Lay who sighed and started to explain whatever Kris found while he was in deep thoughts.

--

‘’What!?’’ Jenny frowned as she opened the door only to be greeted by Kris with Luhan behind him. ‘’I came to check if you we’re okay and if you’ve regained your memory’’ he stated and Luhan slightly face-palmed himself in the back while Jenny sighed. ‘’Atleast bring me some consolation stuff’’          ‘’No’’ Kris firmly stated as he walked by her inside earning a groan from the female.

 ‘’Ya, how dare you barge into a female apart-…’’ she stopped mid-sentence as he stopped walking making her nose bump into his broad back and she could only curse with the pain she felt. ‘’What we’re you doing anyway?’’ Kris asked as she looked around while she rubbed her nose slightly, taking a seat on the couch. ‘’Nothing that is of your business’’              ‘’Everything in here is my business’’ he fired back and she groaned once again while Luhan silently walked inside.

‘’I was playing old maid but since I know where it is, it’s boring’’ she sighed as she gathered all the cards. ‘’I can join you if you want?’’ Luhan took a seat next to her and she shook her head, ‘’We need at least three people to play trump’’ she gave him a small smile and he nodded, obviously Kris wouldn’t play. They all had an awkward relationship but over these two weeks she started talking to Luhan, Tao and Lay more whenever she was alone with them.

It was a surprise for her because the first couple of days she met them they didn’t exactly accept her but over the few days they started to accept her slowly, which made her wonder what story was behind their lives. Kris and Chen on the other hand was a different story as well as the six others she hasn’t met yet. Even though they we’re ruthless on their missions, their personal lives was a mystery.

‘’I bought some food’’ he handed her a bag and she looked at him surprised, her lips slightly curling upwards and Luhan was amused at the sight. One thing he found out about the female was her love for food and she could eat as much as she wanted but gaining weight was no where near her plans, it amazed him sometimes.

‘’Thankyou’’ she smiled at Luhan who returned the smile while Kris shrugged, remembering about earlier when he dropped by in the apartment.

http://youtu.be/Bwapwq8685o

[press play]

‘’Ya~’’ he muttered, slightly shaking the female who was in deep slumber with her head resting on the small round table. ‘’Hey’’ he called out again with no response and he sighed. The moment he came inside he was greeted by Jenny completely asleep with her head resting on the table and originally he wanted to ignore her completely and do whatever he needed, but seeing her like this he somehow felt… guilt?

‘’Jenny wake u-…’’ he stopped mid-sentence as he finally noticed the scattered white paper around the table. Carefully he picked a few of the sheets and regretted it the moment he read it, he felt completely guilty as he stared at the female.

The name Hero was written with a circle around it numerous times with her name a couple of times and her birthdate. She was trying hard to remember, so hard yet all he did was accuse her of completely faking it. Numerous family trees we're drawn with her name as starting point but no others followed, she tried so hard..

‘’Better head to bed early, we’re going out tomorrow’’ Kris muttered, slightly annoyed and both Jenny and Luhan paused, staring at each other blankly before she broke into a wide smile, catching both Kris and Luhan off-guard as it wasn’t one of the usual fake ones.

It was a way more natural one, surprising them both. Kris had to wonder, was this the answer to his question earlier? She finally smiled for the first time like in the pictures he saw earlier while being with them, maybe it wasn’t so bad after all.

 

♫♫ Only you only you, now you know my heart
Lonely heart lonely heart, I have no one but you
Tonight, I’m La La La Lonely La La La Lonely
Will you hold me? ♫♫
 
Lonely - Hyorin

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaay another update! I dont know why but Im more focused on this which is bad haha, I've chosen Heavenly White by Exile as the song to use at certain parts of the story, it's also used in Tokyo Dogs and I just fell in love with it. I think it sorta fits mainly because I listen to it on replay whilst writing the chapters. Please expect the song to be used alot in the future and I hope you guys listen to it whilst reading the certain parts^^ More songs will be used in the feature, please anticipate that too, It's my first time trying it with songs added. Dont you all feel bad for Jenny/Bom? Kris is starting to feel guilty where as Luhan and Tao are sort of getting closer with her. Have you noticed the bickering between Kris and Jenny? Kkk, please enjoy, comment and subscribe <3

Oh and if theres any questions or confusion in the story, please feel free to ask~