Like a thunderstorm

Say, do you wanna sail on the Namsong river?

 

There was a serious discussion going on in the dorm room, as Mino, Kyung, and Zico contemplated on what fellowship they should take with P.O. The gangs were all gathered there, as Mino was banned from sleeping over at Taehyun's apartment. Bobby didn't want to sleep in the small couch and Taehyun refused to have all three of them, sleeping in one bed. 

It wasn't a surprise that the four boys were doing this at the last minute, even though their college brochures clearly stated that it was compulsory for all students to join at least one fellowship. As seniors, Seungyoon and Jinwoo had already joined the drama society together. Seunghoon was part of the Math's society but recently changed to the Dance Choreography society to be with Minzy, while Krystal and Sulli were in the Music Society.

Mino wanted to join the Fine Arts society that Taehyun had joined at the start of the college year, but he had made a pact with his friends to be in the same fellowship and he wasn't one to back out of a promise

Zico wanted to join the swimming team--to watch girls in their swimsuits and show off his muscles, while Mino wanted to join--to tone his muscles for Taehyun.  But, Kyung vehemently denied the club, clutching his non-existent abs while P.O. told them that he couldn't swim.

Kyung wanted to join the Choir society, but the other three boys were clearly tone-deaf and hence disqualified. Minzy and Seunghoon invited them to join the dance choreography team, but Kyung said he was born with two left feet and Zico didn't want to dance on stage wearing tight, glittery outfits.

The only one left was the Drama Society. Zico believed himself to be quite a Romeo and Mino didn't mind trying out his acting skills either. P.O. exclaimed he was made for the spotlight as Kyung recited the "To be or not to be, that is the question," while raising his arms to a non-existent audience.

"That's it then. We are joining the Drama society," Zico announced, clapping his hands together.

"You do know that you have to audition first, right?' Jinwoo informed the confident boy.

"That would be a piece of cake," P.O. was not intimidated easily. He was used to acting different scenes every week for the other club he joined, to meet girls.

"But why do we have to audition to be in the club? It's not like they're going to give us roles right away," Kyung wondered.

"They will assess your skills and give you assignments accordingly. If you're not good enough, you will be given the job of stagehands, etc." Jinwoo explained.

As they finally settled on which fellowship to join, Seungyoon promised to inform them when they can meet the Society leaders while the boys prepared for their auditions in earnest. Mino diligently noted down whatever Seungyoon told them in his little notebook while Zico shamelessly told him he would be sharing the notes. P.O. and Kyung took acting lessons from Jinwoo who played the lead role in the Society's drama production the previous year.

On the audition day that came 2 days later, the 4 boys were pretty confident they would wow the judges. Dressed head to toe in the costumes of the characters they would act out; they strutted down the hallways of their college, heads held high.

P.O. chose to audition by playing the character of Serizawa from the Japanese drama "Crows Zero" and even rented a wig for that purpose. Kyung chose to play the lead character from the Korean movie "Old Boy", complete with frizzy hair, mustache, and goatee, carrying a huge hammer on his shoulder. Zico and Mino decided to act out some scenes together from the Hollywood movie "Men in Black" and were dressed appropriately in black sunglasses and black suits.

As they walked down the halls, they came across Taehyun who was coming out of a classroom. "Taehyun-ie," he called out happily, hoping to show off his costume. Taehyun turned to look at his direction but instead of approaching the 4 boys, he quickly went and walked the other way. Mino figured maybe Taehyun didn't recognize him and tried to go after him, but Taehyun turned back to say "Who are you? Do I know you?" he asked the question with a straight face and walked away, leaving a stunned Mino with a snickering P.O. and Kyung.

Mino wanted to run after him but they had no time. He turned to Zico. "Bro, we look cool right?" he wanted confirmation from his friend.

"We are the coolest," Zico assured him as he straightened his sunglasses, already in character.

Mino felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. "You embarrassing goof of a boyfriend, good luck on your auditions! Come find me after you remove your costume. ^^ Everybody has been more y lately."

Mino smiled at that as he coolly put his shades back on, giving a thumb up to his partner. As they neared the Society's office, Seungyoon came to meet them. "What the hell guys, this is not Halloween!" he looked truly shocked.

"What's the problem?" Zico asked even though it was pretty obvious what Seungyoon was freaking out about.

"Nobody wears costumes to auditions," Seungyoon told them.

"You know the difference between you and us? We make this look good," Mino quoted the lines from the movie and Zico had to give him a hi-5 for that while Seungyoon just shook his head in defeat.

 

 

"So, how did it go?" Taehyun asked Mino as they sat in the coffee shop where Baekhyun served them with enthusiasm. Mino did not miss the smile the two boys gave each other, which made him glad. It was the kind of smile you share when you have a secret nobody else knows, though Mino had a clear idea of what that secret is. He didn't even have to ask his boyfriend about it.

"I was awesome, as usual," Mino bragged, making Taehyun snort in derision. "It's true," he insisted. "If I am not selected then you can blame Zico. He's the one who insisted on us auditioning together and he forgot his lines," he complained earnestly, as Taehyun was the only one willing to listen.

"Do you really believe you are good at acting?" Taehyun asked. Okay, scratch the previous thought. Taehyun was always the first one to bring him down with his snide remarks.

"Can't you just say, 'Oh, poor baby. How can I make you feel better? Should I hit Zico for ruining your audition?' like a nice boyfriend?" he asked the mildly amused boy seated in front of him.

"I believe Zico would be better at acting than you though. He's tall and perfect for the main character roles, he's not bad looking either," Taehyun confessed, hiding his smile behind his coffee mug.

"Yah!" Mino thumped his hands on the table.

Taehyun could not hold his laughter anymore. "Fine! I was kidding," he said between giggles. "Stupid Zico and his stupid plans! And how dare he make you walk around campus with those stupid sunglasses," Taehyun faked the vehemence in his voice.

"Now that's more like it," Mino smiled. He can always count on Taehyun to play along. "Now tell me, when is Bobby's bed arriving?"

"I guess this weekend?"

"Can't you just come over and stay at the dorm with me? It sleeping at night without you," Mino confessed.

"But..." Taehyun hesitated.

"Oh wait, this Friday. We are starting a project called "Get Zico a girlfriend". Our first venue is at a club. You should come too, and then..maybe..spend the night at our room?"

"I don't know..."

"Come on. It'll be fun. We can laugh at Zico and P.O. making a fool of themselves in front of the pretty girls. And it's been a while since we've gone out on a date."

 

Mino can be very persuasive when he wants to be, and that was how Taehyun found himself sighing in front of the mirror, looking for appropriate clothes to wear. Being the perfect student that he was in High School, he didn't frequent the clubs and didn't even own a fake ID. So he was a little nervous and tried hard to look nicer than usual, styling his brown locks coiffed up in the middle, with a generous amount of hair products, to keep it in place. He wore his fail-safe V-neck white tee and skinny black jeans, finishing the look with a black leather jacket.

"Damn!" Mino had cussed when they met outside the club, his eyes traveling up and down Taehyun's body, causing butterflies to flutter in his navel region. Self consciously, his hands lifted to tuck his hair behind his ears but realized he styled his hair differently today, settling on scratching the back of his head instead.

"Damn yourself," he managed to respond as Mino assertively put a hand at his back to him inside the thumping club. It seems the extent of Mino's socialization did not stop at the college campus as the bouncer at the door let them in easily.

Mino's friends were already settled at a round table with a U-shaped couch nestled against a corner, as they were beckoned over with catcalls, raised arms and whistles. It wasn't difficult to miss them, despite the blaring music drowning out their voices.

Taehyun found himself smiling easily as he and Mino seated themselves on one end of the couch.

'It must be the atmosphere', he mused as he looked around the place.

The lights were dim and golden and he could hardly make out the faces of the bodies writhing to the sounds of electronic music on the dance-floor. There was a huge bar right across to where they were seated, with several round high tables in the space between them, crowded with people. The music was so loud they had to scream at the top of their lungs to be heard, but Taehyun didn't mind as he also found himself laughing and shouting his answers to the other boys. There was no sign of the girls so he assumed this was a boys' night out.

After a few bottles of beer, Zico decided to put his plan into motion. Taehyun was curious and he found the whole night pretty funny. P.O. tried to give Zico tips on how to pick up girls but the taller boy seemed very confident and merely put a finger over the talking boy's lips, effectively shushing him.

"I got this," he announced loudly in English as he got up, popping a non-existent collar of his white shirt.

Mino still seemed unsure. "Need a wingman?"

Zico looked chagrined. "I got this bro." He held his head up high and made his way towards the crowd.

Taehyun was curious to know how Zico operates. He nudged his boyfriend, motioning with his eyes that he wants to go after Zico.

Mino grimaced. "I can't bear to see him make a fool of himself."

Taehyun's gaze fell on P.O. who had an excited look on his face and couldn't seem to keep still. As their eyes met, P.O. gestured with a quirk of his head to Zico's retreating back, and Taehyun readily complied. He let Mino know with a series of hand gestures that he was going with P.O. to which Mino nodded back in affirmative.

They each held a bottle of beer in their hands as they followed the blonde boy from a safe distance, towards the first floor of the club where the music was more muted and it was possible to have a normal conversation without shouting. Zico stopped in front of a pretty girl who was standing alone, nursing a drink with her elbows on the round high table.

"You know what you remind me of?" They heard Zico ask the girl loudly, as they moved within earshot but with their backs turned towards their friend, sniggering behind their beer bottles.

The girl seemed curious as she asked "What?"

"You remind me of those girls in high school whose skirts were always inches shorter than allowed and whose jackets were always a size smaller......"

The girl did not allow him to finish. " you!" she spat and Taehyun saw the girl turning to leave.

"Lemme finish. It was meant as a compliment," Zico wailed after her but the girl was already gone.

P.O. burst into laughter with his head on Taehyun's shoulder. "He peeked into my notes but got the words wrong," he wheezed out.

Taehyun wasn't impressed. 'Girls - 1, Zico - 0' he thought, excited to be more entertained with Zico's failures as they continued to follow the boy who had already found his next target.

"Hey!" they heard him greet another attractive girl with long black hair as he nestled next to her on the bar counter. "Are you here alone?"

"No, actually I'm..." the girl proceeded to say but Zico cut her off.

"Who cares about them though. You should be going home with me."

The girl snorted into her drink. "How old are you? Are you even 17?"

Zico looked like he had been slapped on the face. "I am perfectly legal all right?" he retorted.

"Oh please, you look jail-bait material, should you even be here?" the girl laughed.

"So you don't deny I can hook the older ladies," Zico stated, not giving up.

"Maybe, but here is one older lady you won't be hooking tonight. I am here with a boyfriend," the girl firmly stated and Zico was forced to retreat.

The two amused boys followed their unlucky friend to another pretty girl standing against the wall, but in their excitement, they forgot to hide and were caught red-handed.

P.O. spotted Zico's angry eyes on them first, and quickly pulled Taehyun by the hem of his jacket to escape their friend's wrath. Weaving their way past several bodies on the stairs, they reached their seats where Mino and Kyung seemed to be deep in conversation about music, talking with their faces inches away from each other to be heard. Taehyun dissolved into giggles while P.O. took a long swig of his beer to calm himself.

"It's not funny, all right," a stern voice called out loudly and Taehyun looked up to see the blonde boy staring down at him, unamused.

"But....." Taehyun tried to catch his breath. "You gotta admit, it was pretty funny." He tried to hide his huge grin behind his hand but failed.

Zico didn't have words to retort with and sat down heavily on the couch.

"What happened?" Mino was curious.

"One girl thought he was........." Taehyun started to explain.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Zico shushed him, which caused Taehyun to dissolve in another fit of laughter.

"I'm off my game tonight. Guess I'll make use of a good wingman. P.O. you're up, if that don't work, Mino is next. Taehyun, you're my last choice. Mino will fill you in on your job if you have no prior experiences," Zico commanded as he got up from his seat again, curling his forefinger at P.O. to follow him. Kyung followed behind,  heading to the washroom.

"Wanna dance?" Mino asked when the boys were gone.

"Oh no, I am not drunk enough for that yet," Taehyun smiled to hide his self-consciousness, looking over the dance floor.

"Then are you drunk enough to make out with me? Right here? Now?" Mino asked in a suggestive fashion, shifting his body on his seat to face Taehyun.

" no!" Taehyun laughed, pushing Mino's chest and almost causing his boyfriend to fall backward.

"Yah! What did we say about using too much strength?" Mino teased as he tried to steady himself. He pulled his legs up to sit cross-legged on the couch, hands folded on his laps and smiling at Taehyun affectionately.

"What?" Taehyun felt a little uncomfortable in the face of such adoration, his gaze lowered to his knees while his fingers played with the hem of his shirt.

"I don't think I have ever seen you laugh like that. It lights up your whole face," Mino gave an embarrassed cough at the admission. "How embarrassing was Zico?" he asked, still smiling.

Taehyun felt a surge of giggles threatening to erupt again as he recounted what happened, shifting his body to face his boyfriend.

"I'm jealous I'm not the one making you laugh," Mino expressed when he was midway into the story and Taehyun could see a hint of a pout forming on the boy's lips. "Especially tonight when you look like this."

"Must be the alcohol," he suggested with a light tone.

"Maybe," Mino muttered and accompanied those words with a hand at Taehyun's nape, bringing their heads closer as Taehyun felt himself leaning forward on his own accord.

"A-hem," they heard someone clear their throat in an exaggerated fashion, prompting Taehyun to jerk back, releasing himself fully from Mino's grasp. He looked to where the sound came from, only to find Kyung wringing his hands, looking quite flustered.

"Brooooo," Mino wailed.

Kyung apologized as he settled himself back on his seat. "I was already standing there  for like, the longest minute okay," he defended himself. "I didn't want to have to wait for a full make-out session to be over before I can sit again."

Mino scoffed while Taehyun felt his face getting heated.

"I..I'll go get drinks from the bar. What do you guys want?" Taehyun asked, excusing himself from further embarrassment and took their drink orders.

 

It took a while for Taehyun to get the bartender's attention, with so many people shooting their orders and trying to be heard over the loud music, but he was able to grab three drinks after pushing his way in front of the bar. He balanced them against his body carefully, to avoid spillage and turned to walk back to their seat, when someone stood in front of him and blocked his way.

He looked up to see a tall man with the broadest chest he had ever seen on a Korean guy, and eyes that stared down at him, naughtily.

"Sorry," he mouthed and tried to move past him, but the guy blocked his way again.

"Where are you going sweetie?" the guy asked, dipping his head low to speak next to his ears.  Taehyun did not like the way he spoke. He looked up and glared at the guy, the way he does to make people avoid him, but this guy merely smirked. "Mind sharing those drinks with me?" he asked, not looking the least bit put off by Taehyun's expression.

"Yes, I mind," Taehyun spat his reply, his body language acting out his words in case the guy didn't hear.

"Aww, you don't have to be so cold. Just one drink eh? Or maybe two?" the guy didn’t back off, and he could smell the sweat and cologne on the guy, considering how he invaded Taehyun's personal space. Taehyun's nose wrinkled in distaste.

"No," Taehyun stated firmly and tried to walk away, but it was difficult with the drinks in his hands and the crowd of people.

"Why not?" the guy insisted, positioning himself at Taehyun's line of sight again.

"I have a boyfriend okay, and he's here with me. See? These drinks are for us," Taehyun decided to try and explain more clearly. He studied the guy in front of him. He seemed to be in his late 20's, a long angular face and a large mouth. His pale blue shirt looked too small on him as if he was trying to show off his muscles. Taehyun was not impressed.

"I don't believe you. If I were your boyfriend I wouldn't let a pretty thing like you out of my sight, especially dressed like that,"  the guy's gaze fell on the exposed part of Taehyun's chest, uncovered by his V-neck. He felt his skin crawl at that.

"I am not a thing, and I am really here with my boyfriend," Taehyun seethed, almost screaming in frustration. He really want to get away from this creepy stranger now, and he had a mind to deposit his drinks back at the bar and just get the hell out of his sight.

"Babe, what took you so long?" he heard a familiar voice call out loudly and he heaved a sigh of relief when Mino sidled up next to him, an arm protectively slung around his waist.

Before he could respond the guy laughed loud enough to disrupt all thoughts. "Is that your little boyfriend? Sweetie, you can do better than that," he snorted.

Taehyun could feel Mino's hand tighten around his waist. "Is this guy bothering you?" his voice was steely and his eyes challenged the broad-chested guy.

"Let's just go," Taehyun suggested, sensing that the situation would only get worse if they stay a second longer.

Mino nodded grimly and they turned around to leave. Taehyun tried to hand Mino a drink so he could navigate better, but he felt a hand grab his and he whisked back around.

"What the !"

The stranger winked at him while his lips, his hand still inches away from Taehyun's backside and in a split second, Mino's hand was there, grabbing the other guy's wrist.  Stopping him from doing any more damage.

"You just crossed the line there er!" Mino growled. The veins on his arms popped out as he tightened his grip on the guy's wrist. The people around them were starting to stop and stare but Taehyun could only focus on his boyfriend's expression and how hot he looked right now. Taehyun certainly needed no one to stand up for him, if worse comes to worst, he believed he could definitely fight for himself.

He has always been fit, being a runner and a boxer since childhood. But there was something so y about the way Mino's riled up, over someone being inappropriate with him.

 Mino seemed to notice the sudden quietness around him and shoved the guy's arm back, leaving a clear red mark on the skin. "Don't you ing dare touch him again!" he warned, eyes never leaving the stranger's and nose flaring in anger.

"Or what huh? I am not scared of little kids," the stranger leveled his gaze with Mino's. Zico and P.O. suddenly appeared out of nowhere to stand behind Mino, and Kyung followed a moment later, all of their eyes on the cocky stranger.

"Make that 5 little kids who will beat the crap out of you if you don't off," Zico snarled.

The guy hesitated for a moment as his eyes darted around the 5 of them. It was easy to see he was outnumbered, and even though he was bigger, 5 against 1 wasn't doing him any favor. This was no action movie and he was no hero. "I don't have time to deal with a bunch of college kids," he finally spoke and his heels to walk away.

"Yo, bro, I got that under control," Mino complained as they made their way to their seats.

"We know Mino, but at least we avoided another fight," Kyung reasoned, grabbing the drinks from Taehyun's hands.

"Another? Do you guys have a habit of fighting in bars?" Taehyun asked as they reached their table again, surprisingly still unoccupied by other patrons.

"Not necessarily," Kyung was vague, but the boys' serious expressions were hard not to miss.

Mino grabbed at Taehyun's before he could take a seat, leaving Taehyun surprised and even more hot and bothered than before. "What was that for?"

"Trying to remove any remnants of that guy on you," Mino smirked, but his playful side seemed to be gone and Taehyun could not wait to get back home and crawl under the sheets with him, .

Zico still didn't get lucky and scolded P.O. for not being a good wingman as they all sat to drink some more.

"The night is still young," Kyung comforted his best friend with a cheer.

Taehyun excused himself to go to the restrooms and got up from his seat, only to be greeted by the smirking face of the stranger again.

"Hey there princess, where are you going?" the guy cocked his head, and Taehyun could see a bunch of other guys behind the stranger. He counted four people before Mino bristled up next to him.

"Who the hell are you calling 'princess'? off!"

Taehyun could feel the anger from Mino's tone, and he would really want to avoid a fight to happen on his first club outing. "Mino," he pleaded. The stranger was obviously looking for trouble, and Taehyun did not want to entertain him.

Mino visibly relaxed, and P.O. came to stand next to him, putting an arm over Mino's shoulder and gave an evil smile to the intruders. "Why don't you guys huh? And stop disrespecting people while you're at it," he waved them away.

The guy raised his hands in mock defeat. "Oooh. Okay! We surrender," and his friends behind him laughed. "We'll just take your pretty little here and we'll go and return him to you after we give him a nice pounding eh?" he directed his gaze towards Taehyun.

Taehyun had his fists clenched and ready to strike the guy.

"He probably wants to know what a good feels..." the guy did not get to finish his sentence as he was pushed hard on the chest by an enraged Mino before Taehyun even had a chance to move.

"Dirty mouthed !" Mino sounded terrible as he spat out the words. A fist flew at Mino's face but he managed to evade it just in time and return the punch with his own that left the man staggering backward. Taehyun saw Mino pull back his hand to rub his fist but before he could berate his boyfriend for his thoughtless act, the guy's friends already returned the punch with a few of their own. Zico and Kyung threw themselves in the fray and before Taehyun knew it, fists were flying everywhere.

He saw a guy making his way towards him. He assumed his stance and waited for a second for him to come close enough before he could execute a swift uppercut with his right hand. The punch landed right where it was supposed to, and the guy was left clutching his chin and trying to stand upright. He looked around for his next target when he saw two uniformed guards making their way through the crowd. His eyes darted to find his boyfriend who was blindly punching the cocky stranger left and right, seemingly unperturbed by the fact that the same amount of punches landed on him.

He ran towards Mino but found Zico first. "Security!" he exclaimed and eyed the direction where the guards were coming from. Zico grasped the situation quickly and shouted at the top of his lungs "Code Red guys! Code Red!"

Kyung and P.O. stopped in mid-action as they understood what Zico meant and moved away from their opponents but Mino had lunged fully on the guy and they were both rolling on the floor. Zico and Taehyun rushed towards him and pulled at his arms to get him off the man, effectively stopping his punches but he was still flailing his legs to land a few last kicks on the fallen guy. They managed to navigate their way out of the club from the back before the other guys knew what was going on, barely missing the oncoming security by mere seconds.

They ran out of the alleyway and as they rounded the first corner, they stopped to catch their breaths. "You okay?" Mino asked him between sharp intakes of breath. He sported cuts on his lips and bruises on his cheeks and left eye.

"Yes, you stupid oaf," Taehyun wanted to hit him for acting so rash but he also wanted to kiss him silly and make him scream out in pain while he attacks his bleeding lips.

"Hey, no one disrespects you in my presence and gets away with it okay," Mino wheezed, bent down with his hands on his knees.

"Yes, you're a ing hero," Kyung did not look impressed. "This must be the third place that will be restricted from us," he muttered to himself.

"So you guys do have a habit of getting into fights," Taehyun accused.

"All for a good cause Taehyun-ie, all for a good cause," Zico laughed as he slapped a hand on Mino's bent back, causing the tanned boy to whelp. They made their way slowly towards the main road to hail a cab, with Mino leaning onto Taehyun's shoulder.

On the way back to campus, Taehyun learned how the two previous fights started. The first one was started by Minzy, when she stood up to defend Sulli from a guy who was trying to get fresh with her, in an amusement park of all places.

The second fight was at another club, where P.O. had unknowingly made out with a girl who had an overbearing boyfriend.

"Wasn't my fault!" P.O. was defensive. "She didn't tell me she had a boyfriend," he explained even though none of them held it against him.

 

Once they reached the hostel, Taehyun pulled Mino inside the bedroom, leaving the other guys to settle in the couch, nursing their bruises on their own.

He closed the door behind them and pushed the lock on the doorknob for good measure. He then proceeded to push his boyfriend roughly onto the bed.

"Oww," Mino complained, a look of betrayal on his face as he turned towards Taehyun.

"ing fool!" Taehyun snarled as he climbed on the bed to straddle the boy, not caring whether he was hurting him or not. "I don't need anyone defending my honor, all right?" he informed the boy between his legs before claiming his lips roughly, tasting blood and making the older boy hiss in pain.

"I know," Mino smiled as they pulled away. "So are you gonna take care of my wounds or not?"

"After," Taehyun smiled with evil glints in his eyes.

"After what?" Mino tried to hold himself up on his elbows.

"After this," Taehyun bent down to connect their lips again, clashing their teeth and tongue probing into his boyfriend's heat. His hand traveled inside Mino's shirt as he rubbed their crotches together. "You are going to suffer through this so that you will never do stupid like that again," Taehyun informed him while leaving bite marks on the smooth neck, with Mino groaning from pain and need.

Taehyun started to leave a trail of kisses down Mino's neck, his hands were tugging hard at the roots of his boyfriend's Mohawk. "Do you realize you could be sued for what you did?" he asked as he lifted the older boy's shirt, tugging it off harshly and kissing the small bruises that had formed along his ribcage.

"I think you're bipolar" Mino commented as he helped Taehyun out of his jacket and shirt too.

"Shut up!" Taehyun hissed, planting another sloppy kiss on Mino's lips and fumbling with the belt buckle. "Don't you dare think this is a reward or something," he warned.

"Uh-huh honey," Mino smirked, allowing himself to be manhandled by the boy with the strange reactions.

 

*****

 “You’re like a thunderstorm.

Strong, fast, reckless and unexpected.

You came into my life and destroyed everything on your passage.

You changed me completely,

I’ve never been the same since…

I’ve been looking for storms like you.”
—  C.S.D

 

A/N: This chapter was inspired by Bee's long comments, who wanted to see the boys trying to set up Zico, and I hinted on the wingman and stuff lol. This is also inspired by Judi's comments, who liked that the other characters also have a story, and to all the other lovely people who commented, reading your comments for the umpteenth time gave me the courage to post this chapter. Thank you all so much. And for those who wanted a thousand chapters, be careful what you wish for because it might just come true lmao. I still have so many plans for this story and reading comments give me new ideas everyday and I'm like "DAMN, when will this end?" I hope you won't get bored. This story is like the most self-indulgent fic ever so don't expect much depth from it haha. It's mainly written for lolz and feels.

Special thanks to Ayen for being my beta, and Metta for her implied hwaithings. lol

Oh OH OH!! And Winner debuted alreadyy!! OMGD I started this story before Winner TV and now our boys are no longer pre-debut and everything is so beautiful and they are Winning and Winning and Winning and I am so happy and proud and just /creys/