The sweetest taboo

Say, do you wanna sail on the Namsong river?

Mino couldn't sleep that night. Taehyun was on his bed, and they were lying next to each other, side by side. His boyfriend had warned him that he flails around a lot when he sleeps, so Mino made him take the spot against the wall. He had offered the whole bed to Taehyun but the younger man insisted on taking the couch instead, prompting an hour debate on who should take it.  In the end, they decided to sleep together since they already slept in the same tent, concluding that it wasn't a big deal if they shared the bed. 

But it was a big deal. In the tent they had slept in separate sleeping bags, now they were under the same blanket, their bodies were touching. Taehyun was already asleep, letting out light snores while Mino laid wide-awake, fully aware of where their bodies met. Mino figured the other boy must be really tired or really innocent to be able to sleep in that situation.

Taehyun suddenly moved around in his sleep, causing Mino to look towards him. Taehyun had kicked the blankets in his sleep, exposing his long legs to Mino under the night-light. He had only worn boxers to bed- his only pajamas were in the laundry, dirtied after their mud fight- his slim pretty legs were bared for Mino to see. Mino wanted to look away, or cover him up again, but he couldn't move. Blood rushed to his face and nether regions, resulting in an unwanted hard-on.

He willed himself to calm down as he gulped for air before he straightened up the blanket over Taehyun. However, the image wouldn't leave his mind, and soon enough, images from the river where Taehyun had stood on the riverbed with only his boxers filled his thoughts. Taehyun was the definition of perfect and had his friends not been there, he was sure that he would have jumped Taehyun then. But of course that wasn't possible, and the cold water of the river helped subside any unwanted movement south of his body.

This time it was too hot under the blankets with Taehyun's warm body pressed against him.  His friends weren’t here to stop his raging hormones and the bed was tiny, making it even harder to move.

"Calm down Iron-Mino," he pointed towards his but it only seemed to excite more. After a while of waiting and thinking of dead bunnies and kittens, he finally decided to go and take a cold shower, with Taehyun's name on his lips. 

 

He woke up the next morning to see Taehyun's side of the bed empty. He got up and opened his bedroom hoping to see his boyfriend and his eyes opened wide at what he saw. 

He closed the door quickly and opened it again, but it was still the same. Their entire living room had been transformed. He walked over to the couch, finally seeing it's original color for the first time. Then he made his way to the kitchenette, gasping in surprised at how shiny it looked. Everything was cleaned.

 

At the same time, Kyung came out of his room with a loud yawn.  Mino watched him look at the living room, as Kyung repeated the same process that Mino had just finished- rubbing his eyes, looking to see if it was really their room, checking the couch and then the kitchenette. When he came back to the living room, he looked at Mino questioningly. Mino shrugged his shoulders to say he didn't know what happened either. Zico also woke up then.  He stumbled and dragged his body towards the kitchen for a glass of water, then across the living room and back towards his bedroom, evidently still half asleep. But one moment later he came out again exclaiming "The ! Where am I?" 

Taehyun was still nowhere to be found. Mino and Kyung sat on the couch admiring their living room while Zico brewed coffee. P.O. came walking in their door to get his morning fix, only to walk back outside to check the room number, thinking he had walked into a different room--which wasn't the first time. But it was correct because there were Mino and Kyung sheepishly grinning at him from their seats on the couch.

"What happened here?" he asked stupidly.

"I guess Taehyun must have happened," Kyung replied as P.O. went straight towards the kitchen.

"The kitchen too?" he came back out asking.

"Hey, you shouldn't have said anything to Taehyun last night, he must have felt compelled," Mino scolded his roommate.

"I thought he would take it as a joke, I didn't think..." Kyung said with an apologetic expression.

"I guess he really is a recluse huh?" P.O. said out loud what they already suspected.

"I should give him a call, and apologize too," Mino said getting up to get his phone when the door opened again to reveal his younger boyfriend.

"Oh, hey, you're all up. I got coffee," Taehyun announced with an embarrassed smile to his wide-eyed audience.

"Coffee, from Coffee Bean?" Kyung asked, eyeing the package in Taehyun's hands.

"Where else?" Taehyun said holding up the two coffee holders in both his hands.

"I love you," Kyung exclaimed, approaching Taehyun and hugging him from the side.

"Me too," P.O. said hugging him from the other side. Mino chuckled at his friends' stupid actions as he took the coffee holders from Taehyun's awkwardly outstretched hands, before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Morning babe," he smiled. His friends were still not letting go of his boyfriend and Taehyun was squirming a little under their embrace. P.O. had even started nuzzling against Taehyun's neck.

"I guess you wouldn't have the others in mind when you bought the coffee?" Zico asked from the kitchen taking a sip at his own coffee.

"I got eight cups," Taehyun announced and Zico spat out the coffee in his mouth to rush and join the group-hug.

"Can we exchange Mino for you?" Zico asked as they finally released the flustered Taehyun. Mino gave a cry of protest at Zico's unkind words. Taehyun laughed shyly as he sat next to his disbelieving boyfriend.

"Look at this place, and look at you, do you think we'd want to keep you after this?" Kyung said, adding salt to Mino's wounds.

"Babe, why'd you have to clean up after us? Now look what you've done," Mino complained to his beaming boyfriend.

"Yeah, seriously speaking, Taehyun-ah, you didn't have to," Kyung said apologetically.

"That's okay, I woke up too early and I didn't know what to do," Taehyun reassured making Kyung feel a little better. "I don't know what you guys drink so I just got different kinds," he announced, "And muffins too," he said taking out a plastic bag in his bag pack and placing them on the table. 

"Don't worry, we're not choosy," Zico said picking up a cup and the others followed suit saying their thanks. "Did you sleep well last night? Or is Mino's room too messy to sleep in?"

"Hey!" Mino exclaimed scandalized.

"I slept well, but I had the weirdest dream. Someone kept saying Iron Mano, Iron Mano," Taehyun said with a confused look on his face. The others sniggered at that and Mino gave them all a glare. On one fateful drunken night, Mino had revealed to his friends what he called his manhood.

"Do Japanese people call Iron Man as Iron Mano?" Taehyun asked.

"Don't you think you heard Iron Min..." P.O. was about to suggest when Mino suddenly got up and announced loudly-

"Hey, we need plates for the muffins, we can't dirty our clean living room again!" at the top of his lungs before giving P.O. a death glance. The others merely laughed but P.O. kept quiet after that.

 

"So, when are you planning on going home to your parents?" Mino asked Taehyun when they went back to Mino's room.

"I'm not," Taehyun simply replied.

"You're not? But it's Thanksgiving," Mino exclaimed. He couldn't understand why anyone would not go home during the holidays.

"Thanksgiving is not really a big thing in our house," Taehyun said bluntly but Mino caught the sad look on his boyfriend's face. He wanted to ask more questions but his friends were there and he figured Taehyun wouldn’t be very forthcoming with his answers while they were around.

"And Bobby?" he asked instead.

"I guess we'll spend it together, he's family after-all," Taehyun said, the hard look from before replaced by a nervous smile. 

Mino was not convinced. He had come to learn Taehyun's varied facial expressions during the past few weeks. Taehyun was not telling him the truth. He decided to text Bobby while Taehyun was packing to go back to his apartment. Bobby texted him back that he was invited to his friend's family to spend Thanksgiving with them. Mino realized that Taehyun would be alone on Thanksgiving. 

"I thought he was spending it with you, that's why I accepted my friend's invite" Bobby had texted him.

"You're coming with me to Busan," he announced to Taehyun, who stopped mid-action, backpack awkwardly raised with his hands. Mino didn't want his boyfriend to be alone.

"And why is that?" Taehyun asked curiously.

"Because you shouldn't spend Thanksgiving by yourself," Mino said with finality in his voice.

"I told you, Bobby would..." Taehyun started.

"Bobby says he's spending it at his friend's place," Mino announced.

"What? You asked him? After I already told you?" Taehyun looked pissed.

"Well, you kinda lied," Mino defended.

"You should've just believed me. Why are you asking Bobby behind my back?" Taehyun would not let it go.

"Because I'm worried about you," Mino tried to explain but Taehyun looked even angrier.

"Who asked you to worry? And don't tell me to do things," Taehyun retorted.

"Okay, I'm asking you then, please come home with me?" he said in a softer tone.

"No," Taehyun replied bluntly, throwing his things roughly into his backpack.

"Please, I really don't want you to be alone," Mino was reduced to begging.

"I don't need your pity invite. And why didn't you trust me in the first place?" Taehyun turned to look at him.

"Well, the results clearly stated that you lied," Mino flared up again.

"That's not the issue here, the problem is you did not believe me," Taehyun said zipping his bag in a huff.

"Only because I knew you were lying," Mino almost shouted. Their conversation was going nowhere.

"So what? I lied because I wanted to avoid this exact conversation.  People lie, Mino, get over it," Taehyun said putting on his jacket.

"I can't. You can't lie to me Taehyun. I really hate lies, you can't ever lie to me," he said grabbing hold of Taehyun's wrists.

"Let go of me. And I do not owe you the truth all the damn time," Taehyun said trying to pull out of Mino's grasp.

"Don't," Mino said gripping harder. 

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this? It's only a white lie," Taehyun sounded softer.

"There are no white lies," Mino insisted.

"Fine whatever just let go of me," Taehyun said with a resigned tone, looking at Mino's grip on his wrist.

"I'm sorry," Mino hurriedly let go of his wrist and Taehyun started rubbing at it.

"I'm still not going with you to Busan," Taehyun stated firmly.

"Why not?" Mino wanted to know.

"Your parents? Family? Isn't it too early for all that," Taehyun said placing a strand of hair behind his ear.

"Fine, you have a whole day to think about it, and I'm going to use that time to convince you, starting now. I'm coming back with you to your place," Mino announced.

"The ," Taehyun finally looked at him.

"Yeah, everyone's leaving for their homes today, except me, and I don't want to spend the night alone, so you're going to be a really nice boyfriend and let me stay in your place," Mino smiled convincingly.

"Ugh, fine, scaredy cat, come, I'm done," Taehyun said picking up his bag ready to leave.

"And we'll leave for Busan next morning," Mino would not give up.

Mino didn't really have to leave the next day. There were plenty of trains going to Busan but he took a bet that Taehyun, being the rich kid that he was, wouldn't know about it and he was right. So he happily took the large backpack that he had readied for his trip home and went with Taehyun.

Taehyun opened to door to see a flurry of movement running away from their door.

"What the! You guys were eavesdropping on us?" Mino yelled at his friends who stopped dead in their tracks. Violent denials were thrown at him but Mino knew better. He gave them a threatening glance wagging his pointed finger at them before following Taehyun out the door.

 

*****

 

Taehyun rolled his first joint with Mino, getting all smiley face and mellow. They were lazily flicking through Taehyun's album while passing the joint between them as Taehyun showed him pictures of his childhood and high school.  Seeing the compliant Taehyun, Mino started asking him about his family.

"So where are your parents?"

"Mum's in Incheon, Dad's somewhere in Hong Kong," Taehyun replied.

"Business?"

"No, they're divorced," Taehyun stated in his usual blunt way. Mino was a little surprised that Taehyun was so forthcoming with his answers.

He studied Taehyun's face for any signs of grief but only saw a hard facade.

"Any siblings?" he asked instead.

"One younger brother, he's in boarding school, that's him," Taehyun said pointing at a picture of a young boy who looked like a younger version of his boyfriend. Taehyun's stony face was replaced by a loving smile.

Taehyun was not very forthcoming with his answers after that, and Mino stopped prodding, feeling like he was taking advantage of Taehyun's inebriated state.

 

Taehyun suddenly started laughing, pointing at a spider trying to make a web in the corner of the ceiling and Mino, not even knowing why joined in the laughter. They laughed at every little thing until their high had worn off a little.  By then, Mino started getting by everything that Taehyun did.

His boyfriend had lazily lain on the floor, t-shirt riding up a little, exposing a bit of his slim belly and Mino could not stop staring at it. The previous night re-played in his mind and instead of getting over it, the lust grew and grew until he couldn't take it anymore. He moved from the bed where he was sitting to crawl on top of Taehyun with his hands and knees, giving his y boyfriend a sloppy kiss. 

Taehyun seemed to smile into the kiss as he s an arm around Mino's neck, pulling him down until Mino's arms lost their strength and he collapsed bodily onto his reclining boyfriend, effectively ending the passionate kiss.

"Shall we move to the bed?" Mino suggested getting up and holding his hand out towards Taehyun.  He pulled the younger boy on his feet and wrapped his arms around his waist, their lips meeting each other. They stumbled across the floor with unsteady feet, towards the bed and fell down onto it, never-ending their kiss.

Mino lay on top of Taehyun, one elbow propping him up while another traveled down Taehyun's chest to get under his t-shirt. He traced his fingers upwards to pinch one , causing the boy below him to let out a mewl. Mino loved the reaction and he did it again, rubbing the hardened bud in between his fingers causing Taehyun to moan repeatedly into their kisses.

Taehyun's hands were on Mino's back, riding up the shirt to claw and caress at the smooth expanse of skin, making the older boy want more, more contact and more closeness. He started dry-humping the boy below him, their s getting harder and harder.  Taehyun's hands got more adventurous, grabbing Mino's under his pants.

Mino decided to take the chance then, as he s his hand to get under the waistband of Taehyun's pants. Taehyun seemed to stop breathing at that moment, and Mino ended their kiss to look questioningly into Taehyun's eyes. Taehyun merely curved the corner of his lips as an answer, and Mino's hands gladly traveled further south, to slowly grab Taehyun's under his boxers. Taehyun hitched a breath at the contact, propelling Mino to gently Taehyun's member with his closed fist.

Taehyun's hands moved away from Mino's , ping his own pants, wanting to get his body out of it and feel Mino's skin.  Mino helped him with the process until Taehyun was left under his burning gaze.

"You're wearing too many clothes," Taehyun said, face flushed. Mino proceeded to hurriedly get out of his own clothes with Taehyun's help until both of them were . Mino moved to lay on top of Taehyun, kissing the younger man until both of their faces were tinged pink from the previous high and arousal.

They were both a little shy at their ness, and Mino got down to pull a bedspread over their bodies. He gave a shy smile to Taehyun who spoke first.

"You got me all hot and bothered since camp," he said tracing a finger on Mino's chest, not directly looking into his eyes.

"Huh? How so?" Mino smiled wanting to know.

"When you got mad at me for sneaking away from camp. , do you have any idea how y you look when you get mad?" Taehyun sighed as Mino nuzzled against his ear.

"Really?" Mino whispered against Taehyun's neck, causing the other boy to squirm a little.

"Ye..es" Taehyun let out with a little giggle, "I mean, you kinda scared me at first, but then I looked at you and your face was dark, you were glowering and you looked so mad and so terribly y I wanted so bad to just run towards you and kiss you silly," Taehyun confessed.

"Why didn't you? I still had to pull you over towards me to effectively kiss you," Mino complained.

"I had my pride after-all. I knew you were right and all, but I was just so mad at you. And this morning, when you grabbed at my hand with so much force, I just wanted to jump you then and there.  But your room was too messy, it turned me off a bit," Taehyun managed to joke a little.

"That . I promise I'll keep my room clean so that you can jump me anytime you want to," Mino promised. He realized Taehyun was opening up to him, in a really y way, and he didn't know if he should attribute that change to the weed they had earlier.  This was definitely a start and he was glad he insisted on going back with him to his apartment instead of taking an earlier train home.

He claimed Taehyun's lips again, this time slow and steady while his hand closed over Taehyun's , pumping it a little while Taehyun did the same with his. Then Mino broke away from the kiss to leave a trail of wet kisses, starting from Taehyun's chin to the crook of his neck, going down to his chest, his slim belly, his cute belly button till he reached a light trail of hair to his destination, his boyfriend was shivering under him with his ministrations.   

*****

If I tell you
If I tell you how I feel
Will you keep bringing out the best in me 
You give me, you give me the sweetest taboo
You give me, you're giving me the sweetest taboo
Too good for me 

- Sade