Chapter 9

If This Never Happened

"Sorry Hyunah-ssi," Onew walked over to us. "I choose Mystery."

Hyunah stomped her foot, "YOU GUYS PLANNED THIS."

Suki looked at her, "We don't even know them."

"Yeah right," Hyorin said. 

"We really don't," Jihyun defended herself and her friends. "If you don't believe us, then don't. But we really don't know them."

"Plus," MInji said. "They know you instead."

Hyunah and Hyorin flaunted away with the rest of Falsetta trailing behind them. 

"I swear, how can the rest of the members live with those two," Jae rubbed her temples. "Their faces, their voices, them in general make me go ballistic."

Everyone walked up to Mystery congratulating them. The people who still supported Falsetta walked away after seeing their queenkas lose. "Ah, well i have to work now." Jaemin said walking to her duffel bag. 

"We'll go with you," Jihyun said. 

"I have to work, too" Suki said. 

"I'll go with Suki," Jihyun said. 

Minji nodded, "I'll stay with Jae."

BAP and BTS walked with them. Some of the guys overheard their conversation and planned to go and stay with the girls. The Minji and Jaemin biased went to HSH while the Jihyun and Suki biased went to Sweet Confections. 

BAP and BTS were complimenting the girls. "Why do you guys wear so much Black and Gold?" Zelo asked. 

Jihyun answered, "Well, black is like our bad girl image color. The gold just makes us look more badass."

"Makes sense," Zelo said. 

Jaemin smiled, as usual, "When we start singing love songs, we'll change the colors. Right now, i just wanna show Falsetta that we are fragile and that we can do things that they say we can't. Plus, ths is fun."

Suki nodded, "The rush and adrenaline of the stage." BTS nodded, understanding exactly what she meant. They got to the area of where their jobs are and departed.The restaurants were now packed and many of the student's ordered from both Jaemin and Suki making them work faster. 

When everyone had their drinks, Jaemin took a seat beside where Minji was sitting. "So.. Do you think this is a good idea?" 

Minji nodded, "It's fun. We're doing everything at our own pace and I am actually enjoying my life since the queenkas."

Jaemin smiled. She was happy that her friends were having fun like she was. "Hey, i want you guys to learn a new language."

Minji's eyes widened, "BWOH?!?"

Every turned to look at them. *So cute* the boys thought. 

She lowered her voice, "What language?"

"Japanese," Jaemin smiled. "It's pretty easy. Once you get the hang of the it." 

"If you guys don't want to, its ok." Jaemin smiled. "I just wanted to see if you guys would want to."

Jaemin looked to where some of the members of BAP and BTS were sitting. "Hey you should go and talk to Zelo."

Minji's hand clamped over Jaemins mouth, "Shhhhh!"

Jaemin smirked as she took off Minji's hand, "Yah! Choi Junhong!"

Zelo walked over to them, "What's up?"

"Can you talk to Minji while i go walk around talking to everyone?" Jaemin asked. 

He nodded and sat down where Jaemin used to sit. Jaemin smirked at Minji as she walked away.


Suki was tired. She took about 20 orders in seven minutes then had to get all those orders done in under 15 minutes. The problem about the shop is that whoever the person takes the order from is the person that is going to serve the order. She sat down at a random table that she thought was unoccupied.

"Hey Suki-ah," the boys at the table said. 

Suki opened in surprise, "Omo! i'm sorry. I didn't mean to sit down at a table with people."

"Ani, ani," The boys sat her back down. "You can stay here."

Daehyun looked at where Suki was and was jealous (not that he would admit that) that she was sitting with a group of boys. He stood up and walked over to her, "Hey Suki-ah" he said. Suki turned her head towards him, away from the boys that she was talking to. 

"Oh, Daehyun-oppa." She blinked. 

"Jihyun wanted to tell you something," Daehyun said not knowing what else to say. 

"Oh, she did?" She turned to the boys at the table. "Sorry Jingguk-ssi, i have to go now. "

They nodded, "Alright, talk to you next time, Suki."

Daehyun walked back to the guys who were watching the girls. "Ooh, someones got it bad for Suki." Himchan wiggled his eyebrows. "Need any tips?"

Daehyun shoved Himchan, "I don't need any help from a player like you." He stared at Suki for a while before turning back to the other guys and talk about random things. 


Suki was walking home alone when she heard something behind her. She turned around and saw nothing. She then turned back around to head back but in front of her was a very pissed off Hyunah and Hyorin. 

"You're defenseless without Jihyun and Jaemin protecting you. What are you going to do now?" Hyorin was filing her nails. 

Suki raised an eyebrow, "What the heck do you think this is a drama? Shin Hyorin, stop filing your nails."

"What did those two teach you to make you go against your superiors?" Hyunah scoffed. 

Suki smiled, "They taught me how to defend myself against bullies like you."

Hyunah curled her hands into a fist, "Well, you won't want to go against us again once we're finished with you." She put duct tape around Suki's mouth and then they dragged her to an alleyway. 


The next day, Suki went into the school with a broken arm. Everyone gasped and rushed to her. "SUKI! SUKI! ARE YOU OK?"

Minji saw her first and ran to her, "Suki-ah, gwenchana?"

Suki nodded slowly. "Did Hyorin and Hyunah do this?" Minji asked.  Suki stayed silent. Everyone around them started to get mad at the extent of bullying their Queenkas were doing to the girls. 

Jihyun and Daehyun looked like they could kill Hyunah and Hyorin at any minute. Jaemin was one step ahead of them. 

"YAH! SHIN HYORIN! LEE HYUNAH! GET OVER HERE NOW," they backed away from Jaemin. Hyunah and Hyorin walked over to Jaemin feeling victorious. 

"Sooo, do you like our handiwork?" they smirked at Jaemin. 

Jaemin walked over to them, "Wait till i tell your record companies."

Hyorin and Hyunah looekd alarmed, "You wouldn't."

"Maybe i would, maybe i won't," She walked towards her group and made a new rule. "Guys no one is EVER allowed to go outside alone. always two or more people, ok?"

She smiled and walked to Suki, "No dancing for you. That cast will take six weeks."

Suki looked like she was about to cry because she wouldn't be able to dance. "It's ok, we'll do songs with more singing than dancing now."


Namjoon was walking with Minji home. "Hey, can i tell people you're my little sis now?"

Minji thought about it. Well, she wasn't getting bullied like before. That was pretty much the reason she didn't want to tell anyone. 

"Sure oppa, you can tell them," Namjoon smiled his eyesmile. 

They walked home and saw their parents, "Hey guys, we have food in the fridge. We're going out. If you're going out don't stay out to late." 

The rest of BTS were already at Namjoon's house watching a movie. 

"Hey!" They paused the movie. 

"Why'd you pause the movie?" Minji asked Yoongi. 

Jhope gave a sly smile, "So... Zelo, huh?"

Minji slapped his arm and blushed, "Shut up. What about Jihyun, huh?" JHope's cheeks turned pink. 

"So, its JiSeok and MinLo?" Taehyung asked, hugging a pillow like his life depended on it. 

Namjoon facepalmed, "Ship names already?"

Yoongi nodded, "It was made when we first noticed them liking each other which was about.... a month ago?"

Namjoon sighed, "As long as he doesn't hurt you."

Minji nodded and hugged her older brother, "Thank's oppa!"

"There's another shipping. Its Daehyun and Suki," Jungkook said. 

Minji smirked, "I KNEW IT!"

"What about Jae?" Jimin asked.

Minji shrugged, "I don't know. I'lll ask her later."


"Hey guys, I wrote a song i want you to listen to," Jae jumped up and down like a little girl on her birthday. 

Jihyun asked, "Is it for us?"

Jae shook her head, "It's not our style but i wrote it anyways. I'm planning on giving it to Girls Generation."

She took out her phone and played the song that was split into nine parts. "How long does it take to record all this?" 

Jaemin sighed, "About three hours. But it's all worth it."

Jihyun shuddered at the sound of the song, "It's so girly. That is really not us."

Suki looked at Jihyun, "I think it's fine."

"Of course you would think it's fine. You're Suki," Minji said. 

Suki nodded but then registered what Minji said and pouted, "What's that supposed to mean?" All the girls laughed together.

"I hope we never grow apart. I'm finally happy again," Suki said rolling around and lied on her back. The girls agreed together and kept talking about random things. 

"Hey Jaemin," Minji asked, "Do you like someone?"

Jaemin shook her head. "Not even Jongup?" Jihyun thought the two liked each other since they are really close. 

"Jongup's my brother. That's like ," Jaemin scrunched up her face. "Well, I like this one guy and 'm just keeping it low for right now. But I see that theres a MinLo, a SuHyun and a JiSeok going around," Jaemin looked at her three best friends. 

"YAH! NOT SO LOUD!" They yelled at Jaemin. They started chasing Jaemin around and she stopped in front of BAP and BTS. 

"Jung Daehyun, Choi Junhong, Jung Hoseok, your girlfriends are mad at me," Jaemin said platonically. She laughed then ran away. The three girls were left in front of BTS and BAP. They were embarrased and red. 

"You got nothing on me," Jaemin yelled from a small distance.

"Whats she talking about?" Daehyun's lips curled into a smile. 

Suki walked and grabbed Jihyun and Minji, "Nothing." She called back to the others. 

"Park Jaemin, you are so getting it," Minji said. 


Okee. I got bored. >.< SUKI BROKE HER ARM. AND EVERYONE IS REALIZING WHO THEY LIKE. I was gonna make Jaemin go with either Jungkook or Jimin. So later im gonna do a randomizer and choose from that. Yeah. This was a rushed chapter. And also my worst chapter. Oh well. 

C & S. or be a ghost reader. Anyways. BAIBEE~

~Jaeminnie has left the story