Chapter 19

If This Never Happened

Mystery's fanbase had grown in the three months that they had started. They had over hundreds of thousands of fans even though they still had their fair share of anti-fans. It had been about two weeks since the statement making and Jungkook and JHope had even more fans. Their fans hoping that they will soon become single once again and that they will have a chance with their bias. There were American artists that had taken an interest in Mystery such as Chris Brown and companies have taken notice of Mystery. 

BTS and BAP have firsthand seen the girls fanbase grow and they took it upon themselves to make the girl's fan name. They named the fans Enigmas because since the girl themselves love to act like a Mystery when they could. Boys would flock to the girl's side hoping that they could become friends with them even though they were taken causing their boys to become protective. Girls would talk to them hoping that they could become closer to Bap and Bts and to also be more popular because of the girls status. 

"Hey, Jae," Suki walked over to one of her best friends, "I see you've been talking more with Changjo and the rest of Teen Top." Jaemin was talking to Changjo and Ljoe before Suki walked to her and the two bid their goodbyes. The two girls slowly walked to the group at the far edge of the cafeteria. 

Jaemin shrugged, "I'm actually pretty grateful for them for saving us at that time, they're pretty cool guys too." At this time, the girls reached the rest of the group who talked quietly but listened in on their conversation. "Changjo raps, dances and sings. Ljoe rap. Minsoo raps and Niel sings. Chunji sings and Ricky dances. They're like us. A musical group. Have you seen Changjo dance? He' really good." Jaemin's eyes sparkled at the word 'dance'. Jungkook crossed his arms, his jealously palpable. 

Jihyun smirked, "Mhm, and why did they come up to you this time?" 

"They asked me to go to their dance competition on Saturday," Jaemin smiled. Just hearing or saying the word 'dance' made her happy unless it came from someone that made her really mad. 

Jungkook quietly sulked and said, "Are you going?" Jaemin nodded. 

"Oppa, do you want to come with me?" Jaemin asked sensing that her boyfriend was getting kind of agitated. Jungkook nodded in relief. "Actually, Changjo said all of you can go... If you want. I know Suki is working that night. So Daehyun is probably going to go stalk her." 

Daehyun blushed a cherry red and stuttered, "N-no. I-i won't!" Youngjae laughed wholeheartedly at his past 'shipmate'. 

Suki nodded and casted her eye downwards in regret, "Yeah, i won't be able to go. Sorry doensaeng." 


Jaemin walked with two-thirds of BAP and Mystery, since Youngjae stayed with Daehyun, to the place where the dance competition was to be held. They went to an abandoned building that had about a hundred people inside. Lights were flashing and there were people dancing. Yongguk opened the door for them to go inside. 

A sudden loudness welcomed them as a mix tape was playing. "Jaemin-ah," Changjo called out when he saw the black hair and clothing style the girl had. 

"Oh, Changjo-ah," Jaemin was cut off when Jungkook strided over to her and gave her a back hug. "Oh, Jungkook, you're here!"

Changjo smiled, "Thanks for coming Jaemin-ah, the guys will be happy to see you and it's Changjo-oppa to you." He pointed to a group who was sitting in the corner. 

Minji stiffened, "Jaemin, it's Falsetta." Minji stood her ground as she saw Hyonah walk up to them. 

"Well, well, if it isn't Mystery, you're very popular among people now," Hyunah sneered in disgust. All the training she had been doing was in vain if these girls were able to surpass her popularity in such a short time. She was jealous and she was out to get them. 

Hyorin smirked, "So, how did you do it, huh? Bed action? or was it blackmail?" 

Jihyun crossed her arms and gave the two a death glare, "What do you mean?"

A Falsetta girl spoke, "Well, how did you date JHope, Zelo and Jungkook?"

JHope looked at the girls with hard eyes and tried being a polite as possible, "Well, I wanted to date Jihyun, I think I can say for Jungkook and Zelo that they wanted to date Jaemin and Minji."

Jaemin rolled her eyes and left the group knowing fully well that if she stayed any longer she would snap one of the girl's neck and toothpick frames. She held Jungkooks hand and childishly pulled him to Teen Top. "Byunghunnie-oppa!" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the nickname. 

"Oh, Jaemin-ah - You made it!-" the words were said by CAP and Byunghun. "Wait, don't call me that!"

Changjo noticed the couple gone and interrupted Falsetta's confrontation, "Sorry Hyuna-ssi, but we need to go." He brought the group and heard Jaemin call Byunghun's nickname. "Yah! You call Ljoe oppa but not me?"

"You're too mean to be called oppa," Jaemin stuck her tongue out. 

A MC walked up to the middle of the room, a mic in his hand. "WHATS UP EVERYBODY!" He yelled, causing everyone to scream. "We have a good show today, We have Falsetta, Teen Top, SHINee and we just confirmed that most of Mystery is here and Bangtan." All the Army's screamed looking for their bias. 

"Teen Top! Youre First!" Teen Top walked to the center of the room and an area was made for all six of the boys. 

"CHRISBROWN!!!" Jaemin said and she immediately looked at Jongup, another Chris Brown fan. She smiled at the choreography 

Falsetta went next and of course, an extremely sensual song came up. They danced to Womanizer by Britney Spears. 

The boys in the building hooted and the girls rolled their eyes in disgust. The rest of the people went and Teen Top was crowned Winner. Well, that was to be expected since Falsetta did mainly y moves and not really dance moves. 

The MC walked up to Jaemin, "Would you guys like to go?" There were only three of them and they were hesitant to go. 

"Jaemin!" Suki yelled as she saw them. "My shift just finished so we came here, who's this?"

Jihyun smirked, "We would love to." And high fived Jaemin. They would show Falsetta real y dancing.

The girls got into position and their beginning pose. Ushers OMG started playing through the speakers. 

Everyone in the building cheered louder than they cheered for Falsetta. Falsetta was amazed at the dance, but left with a hair flip because of their pride. "Wow, that was amazing," Ljoe said. The girls said their thanks. 

"LETS GO GET COFFEE!" Jaemin said. "And ice cream while we're at it" She smiled. 

Minji nodded, "HSH?"

The group along with Teen Top walked to HSH and ordered. Jaemin ended up helping the person working because there was too many people ordering. After going to HSH, they went to Suki's store and got ice cream and Cheesecake. 

Minji finished her ice cream and spotted Daehyun's cheese cake, which was abandoned by its owner (who went to the restroom). She stole the cheesecake and ate it quietly. After a minute or two, Daehyun came back and saw his cheesecake was gone. 

"WHO TOOK MY CHEESECAKE!" 


DAEHYUN/MINJI BROTHER SISTER MOMENT!!!! Ok, i'm happy now. So, yeah. I also needed a way to get Falsetta in here. I think this might be 10 more chapters? This story is now about how they get to becoming very known in the industry and maybe a saesaeng fan.... or two? Its also going to be about the couples :3. Muahahahaha! ok

Just an OMAKE. UGH! SOMETIMES I HATE MY WRITING! 

SO subscribe, de? 

Baibee!

~Jaeminnie left because all of you are boring.