Chapter 17

If This Never Happened

"Wassup we Mystery," The girls chorused as they stood in front of the vice principal and two other teachers. The teachers chuckled at the cute, but demanding, introduction. 

"Ok girls, you can start," Jaemin nodded her head to the boy who was standing next to a small boom box. The boy pressed the play button as the girls quickly got into their positions.


(Minji POV)

"Oh,hyungs, Minji-ah," Zelo called out as he saw the girls and me with BTS coming towards them. I smiled as I saw him which he returned with an even bigger smile. "Did you guys make it?" 

Suki nodded grinning widely, "Both of us!" She did a little happy dance then sat down when Daehyun pulled her to sit next to him. I walked over to Zelo and sat down. He encircled his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. 

He whispered lightly into me ear, making me shiver slightly, "Minji-ah, will you go with me to the winter dance?" I nodded not able to speak. His close proximity making me grin as wide as Suki did. 

Namjoon turned his head to face Zelo, "Yah! No PDA with my sister in front of me." I blushed and hid my face in Zelo's shirt. I heard a deep chuckle vibrating thorugh Zelo's chest as he answered my brother. 

"Hyung, Minji's mine now," I dug deeper into Zelo's chest and heard everyone laughing at us. His arms tightened around me. 

"Ara, ara" 


(3rd POV)

Someone knocked on the door of the Park residence. Park Jaemin, that is. A tall, light skinned man opened the door wearing a rumpled polo and a pair of worn out jeans. He looked outside agitated as he saw three young men in front of him. 

"What do you want?" the man asked the threee. 

Jungkook answered nervously, "Sir, is Jaemin here?"

"No, why do you need her?" The man flexed his fingers, he had just drank a bottle of soju and his motor skills weren't quite as good right now. "Are you her boyfriend? Is she becoming a already?"

Jongup shook his head quickly, "No, no~ We just wanted to hang out with her if thats all right."

"WELL ITS NOT!" The man said and then slammed the door in their face. 

Yongguk, who was just observing the whole time, was in awe. "That was Jaemin's dad?" Inside they heard a huge slap and then a thump of something heavy. Immediately, they thought of Jaemin. Yongguk rushed to check if the man had locked the door, which was unlikely since he was drunk, and saw that it was unlocked. 

Inside, they looked in horror as they saw Jaemin's dad use a knife and carve on her back, , albeit a little messily. Jaemin was still, not moving, scaring the boys so much. The man didn't notice them come in so they rushed to Jaemin's room. It was easy to find since there was a sign in front of the door in green. 

Jungkook went into alpha mode, "Yongguk, take her clothes. Get most of it, what ever fits into this suitcase." Jungkook took out a small black and purple suitcase that he saw while looking though Jaemin's closet. "Jongup, get her backpack and supplies and theres a folder behind that hanging picture, after, we bring the stuff out side as quickly as possible."

Jongup started doing what was asked of him, "Where is she going to stay?"

Jungkook started to answer when Yongguk interrupted, "My place, she's like my little sister." The boys quickly agreed and carried out was was to be done. They brought her stuff outside and then walked back.

The father of Jaemin noticed the boys this time and his eyes hardened. "Didn't I tell you 'no'?" The man trudged towards the boys who showed no signs of intimidation. Jaemin turned her head to the side. She couldn't speak but she hoped with her eyes they would see she's okay. Jaemins father made a messy right hook. Yongguk and Jongup fought him and quickly diagnosed the man unconscious. Jungkook picked Jaemin up bridal style and carried her out the door. They all walked hurriedly to the Bang Residence to treat Jaemins injuries. 


The snow was falling, it was the perfect day for a winter dance. 

Jiseok was going together. MinLo was obviously going together, too. Daehyun had also gotten the courage to ask Suki out. But Jaemin had no date.  Even the rest of Bap and Bts, excluding Jungkook, had someone to go with, although some of them went with each other. 

"Daehyun," Youngjae complained, "we were supposed to go together." Everyone laughed thinking of the DaeJae ship that was 'real' before Daehyun had met Suki. 

"Oh well," Daehyun wrapped his arms around Suki and kissed her cheek, "Looks like a new ship of you and Taehyung will happen."

After school, they all went to their houses to change. Jaemin filed for emacipation and got a restraining order from her dad and mom. She now lived with Yongguk permanently. Going to the school early to get ready for the sets, they all met up two hours before the start of the dance. "We kind of invited some people and we were wondering if they could come to the dance," Suga scratched the back of his head.

Jihyun looked at her boyfriend, "Who is it?"

"Yo, Namjoon," they heard Suho call. "Thanks for inviting us, we had an off night and if you didn't call us, we would have probably been playing games on our phone the whole time."

Kai grunted, "I would have been playing with my kids."

Chanyeol lightly punched Kai, "Well at least we can hang out together right?" 

Suki cutely pumped a fist up yelling, "KaiYeol is real!" She, like every other exotic, watched Showtime. 

Youngjae scanned the girls clothes, "I just noticed that all of you are wearing the same dress. But different shoes and throws." http://www.polyvore.com/mystery/set?id=107375113

All the girls, for the performance, wore a white dress. To hide most of her scars, Jaemin wore tall boots with a heel. Minji, Suki and Jihyun strapped heels. The shrug sweaters were all different colors as well. Minjis was red, Jaemins was green, Suki's was sky blue and Jihyuns was rose. 

"Are you guys changing afterwards?" Luhan asked the four girls, who all just nodded. 

All 29 of them walked to the dance area which was free of people since it was all set up the day before. The walls were white to represent snow with trees lining the wall. Above them were hanging snowflakes and the bells. The stage was ready and there were 7 microphones in place. 

"Would you guys like to perform tonight?" Jimin asked the sunbaes. 

Kris answered, "This is your night, you guys sing." 

Jaemin blushed remembering that they were singing an Exo song. But they'd let them see that themselves. The principal strode into the room and first settles his eyes on EXO. "Although I am very happy to see you here, why are you here?"

"We were invited by BTS and we were wondering if we could stay over," Suho asked as the leader. All 12 of the boys were dressed up in suits. 

The principal nodded not going to miss this chance of popular idols in his school, "No problem, just don't cause ant fan fights, please." Suho quickly agreed and hoped that the fans would be nice to each other. Each boy stood at the door as people started to come in. The people coming in recognized them, their eyes like saucers. The girls began to squeal as their 'prince charmings' were waiting for them. 

Mystery and BTS were switching songs. BTS first and then Mystery. BTS went up and did their greeting, "bangTAN!" They all said together then Rapmonster said alone, "Annyeonghaseyo, BangTanSoNyeonDan imnida. This song was written by our own Jaemin. Its called Coffee." The song was bittersweet song about love. Talking about since they broke up, everythings different. 

Chen walked up to Jaemin, "You wrote that? Good job, its nice." Jaemin lightly blushed but then regained her composure. 

"Thanks," Jaemin stopped there since they were going to go up since the boys had just ended singing. 

"WASSUP WE MYSTERY!" They chorused. Jaemin started talking, "We are going to sing one of my favorite EXO songs," the EXO boys looked appreciativelyely towards the girls in anticipation. "This song is called XOXO." The girls looked like angels in their dresses. Their different shrug sweaters giving them individuality. 

[Jaemin] X-O-X-O
[Suki] X-O-X-O
[Minji] X-O-X-O
[Jihyun] yeah!
[Jihyun] Salmyeosi immatchun X neun kiss
Donggeurake aneun O neun hug
Hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka, oh
 
[Jaemin] Haruharu mollae sseun pyeonji
Geureoke kkeuteumage jeogeotji (ooh)
Geuraebwatja jun jeok eobtjiman ah~
 
[Minji] Geurae yosae neon eottae byeoril eobseosseo
Cham ppeonhan maldeulman meorissogeul seuchyeo (hey)
Sasil nae mameun gipeo deeper than the sea (hey)
Kkok hago sipdeon mal geugeon be with me
 
[Suki] Saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon [Jihyun] Nae kkumsok
[Suki] Pareul beollyeo ttatteutan [Jihyun] Nae pumsok
[Minji] Neoreul X-O-X-O Pume ana X-O-X-O
[Suki] Jomajoma ganjeolhan [Suki] Geumankeum ([Jihyun] X-O~)
[Suki] Nege daheul deutan [Suki] Geu immatchum ([Jaemin] Kiss me girl~)
[Minji] Neoreul X-O-X-O Maeil kkume X-O-X-O
 
[Jaemin] Give me X-O-X-O L.O.V.E
You’re my X-O-X-O L.O.V.E
 
[Jihyun] Yeah~
[Jihyun] Nawa isseul ttae neon pyeonanhae
Sido ttaedo eobsi jangnanhae
Hayan useum useul ttaemada ah~
 
[Suki] Geureon ne maeumeun Yes or No
Naege saineul jwo X or O
Jaemieobseo gidarineun geon~ yeah~
 
[Jaemin] Han beon yonggi nae jeonhaejwoya halji
Tubakhan songeulssi bukkeureoun pyeonji (hey)
I ne geuljaro malhagin manhi bujokhae (hey)
Namjadapge haengdongeul boilge ([Suki] O yeah~)
 
 
[Suki] Saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon [Jihyun] Nae kkumsok
[Suki] Pareul beollyeo ttatteutan [Jihyun] Nae pumsok
[Minji] Neoreul X-O-X-O Pume ana X-O-X-O
[Suki] Jomajoma ganjeolhan [Suki] Geumankeum ([Jihyun] X-O~)
[Suki] Nege daheul deutan [Suki] Geu immatchum ([Jaemin] Kiss me girl~)
[Minji] Neoreul X-O-X-O Maeil kkume X-O-X-O
 
[Jihyun] Neoreul wonhae X-O naegen ojik neo
Naegen ojik neo nae-naegen ojik neo (oh)
Neoreul wihan X-O nareul badajwo
Nareul badajwo na-nareul badajwo (wo)
 
[Minji] Nuni busyeo nae ape banjjeum gamgin (ah yea yea)
Sarangseureon ne nuneul bichun dallim
Malhaejullae kkok ige sijagirago like whoa, let’s go ([Jaemin]Baby every night~)
 
[Suki] Saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon [Jihyun] Nae kkumsok
Pareul beollyeo ttatteutan [Jihyun] Nae pumsok
[Minji] Neoreul X-O-X-O pume ana X-O-X-O ([Jaemin] Right here X-O, Baby Give me X-O-X-O~)
[Suki] Nege daheul deutan [Jihyyun] Geu immatchum ([Jaemin] Kiss me more)
[Suki] Neoreul X-O-X-O Maeil kkume X-O-X-O ([Jaemin] Baby give me X-O-X-O~)
 
[Minji] Give me X-O-X-O L.O.V.E ([Jaemin] Yeah baby, oh~)
You’re my X-O-X-O L.O.V.E
[All] X-O-X-O-X-O oh~
Duriseo, oh yeah~oh~
 
Exo clapped for the girls who did really well on this song. The song was good for christmas, light and sweet. The girls came down and BAP went up to sing an acapella version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town with multiple raps from JHope. RapMon and Suga. 
 
"Good Job," Xiumin said first as the girls came down from the stage.
 
Luhan nodded his head quickly in amazement, "Daebak, you guys are really good. That singing, and that rapping, and you were all so cute!"
 
Jaemin wrinkled her face at the word cute, but let it go."Thank you! "Which one is he?" He whispered to Suki. 
 
"That's Luhan," She reffered to the baby face that Jaemin asked about. Jaemin closed her eyes in frustration. 
 
"Luhan, oh well, i'll probably forget later," Jaemin muttered. "I only know Chen, Tao, Baekhyun and Kai. Everyone else is confusing."
 
Mystery and BTS were now on a break, meaning a slow song was put on a it was time for a couple dance. Minji and Zelo walked over and started to dance as did Jihyun and JHope. Daehyun had asked Suki to dance earlier and now they were talking and conversing while dancing. 
 
"Yah! Stop embarassing me," Suki said. Daehyun was telling her how pretty she looked and how she was amazing. 
 
"Sorry, you're just so perfect," Daehyun said in reply. 
 
Namjoon went to Jungkook and said, "What are you doing? Not with Jae?" 
 
Jungkook looked down in embarrasment, "I don't know.... WHY IS SHE DANCING WITH CHEN?" Namjoon laughed as Jungkook stalked off towards the two who were dancing. He calmed down before intervening between the two and then he was the one dancing with Jaemin. 

The 29 of the were the last one's in the dance. They helped clean up, changed into their regular clothes and sat down in a circle. "Well, that was fun," Sehun said in a slightly monotone voice. 

Jaemin drawled her words, "Yeah that was totally fun, you sound like you had a blast!" She and Sehun shared a smirk and then turned to the rest of the groups. 

"Well, before anyone gets and breaks my first rule, you should all go home. Especially you," Jaemin pointed at Exo, "You have schedule tomorrow." 

"Whats the first rule and whats my name?" Lay asked Jaemin. 

Jaemin crickled her eyes and thought, "The first rule is: Don't get and your name is.... Chanyeol?" Everyone laughed making Jaemin turn a bright red, "HEY! It's not my fault i'm bad with names." Jongup put his arm around Jaemin and they all walked out together. EXO left first, their managers picking them up and BTS went off wherever. Yongguk and Jaemin went home together and the couples dropped each other off. (Well, the boys dropped the girls off). Youngjae walked with Jongup and everyone lived happily every after. 


LOL NO ITS NOT DONE YET! 

Im not very proud of the clicheniss of this fanfic, but i love it nonetheless. 

~Jaeminnie went to go buy boba