Chapter 12

If This Never Happened

Suki was running around in the sand with Daehyun chasing her. They were playing when Suki turned around and began to taunt Daehyun. Daehyun walked towards Suki making Suki walk backwards and trip on a rock. Reacting quickly, Daehyun tried to catch her but ended up falling on her and his hands ended up on her...

"JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!" Three girls yelled as they ran towards the cowering male. Daehyun looked to the other boys for help. 
 
Youngjae laughed, "Sorry dude. You're screwed."

It's been two months since BTS came to Seoul High and Suki's arm was healed too. The boys had another two months before they had to go back to promotions.

"Boys, they want you to go on an interview," their manager called them. 
 
"But hyung, we have plans," this was the only time they never listened to their managers. 
 
"Fine then bring them," Their manager said. "How many people?"
 
"Four girls," Namjoon said.
 
Their manager sighed, "If something goes wrong I'm blaming you." All of  BTS nodded through the phone. "Ok bye"
 
Jimin called the girls over and they were all picked up by their manager. "So, Minji-ah, I heard your Namjoons sister," one of the managers said. 
 
Minji nodded, "Deh, I hope he hasn't been much trouble to you." Their manager chuckled. 
 
"He's not. Better watch out for Taehyung and Jhope though. They prank a lot." The other manager said.  
 
They got to the station and were led into a dressing room. "Wahh, this room is big." Suki walked around and say on a chair. 
 
There were another group of boys that were in. "It's a double treat for the viewers. EXO and BTS," their manager said. 
 
V made a disgusted face remembering an earlier conversation, "Chen," but then smiled and walked over to him 'mom'. The girls giggled as V talked with Baekhyun and tried to avoid Chen as much as possible. 
 
"Hey Namjoon you brought girls?" Baekhyun asked. He looked at all of us but his eyes lingered around Minji for a while. 
 
"Hey, I'm Minji," Minji introduced herself. 
 
"Hey I'm Jihyun," Jihyun smiled at them. 
 
Suki gave them a small wave, "Hi, I'm Suki."
 
Jaemin smiled, "Wassup, I'm Jae."
 
All of Exo introduced themselves. Jaemin whispered to Suki, "Did you remember all of that?"
 
Suki nodded, "I know all of them. I listen to them a lot. Can't remember their names?"
 
Jaemin shook her head, "Didn't bother too. Took me two weeks to learn who was who in BTS."
 
Jimin overheard, "Really? It took you two weeks?!?"
 
Suga laughed at Jaemin, "Wait... You're not kidding?"
 
Jaemin nodded sheepishly, "I couldn't tell the difference between Jin and V. I couldn't tell the difference between Jhope and Suga. I also got Jimin and Jungkook confused for a while. I could tell RapMon from everyone though. And then as soon as I found my favorite member it was easy to recognize everyone."
 
"So do you guys like EXO?" Tao asked them. 
 
Minji nodded, "I like Baekhyun." And the feelings mutual. Baekhyun was starting to like Minji as well. 
 
Jihyun smiled, "I'm a Kai biased." She showed one of the picture on her collage that was on her lock screen. 
 
"Chen's my favorite," Jae looked at Chen. 
 
"I'm a Kris fan," Suki giggled softly. Kris gave her a smirk to which Sehun smacked him on the head for. 
 
"Oh so you say your favorites to Exo but not to us?" Jimin complained. 
 
Jihyun nodded her head slowly, "Pretty much." 
 
"You should figure out our favorite. Why should we tell you?" Suki asked them. 
 
"OK! Time for the interviews," EXO went up first and bowed. They were asked questions such as "ideal type" and what they like to do outside of promotions and about the promotion itself. The normal questions they get each interview.
 
"Now please welcome. BTS." BTS sat down in the 7 seats that were laid out. 
 
"Now, tell us how school is going," The MC said. 
 
Suga answered this, "It's going well. We made many friends, but we have too much homework."
 
Jungkook added, "We don't have much time to practice because of homework."
 
"Has there been anyone that caught your eye?" Everyone watching this was probably going to ancipate their answers. Only two boys nodded, "Ah, Jungkook and JHope. Can you explain them to us?"
 
"The girl i like has a spit-fire and rebellious attitude but sometimes she can be the sweetest and cutest thing ever. She is also the best singer i have ever heard," JHope said. Jihyun had two hands over her ears. The girls laughed and took photos of Jihyuns burning face.
 
"Ohhhh, Jihyun," Minji taunted. 
 
"The girl I like has a bad gir/good girl attitude but her smile makes everything better. I have to argue with hyung about being the best singer though," Jungkook quickly glanced at Jaemin who didn't notice.
 
"Now there is another question sent in right now on twitter," He turned to the camera, "You can send in questions to BTS on twitter.com/*********
 
"@disrandomchick asks 'Oppa, would you publicly announce if you were in a relationship?"
 
Jungkook nodded, "I'd rather be able to go out in public rather than try to hide my relationship." JHope agreed. 
 
After questions and questions, there was an aegyo relay. This piqued the girls interest. "Aegyo?"
 
"JHope is so weird," Suki told a blushing Jihyun when Jhope was doing his aegyo. 
 
Jae was a tomato when she saw Jungkook. "I see someone has a crush," Jihyun smirked. "JungMin has sailed."
 
Jae tried covering it up. "Too late already, sis. We know its real," Minji said. 
 
Suki hooked arms with Jihyun and Minji, "Can't lie to us, we have proof." Minji showed a picture of Jae's blushing face. 
 
Jae looked frantic, "Don't show that to anyone." Then she whispered, "Who said I every liked him?"
 
"Your face and now we can blackmail you," Jihyun said.
 
 
Soon the interview ended and EXO and BTS left the building together. They said their goodbyes at the entrance. Xiumin smirked, "See you next time." 
 
The girls look confused. "The next time?"
 
"Oh by the way, nice video!" Luhan yelled as Exo was walking to their cars.
 
Suki looked confused, "What videos?"
 
Jihyun waved goodbye to them and turned to Suki while they were all walking towards the car, "The videos of our two performances I put on Youtube."
 
Minji yelled, "You did what?" She then calmed down, "Then again, we would have put them up on youtube sooner or later." 
 
Suki pranced around, "Show us the page!!"
 
Jihyun took out her phone and went onto the youtube page. The number of views went from one thousand to 100,000 since they the performance a month ago. 
 
"Wahh, thats a lot of people," Suki looked at the number of views. The number of subscribers went to 10,983. 
 
Jihyun looked at Jae who was writing in a journal, "Jae, what should we do now?"
 
"We should upload videos of our practices and there's a dance and rally soon, the teachers are going to ask for performers. We should ask to see if we can perform," Jaemin replied without looking up from her journal. "Who recorded the videos?" Jaemin asked. 
 
"Yongguk," Jihyun said. 
 
Minji tried reading what she was writing, "New song?"
 
Jaemin nodded, "Its about Ice Cream. I'm probably going to give it to one of you guys as a solo song, later though not now." 
 
"Solo songs?" Suki tilted her head. "Why would we need that?"
 
Jaemin looked at Suki, "So that each person can show their own individual talent. We each like different types of music, probably, and i want each person to have fun with their own music. Jihyun is more of a ballad person while Minji is Hip hop. I know you like songs like the one i gave SNSD so i'd give you a song like that."
 
"You're really going to go through with this?" Jimin asked.
 
Mystery nodded, "We're going to do this."
 
"Don't forget an introduction," Suga said. 
 
"Oh yeah, worry about that later," Jihyun waved it off. 
 
Suki grinned, "BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE EXO WATCHED OUR VIDEOS!" 
 
Minji hit Suki in the back of the head, "Don't get so excited so easily." 

The girls went into the school and each were dropped off at their homerooms. Suki was the second one dropped off since her classroomn was on the second floor. She walked into the classroom and everyone stopped talking. Suki felt insecure, but it was nothing she wasnt used to. She walked to her seat gracefully and sat down. 

"Suki-ah," a wannabe queenka said. "How did you do it huh?"

Suki confusedly looked at the girl "How did you seduce Jung Daehyun?" The girl yelled. 

Suki sighed, "How did you get that idea?"

The wannabe flipped her hair, "One of the guys overheard Daehyun-oppa talking about how pretty and amazing you were. You're nothing. You're the one who hurt Hyunah, you are not pretty and you are not amazing. You have no talent and you will never make it big.You are degrading Daehyun-oppas name."

"So thats what this is about," Suki stood up. "Well if Daehyun wants to talk about me then let him. I'm not stopping him because i never knew he did that. I did not hurt Hyunah. You can only hear a rumor, you can't know it. And I don't care what you think about me I think I am pretty and i think i am amazing. If i have no talent then what can you do? On your vocals test you got a low range for voice tone and projection. I'll show you I can make it big."

"So?" The wannabe said. "You're still degrading Daehyun oppa."

Suki scoffed, "What are you an upgrade?"

The classed, "Ooohed." Wannabe slapped Suki. 

"YAH! Yoon Rachel!" Daehyun walked into the classroom after someone ran in saying that Suki and Rachel were fighting over Daehyun. 

"Oppa! It wasn't my fault. She--," Daehyun cut her off. 

"Yeah, yeah i know. You were going to say she started it. huh? So what is this fight about?" Suki took her phone out of her pocket and held it up for Rachel to see. Rachels eyes widedned then narrowed. 

One of the guys overheard Daehyun-oppa talking about how pretty and amazing you were. You're nothing. You're the one who hurt Hyunah, you are not pretty and you are not amazing. You have no talent and you will never make it big.You are degrading Daehyun-oppas name.

Daehyun smirked, "Well, i did talk about her. I did say she is amazing and beautiful and she did not hurt Hyunah. She is pretty and she can and will make it big. She is in no way degrading me and she is MINE." He hugged Suki and brought her outside. 

"Yah! What was that for?" Suki hit Daehyun lightly on the chest. 

Daehyun chuckled deeply, "I just saved you and this is how you thank me?"

Suki ler her arms fall, "I just don't know why you lied to her."

Daehyun looked deep into her eyes, "I didn't lie and everything i said was true." Daehyun started to lean in. 

Suki's eyes widened then closed. Aish, just like a drama.

Suki leaned in towards Daehyun as well. 

At the last minute she ducked down and used her Kris plush keychain as the object that touched Daehyuns mouth. Daehyun's eyes opened and he looked down at Suki who quickly stood up and ran away yelling, "Sorry Daehyun, you have to do better than that!!" 


~Jaeminnie left