Chapter 7

If This Never Happened

A/N: So we have JiSeok and MinLo. Whats next :3


It was finally the day of the talent competition. The girls were behind the stage with everyone else. They were made to go last with Falsetta right before them. 

"Ok, so we're here to figure out the order of people. Who would like to go first?" The teacher in charge asked. A group of kids raised their hands. "Ok, you guys will go first. Since this is a competition, we are going to make it so that everybody's act is a surprise. So for the next two weeks, since there are 10 acts, each day will be one groups day to practice."

"We'd like to go second to last," Hyunah said. 

"We would like for Jihyun and her group to go last," Hyorin said. The teacher agreed since she couldn't really go against what the two girls said without getting in trouble with Hyorin's father. 

Jihyun tightened her fist, "They want us to go last so that everyone remembers our performance and so they can show us up."

Jaemin chuckled, "We'll show them that we never deseve what they did to us. They'll see."

The first act was a dance group that did ok. They got a pretty good response from the crowd. There was one girl though, her name was Chae Jinri, she sang really well. Soon, each act went up and it was time for Falsetta. "Ok everyone. It's time for Falsetta!" The guys in the crows started chanting Hyunah and Hyorins names while the girls were yelling for their school queenkas. "The 10 girls will be doing a cover of the song 'The Boys' by Girls Generation."

The girls came out wearing mostly black with diamond bling. Hyunah was wearing a tightish black dress that went up to mid thigh which was also sequined. Hyorin was wearing a skirt with a fancy chiffon blouse that had rhinestones. They were ok in dancing, but they were off beat on some parts but they were very well in sync. They did well though. 

"Good job," Suki earnestly complimented the girls. 

Hyunah thought Suki was mocking her and said, "Psh, like you guys can do better."

Jihyun rolled her eyes, Hyunah  can be really... "Come on, Suki. It's our turn."

"For our last performance, we have four girls who call themselves Mystery. . Please welcome Lee Suki, Kim Minji, Park Jaemin and Jung Jihyun singing to Pretty Boy by Park Jaemin." http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105224243  The concept was being a girl who didn't need a guy so the girls dressed in black to be more intimidating yet y. 

They didn't get much applause, there were still people that didn't like the quartet, but some people clapped out of courtesy. 

There were chairs lined up for us and we took our positions. Jaemin on top of a chair, Minji on the ground, Suki sitting down on the chair and Jihyun standing. 

(Jaemin is Minzy; Jihyun is Bom; Suki is Dara; and Minji is CL)

[Jaemin] Hey pretty boy
You ain't got nothing on me
Hey ladies (Yeah)
Let's go

[Minji] Geu nugudo neom bol saenggak jeoldaero hal su eopge
Neoui du nunbicheul humchyeo nae gaseume dameulge
Wanna flow with me? I can do that
Wanna dance with me? you can do that
Ttokgateun yeojara chakgakhajima naega nugunde (CL)

[Jaemin] Eoridago nal swipge bwatdan keunko dachyeoyo
Sungan nimameul ppaetneungeon swiwo like 1 2 3 4
Ije jom deo soljikhage jangnaneun jebal geumanhae
Igeon sigan munjeya boys, boys
Gonna make you mine mine

[Suki] Urin seodulleoyahae miryeon nan mot neukkyeo
Aswiungeon ohiryeo neoiltenikka
Ginjang sogeseo hwangholhan yeoyureul neukkyeo nan
Wake up geimeun naega igingeol

[Jihyun] Hey pretty boy neon eodinga bujokhae
Amureon maeryeogeobsi yeppeujanghagimanhae
Hey pretty boy neon jogeum deo noryeokhae
Jom deo namjadapge jom deo gaeseongitge
Neol babababakkwobwa

[Minji] Now throw your hands in the air
[Jaemin] Wave 'em like you don't care
[Minji] Now throw your hands in the air
[Jaemin] And wave 'em like you just don't care

As they were singing, everyone was in awe. People were videotaping it so that they would use it as blackmail when the firls embarass themselves, but they thought the girls were really good. They clapped along to the beat and danced. They were surprised, Jaemin wrote this song? "Bull" People thought. But they never heard of this song before. so it might be true.

They were amazed at Minji's rapping and Jaemin's 'rapping'. They were in awe at Suki and Jihyun's singing. 

[Minji] Jasingameun joha neon tteotthteotae
Geunde eodinga gabyeowo ttabunhae
Ganghan maeryeok jebal boyeobwa
I like bad boys, soldier type

[Jaemin] Kineun neomu ankeododwae napolleongcheoreom
Sesangeul samkil nappeun namjacheoreom geopjaengicheoreom sumjima
That's right naega pillyohangeon heukgisa

[Minji] Hey boy, to the left, to the left
Siksanghan pretty boy move to the left
Onjongil neukkyeo misoman jinsireomneun seutaireun bihogam

[Jaemin] Bakkeseon teopeuhan gangster boy
Jibeseon yeongnageomneun mama's boy

[Minji] Yakhadi yakhan onsilsok hwacho
Yeppeunnamjan hanmulgatjyo

[Suki] Urin seodulleoyahae miryeon nan motneukkyeo
Aswiungeon ohiryeo neoiltenikka
Ginjang sogeseo hwangholhan yeoyureul neukkyeo nan
Wake up geimeun naega igingeol

[Jihyun] Hey pretty boy neon eodinga bujokhae
Amureon maeryeogeobsi yeppeujanghagimanhae
Hey pretty boy neon jogeum deo noryeokhae
Jom deo namjadapge jom deo gaeseongitge
Neol babababakkwobwa

 

(This is where the dance break is but lets pretend they were singing it while the dance break was happening)
[All] You're too P.R.E.T.T.Y
Yeppeuneolgul hanamitgo yeoja mam humchijima
You're not for me, I'm not for you

[All] You're too P.R.E.T.T.Y
Yeppeuneolgul hanamitgo yeoja mam humchijima
You're not for me, I'm not for you

[Suki] Namjadeureun malhae yeojan geujeo yeppeumyeon dwae
Geujeo chakhamyeon doendago

[Jihyun] Urideureun barae namjan namjadawoya hae
You got to be a real man

[Jihyun] Hey pretty boy neon eodinga bujokhae
Amureon maeryeogeobsi yeppeujanghagimanhae
Hey pretty boy neon jogeum deo noryeokhae
Jom deo namjadapge jom deo gaeseongitge
Neol babababakkwobwa

[Minji] Now throw your hands in the air
[Jaemin] Wave 'em like you don't care
[Minji] Now throw your hands in the air
[Jaemin] And wave 'em like you just don't care

When they finished, everyone clapped. The girls were proud of themselves. They walked off the stage to see most of Falsetta in awe. "Did you like it?" Jihyun said. 

"Psh, you weren't even that good. And even if you do place don't forget. You're still nobody," Hyunah flipped her hair. 

Jihyun laughed, "Wow, high maintenance. How did you get into an agency with that attitude?"

"Easy," Hyorin explained, "It's called an act."


BAP and BTS were amazed at the girl performance. The whole time they were practicing, they were not allowed to watch the girls or listen to the song. 

"Suki is the face of the group," Suga noticed. "I think that she has the most charm out of all of them."

"Yeah that's true, but Jaemin and Minji have the most charisma. Suki and Jihyun are nervous and scared. Jihyun shook at one part," Yongguk said. 

"Jihyun is really good though," Taehyung said. 

"I think Jae is the leader," Jungkook said. "Minji is the rapper, Jihyun is the main vocalist and Suki is the face and lead vocalist."

"Jimin, you might wanna reconsider that bet you made with Jaemin about them making it in the industry and not being signed," Daehyun nudged Jimin. 

Jimin shook his head, "Nothing can happen if their not signed, they can't go on interviews."

"Yeah they can," Suga noted. 

"Oh." 


"Third place goes to..." The MC said. "Jeni and Jingguk."

Everyone clapped for the pair. They stood up and held the trophy in their hands. 

"Second place and first place were very closely tied. But Second place goes to....." Everyone closed their eyes. "Falsetta." Everyone clapped for their queenkeas. Falsetta smirked at Mystery, trying to show them that they weren't mad for that small chance that Mystery could win.

"First place goes to.." Mystery closed their eyes, "Mystery~"

Falsetta's eyes widened. Mystery went up and took the first place trophy. Everyone clapped louder for the girls than they did for Falsetta. They all bowed and then walked off the stage. When they got out many people tried to talk to them but Mystery walked towards BTS and BAP. 

"So... How did we do?" Jaemin asked. 

Jhope looked down as if he was going to say something disappointing, but then looked up at the girls brightly, "YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING"

Jihyun kicked his shin, "Don't be so loud you pabo."

"Well now that we won. Let's go get food," Jaemin complained. 

"What do you guys want to eat?" Zelo asked. 

"Boba and chicken," Jaemin said. 

Suki complained to Jaemin, "Thats what we've been eating since we met you! Let's go eat something else."

"Let's go eat sushi," Minji said. 

"Sushi sounds good," Everyone commented. 

"Ok, lets go change first," The girls nodded and walked away from the guys. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105225725

They walked to a steak house. They were lead to a room because they had 17 people. The waitresses tried flirting with the guys. Anyone who flirted with JHope was glared at by Jihyun and anyone who stared at Zelo was stared down by Minji. "You guys are scaring the female poplation of this room," Himchan laughed. The girls that were being glared down had their heads down while some of them determinedly glared on.  


Baibai