Chapter 10

If This Never Happened

The next time they saw Jaemin was in PE. PE was a class the girls all had together since it was a mixed grade class. They had the class with half of BAP (Jongup, Zelo and Daehyun) and 4/7 of BTS (Namjoon, JiSeok, Jimin and Jungkook).

This class was a popular class since most of the kingkas of the school were here. The worst part was that Hyunah and Hyorin had this classs as well. 

"Waah, I still can't get over how many of the kingkas are in the class," One girl said doing aegyo on her friends. 

One of her friends nodded, "I know. But Mystery is so clingy about them."

"EXACTLY" another said out loud. She lowered her voice, "They cling to the guys so much it's disgusting."

"So now we're clingy?" Minji gave off a vibe. 

"Minji-ah," Shinhye sweated. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Really? and what did you mean to say?" Jihyun backed Minji up. 

Minji crossed her arms, "Are you mad because i wouldn't take your apology when I saw you talking behind my back?"

Shinhye started being dramatic, "IT"S ALL YOUR FAULT! You stole all the kingkas from us. You wouldn't let me get close to you even if we were friends before all this mess. You are so so self-centered."

Jae walked up to Shinhye and slapped her. A crowd of "oooh's" could be heard. "Yah, Park Shinhye. You're not her friend. You never acted like one. You talk about her behind her back calling her Falsetta's b****." Shinhye cupped her cheek with one hand. 

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" The PE teacher asked looking at Shinhye. Shinhye's eyes turned wild with malice, "It was all them. They hit me for no reason."

The PE looked at Mystery, "It was you girls?"

Namjoon came over and talked to the teacher, "Sir, it was Shinhye who started it. These things don't happen without reason so Shinhye is obviously lying."

Shinhye's friends backed her up, "You're only saying that because she's your friend,"

The other students backed up Mystery, "Seongsaengnim, It was all Shinhye's fault. She was badmouthing the girls."

The teacher thought about it, "Just let it go." Translation: Whatever. I belive Mystery and you can't do anything about it. "Alright, lets go. Dogdeball."

Jaemin exchanged glances with Jihyun and Minji. The last time they played this game, they were all still being bullied. Hyunah and Hyorin believed that they would be able to do some damage on the girls since the girls, except for Jihyun, showed no signs of athletic capabilities at all. 

They all picked up a ball and Suki got hit in the first 3 minutes of the game. There were a few girls on Mystery's team but more guys. On Hyonah's (Im gonna call them Hyonah now, to mean both of them. Ship names for the win) team, it was them and about 10 guys. 

Jihyun threw a ball at one guy that wasn't looking. Minji threw one at Hyunah who dogded it. Jaemin threw one that hit the side of a guys face. Hyorin picked up a ball and threw it with all her strength at Jihyun. Jihyun was hit on the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. She faltered for a bit, then went to sit on the bleachers. 

During Minji and Jaemins shock, the two girls teamed up better than ever. They were throwing the dodgeballs around like it was their job. The guys on their team didn't do so well but one of them got Hyorin out. It was only Hyunah and two guys and Jaemin and Minji left. 

Jaemin and Minji nodded together and picked up four balls. Minji and Jaemin threw one at the two boys surrounding Hyunah. When the boys evaded it, they threw another two that hit them making Hyunah the only one left. 

Jaemin and Minji both picked up a ball and said, "Let's get this over with." They both threw the balls at Hyunah making her get out. Their team cheered. 

Jongup clapped for the two, "You two are good. Why didn't you ever play sports?"

Suki raised an eyebrow, "Who would choose the three most hated kids in the school?" Zelo made an 'Oh yeah' face. 

Namjoon raised his arm for a high five from Minji. Minji rolled her eyes at her brothers childishness and gave him a high five. The slap of their hands was so loud it echoed around the room and made their hands red. 


They all went to the dance studio that Jae always practiced at. It had mirrors all along the walls and a bathroom inside. There was also red curtains so that they could hide the mirrors if they wanted to.

 

"Wow, this place is cool," Jongup looked around. 

Suga inspected the room as well, "Nice sound system, too,"

The girls went one by one into the bathroom to change from their school uniforms into their dance clothes. Minji came out wearing a pair of black sweats and a red crop top. Jae was wearing a pair of black joggers that went up to her knees and a fitted crop tee with a loosened gray jacket around her. Suki was wearing a pair of leggings and a cropped tee saying 'Dance Dance Dance'. Jihyun was wearing a gray tank top with a blue bandeau and a pair of red shorts. 

"Suki," Jihyun turned to Suki who was stretching, "Can you do anything in that cast?" The cast was covered in pictures of ice cream and marshmallows and was signed by the girls and guys. 

"It's ok. I won't do much with my arms. Just the movements i can do," Suki reassured them.

Himchan looked at their heads, "Why do you all have hats?"

Minji laughed, "Jae's rule number 18, always have a hat or beanie on when practicing."

"Why?" Jungkook asked. 

Jaemin answered, "I don't know. Hats are cool. Plus the girls look good in hats." She fixed her hat and went over to the other girls who were stretching. 

"When are you guys going to be off break?" Daehyun asked Namjoon. 

"Well, we have a four month haitus before we start preparing for our comeback," Namjoon said. 

Suga yelled out to Jaemin, "We love Attack on BTS"

Jaemin gave him an eyesmile, "Thanks. you guys should show me the raps you wrote and the rest of the song."

Zelo asked, "Are you guys practicing?"

Jhope nodded, "Yeah we are. We dance a few times a day at this studio and we still write our songs."

"Ok lets start?" Jaemin asked the girls. They girls each took out a pair of black 3 inch heels and placed them on the wall next to the mirror. 

"Heels?" Taehyung asked. 

Suki smirked, "Our next few songs that Jaemin wrote aren't as innocent."

"Oooh, our three boys are gonna have some eye candy," Himchan wiggled his eyebrows around. Jaemin threw a spare sweater at him. "OW!"

"The only person who's getting eye candy is probably Jhope so shut up," Jaemin rolled her eyes. 

Jihyun pouted, "How come he gets the eye candy? Why cant you say Minji or Suki?"

Jaemin pointed to her legs, "You're legs are exposed. The rest of us only has our stomachs showing. Who do you think their gonna be staring at?"

"Candy!" Jhope said like a little kid on Halloween. Minji threw something at him. "OW!"

"Don't stare at my legs, erts," Jihyun muttered and turned. 

"What song first?" Suki asked. 

Minji grinned, "Blurred lines."

The boys were watching Jihyun and Suki's butts. When they finished the boys were amazed. The formation for the dance was Jihyun and Suki up front with Jae and Minji in the back.

"Stop staring at their butts," Minji scolded them. They all smlied sheepishly. "Jihyun, don't wear shorts when the guys are here."

"Yeah right, you're just jealous that we like noona because she has a better figure than you~" Jimin smirked. 

Jae rubbed her temples. Minji muttered, "I have a figure, too. I just don't show it." Suki nodded. 

"Minji has a good figure," Suki said. "She just hides it with all those baggy clothes."

"Whatever, can we do a song we sing now?" Jihyun asked trying to get her mind off the erts staring at her legs. Jaemin got out some mikes. 

Suga walked over to her and took the mikes, "Wow, these are really nice."

Jaemin smiled, "Thanks. It took me a while to get these. The girls and i always sing live no matter what. So it's best to practice singing while dancing now than later."

Youngjae said, "Woah these are pretty."

Minji shook her head this time, "I wonder how you are the smartest in BAP."

"You're right," Jaemin joined in, "I think the smartest is Jongup." Suki pulled the girls away from Youngjae.  Jae hooked up the mics to the sound system and then gave one to each of the girls. 

"What song?" Jaemin asked. 

"What about Mega Yak?" Suki said. "The one where we had to learn with blindfolds."

"Learn with blindfolds? Isn't that dangerous?" Jongup said. 

"Thats why you learn where you stand," Jaemin handed each girl a pair of blindfolds. "Check to see we cant see through them." A guy went up to each girl and tested them. 

"Ok positions first," Jaemin said. She pressed a button on a remote and threw the remote to Yongguk. 

The girls did well and the guys were amazed they didn't bump into each other. The girls did a few more songs and then rested. "Wow, i am amazed," Namjoon ruffled his sisters hair. "You guys improved so much in the short time you have all been together."

"Hell yeah you better be," Jihyun told him.


Jihyun looked at the video of the battle with Falsetta that she uploaded. There were a lot of comments about, "HOW CAN THEY SING LIVE AND STILL DANCE PERFECTLY TO THIS?!?"

But then new comments were popping up. 

"Jaemin has a lot of charisma"

"Suki is so cute. I want to see her do aegyo"

"Minji is so pretty."

"Jihyun has an amazing voice. They have so much style and charm."

"Falsetta has a rival now. Then again, they are no match for these girls." That comment was liked many times. 

Jihyun looked at the number of subscribers before closing the window to listen to some music. 

1493.


Muahaha. I have no idea who to ship Jaemin with .I'm dead. Oh well. Maybe she's the loner. Wonder when Falsetta is gonna come back. Hmmm. Well. Baibee

~Jaeminnie left you all alone at the end of this page