Chapter 6

If This Never Happened

"A girl group?" Jihyun yelled. Jaemin nodded. 

"The four of us. We can do this. Did you know Hyunah and Hyorin got into an entertainment agency?" Jaemin asked. "Also, we wouldn't be doing it just for that. I have a feeling we might have fun doing it," Jaemin looked down at the last part of the sentence. 

Suki shook her head, "Thats crazy. A bunch of no ones like us..."

"You are never a no one," Namjoon said. "We all started as no one, its just how you project yourself to make yourself become someone."

Jaemin glared at Namjoon, "Don't go Yoda on me." Namjoon laughed. 

"Try it," Yoongi said. "If it doesn't work out, it isn't meant to be."

"AGAIN WITH THE YODA~" Jaemin muttered. 

"I'm ok with it," Minji said. Jihyun and Suki looked at her. "Ever since i was young, my mom told me i had a talent for singing. But i never really did anything with it. Now that all this has happened, i want to get out of my comfort zone and put myself out there. Even if it ends in disaster."

Jaemin smiled, "Suki?" 

"I'll try."

"Jihyun?"

Jihyun looked at her brother, then at Jaemin, "Fine." She smiled at Jaemin. 

"OK!"

Jihyun smirked, "I bet Hyorin and Hyunah got in because of looks. I've heard them perform, trust me everyone has, they can't sing. If they sing, they have to be autotuned. Falsetta is just fan service."

"Yeah, i guess," Jaemin said, "But my goal in life since i was young was to become the most popular non-signed group in Korea."

Jimin laughed at Jaemin. "That can't happen, you have to be signed to make it in Korea."

Jaemin stared daggers at Jimin, "Wanna bet?" Jimin shrunk under her glare, but then regained his pride. 

"Sure, the person who loses has to bow down and pledge their life to serve that person." 

As the two were arguing, Jihyun was talking to the others. "Is this a good idea?"

Namjoon nodded, "I think you guys might do well. You're an amazing singer, Minji is an awesome rapper, you have Suki who's a good singer as well and Jae who writes songs."

"Now that i think about it, can Jaemin sing or rap?" Suki asked. 

Yongguk nodded, "She sings and dances. Rapping is a maybe."

Jihyun turned to Jaemin, "Can you sing for us?"

Jaemin bit her lip but then nodded. She sang the chorus to her song I Will Show You. (This song is originally by Ailee). Jaemin, like Jihyun, had strong vocals. 

"Theres two weeks until the sign-ups for the school talent show, we should go there," Jaemin said. "Yongguk-oppa, can I bring the girls here often?"

Yongguk nodded, "Go ahead. Just don't forget to study."

Youngjae rolled her eyes, "Says the guy who has a C in math."


Two weeks later the girls were heading over to sign up for the talent show. They were walking over to the sign-up sheet when they saw the Hyorin and Hyunah gang. Hyorin and Hyunah called themselves Falsetta which made a lot of sense since only a few of the girls could sing and the other girls had nasally high pitched voices. 

"Jaemin, Jihyun, Suki and Minji. What are you going to do for the talent show? A circus act?" Hyorin asked. 

Jaemin tilted her head, "That's a really bad joke. You should stop using platitudes."

"Whats a platitude?" Hyunah asked. 

"Oh yeah, i forgot your educational level is still at a 4th grade level. Let me dumb it down. You should stop overusing old comebacks, they're really boring."

"Shut up," Hyunah said, " at least I'm not using BTS to become popular."

" That's what you were trying to do," Suki pointed out. 

"Whatever" Hyorin muttered and walked away with the rest of Falsetta."Good luck, you know that the show is a competition."

"Thanks but I think you'll need it more than we do," Jaemin called out. 

They finished signing up and went over to the guys. 

"We signed up," Minji told them. Zelo went to Minji first, gave her a high five then proceeded to eat next to her. 

Jaemin looked at Yongguk, "I SHIP IT."

Yongguk looked to where Jaemin was pointing at Zelo and Minji. 

"Our maknae is too young to date," Yongguk said. 

Daehyun butted in, "What about dating?"

"Minji and Zelo," Jaemin smirked. 

Daehyun pumped a fist into the air, "Finally someone noticed the couple. I noticed it a few days ago. MinLo is alive"

Jihyun hit her brothers head, "Why don't you try finding a girlfriend instead?"

Daehyun went back to his cool demeanor, "Because I can't be in a committed relationship right now." Jihyun facepalmed making the people in the conversation laugh. 

"Unnie, what about you and J- mmphf," Jihyun covered Jaemins mouth. 

"YAH! SHUT UP~" Jihyun's face turned red. 

Daehyun raised hs eyebrows, "My sister and who?"

Jaemin smiled, "No one. All i know is that he's in BTS and hes extremely ugly. He reminds me of a 40 year old ahjusshi."

Jihyun defended him, "HE DOES NOT!" Jaemin laughed. 


"So..." Namjoon said. "Zelo, you like my sister?" 

Zelo stuttered, "N-nno. We're just friends."

"Its ok, just wait for a while. And don't hurt her," Namjoon said. 

"Deh, hyung," Zelo looked down. In his mind he was thinking Freak yeah! I got permission to date her. "How'd you find out?"

"The past few days. She likes you too... I think," Namjoon told him. 


Yah! Misa 40 yr old Ahjusshi! Muahahaha. Yeah. I ship I think imma call that one JiSeok. Yeah.... 

BAIBEE~ Jaeminnie has now left the room. :3