Chapter 14

If This Never Happened

Suki was lifted by a random male student then brought to a corridor where no one really goes. This corridor was the old part of the school before the school was extended. "Where the heck are you taking me?" 

She was brought into a room where she saw Hyunah. "Ah, you're the first one. Let's wait for the others first." Hyunah was sitting down on a chair and drinking a soda with her legs crossed. 

"Are you trying to be y? Because that's not y it's ty," Suki told her. Hyunah narrowed her eyes and slapped her. The door opened before Hyunah was about to respond. 

"Jaemin and Minji are here," the boys that carried the girls stood behind Hyunah like bodyguards. 

"Oh my gosh, dramatic. Can you not?"Jaemin rolled her eyes. 

Hyorin came inside, "Oh three are here already?"

Minji looked at Hyorin, "It's not like we had a choice. I was lifted too high to kick his balls."

The door opened once more to show Jihyun being thrown on the ground. "Unnie, gwenchana?" Minji asked anxiously. 

Jihyun nodded clutching her right arm, "Mmhm, gwenchana."

"You're probably wondering why we brought you here huh?" Hyorin asked. 

"Cut all the dramatic and tell us," Suki gave the two girls a death glare.

Hyunah chuckled, "And the aegyo girl has claws."

Hyorin patted Hyunah ont he shoulders cueing her to stop, "We just wanted to say that you won't be able to audition for the show."

"Of course we will. No matter what you do, we'll audtion," Suki said. 

Hyunah and Hyorin motioned to the guys and the guys held onto the girls. None of them could get out in the boys grip. Hyunah and Hyorin took out two small pocket knives and went for the girls.


2Min is the OTP and SuJi

~Jaeminnie ditched you because someone bought her sushi