Chapter 20

If This Never Happened

It was one month before Bangtan would be back to practicing for a comeback and frankly, they didn't want to leave their newfound friends. Namjoon was having fun with his sister in their house playing video games on the xbox that Minji owned. Tekken, the old fighting game, was what they were playing. A game that had been out since 1994. Namjoon as Jin Kazuma, one of the main protaganists in the game, and Minji as Asuka Kazuma, the relative of Jin.

In a quick game of flying fingers and harsh threats, Minji beat Namjoon in a quick 15 seconds. "Bwoh?!" Namjoonsaid surprised that his sister beat him. "I was a master at this game."

Minji then said quietly, "Then you left to be a trainee." Namjoon stayed silent, thinking about those seven words that his sister said. Minji looked up to her brother so much that he was her favorite person in the world. 

"I'm sorry,"Namjoon finally released after an awkward silence between the two. 

Minji smiled, "It's ok, oppa, with how Mystery is going, maybe we will get to perform with you one day." She clasped her hands together and let her eyes wander so her brother wouldn't see her tears. To her brother though, those tears looked like sparkles in her eyes. He chuckled and grabbed his sister, giving her a bear hug. 

"Come on, we should have some time together,"  Namjoon said. He thought for a moment, "At the arcade." Minji nodded and smirked. The arcade is where the two siblings would spend most of their time if they had time from their studies. They two walked to the arcade and immediately went for the basketball game. A smirk and a few threat of treating someone to bubble tea was made as they both put in a token. 

The basketballs came though and they both started shooting. After the 45 seconds of the game, the game was 35-39. Namjoon pumpled his hit into the air, "Muahaha! I get bubble tea now!" He pushed her out of the arcade even though they had only played one game. 

"Yah! I wanted to play more!" Minji attempted to get out of her brothers grasp and go back to the arcade. 

"Oh well, you agreed to buy me it so we have to go now before you forget," Namjoon smiled dorkily and shoved Minji into the closest bubble tea shop. The people inside noticed the two and then noticed Namjoon. 

"OPPA!" They yelled as they flocked to his side. Cameras were out and flashes were burning Minji's eye. "Who is this? Are you dating, too?"

Namjoon shook his head and put on his famous eyesmile, "This is my sister, the main rapper of Mystery."  The girls looked at Minji in amazement. 

"Mystery! The unsigned group that has so many groups attention?!?" They said. Minji's mind buzzed in question. Groups attention? They weren't that popular though, were they?

"Can we please get through?" Minji asked. "I owe this monster bubble tea." The girls quickly moved to the side, their cameras still out, and allowed the two to pass. "I'm sorry about that." Minji said to the cashier who shook his head quickly saying that it was fine since she was there. "Can I have a mango slush with no boba and a lychee slush with boba?" 

They payed and then waited, cautiously staring at the dozen or maybe more girls that were staring at them. "Hey, do you need anything?" Minji questioned, tired of their constant staring. 

One boy finally had the courage to go up to Minji and took out his phone. "Can I have a picture with you?" Minji looked at Namjoon who casually nodded his head. She made a cute pose and the boy snapped the picture. The girls awwed at the twos facial expressions. "Thank you!" That was when a girl went up to Namjoon. Two girls had taken pictures with him when their boba was ready. They left the bubble tea place and headed to the park. Namjoon and Minji watched as two little kids, a girl and boy, were holding hands while going down the slide. 

Minji sighed, "Innocent days." She smirked and looked at her oppa remembering when it was them going down the slide like that. "Thanks for coming back oppa."


Jihyun was alone today. JHope went to go somewhere with Taehyung, Jaemin was with BAP, Suki was with Daehyun probably going to a coffe shop, and Minji wasn't picking up her phone. She fell back into her bed and let the quietness of her room take over. "What to do today, hmm?"

She went to her closet and picked out one of her favorite winter outfits. She then went outside to go for a walk. Jihyun admired the trees and the gentle sound of the wind as it lightly blew her hair back as well as her coat. "Hello Jihyun, nice to see you without your dumb girlfriends for once." 

She turned at the unpleasant voice. Hyorin. She rolled her eyes and mentally screamed, "What do you want Hyorin, threatening us is bad enough, what more can you do?" 

Hyorin made a crooked smile and said, "Ruin you guys."


MINJOON BROTHER SISTER MOMENT!!! Ok i'm happy

Baibee

~Jaeminnie wanted me to say bai for you ~BAI