Chapter 15

If This Never Happened

The girls struggled as duct tape was tied around their mouths.  Suki struggled the most. Shaking, hitting and attempting to knee the boys didn't work.  "Now now, Suki-ah. If you struggle we might have to make him do something worse to you." Hyorin clicked her tongue.

Suki's eyes widened. She fell limp into the boys arms. Hyorin smirked, "Now that's a lot better." She grabbed Suki's arms. Hyorin positioned the knife on her bicep. One slice. Two slice.  There we're two gashes on Suki's arms. Suki's arms trembled. They actually did it. They actually had the nerve to cut her. Hyorin then quickly cut Minji's arm. 

Hyunah went to Jaemin. She grabbed Jaemin's arms and on her right arm. she positioned the knife over her wrist on top of the multiple veins that ae visible under the skin. Before she could cut, Jaemin kicked Hyunah's stomach. 

Hyunah clutched  her stomach falling back. She felt a deep throbbing pain in her belly. She took huge breath's trying to get the excruciating pain out of her body. Jihyun's eyes widened with an idea. She turned to  Hyorin, who was staring wide-eyed at Hyunah, and kicked her. Hyorin, like Hyunah, clutched her stomach and kneeled on the ground.

Hyorin hissed, "You." She quickly stood up and slashed Jihyun's stomach. She only made a slit, rather than plunging it into Jihyun's somach. Jihyun didn't react as quickly but she kneed Hyorin in the face. Minji kicked Hyorin in the head and then she lifter her ams and turned. Her arms were crossed with the male still holding them. Since she was facing the male, she kicked him in the area where the sun don't shine. He let go of Minji and she examined her arm which was bleeding, but its wasnt very fatal. 

"MINJI-AH!" Jihyun yelled, her duct tape half off .. Hyorin ran to Minji and slashed her back. Jihyun tried to run after her, but, with much difficulty, the boys still held the girls in place. 


The boys looked everywhere. They still couldn't find the girls. "Where are they?" Zelo was pacing as they all met up. It's been half of lunch and the girls still haven't shown up. Falsetta wasn't anywhere either. 

"We looked everywhere. Even in the old part of the school," Daehyun said. 

Jungkook looked around, hoping for even a sight of Jaemin and the girls, "Where could they be? They can't have gone off campus."


Hyunah was giving the girls a glare while they girls were still being held by the boys. Hyorin's phone rang. "Hello?"

Hyorin's lips curled into a smile, "Oh, oppa, we're in class A-5.... Deh, in the old part of the school. Okay, bye."

They continued to beat the girls. Mystery was too weak to fight back. They had scars on their arms. Blue, purple and red colored the arm making it look like a piece of art. There was a knock on the door. "Oh, oppa's come in."

Teen Top came inside and widened their eyes at what Hyonah was doing. 

"Hyunah, Hyorin. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Niel yelled at them. CAP took the knives out of their hands and threw them against the wall. 

Hyunah and Hyorin smiled a sickly sweet smile, "What's wrong oppa? Aren't you on our side?"

Changjo, Ljoe and Chunji we're making quick work of the boys that we're holding Mystery. Changjo did a quick punch to the jaw and the mann holding Jaemin fell on the ground. Chanjo picked her up. LJoe punched and kneed a guy in the stomach making him fall. LJoe picked up Minji. CAP held Jihyun and just kicked the guy in the stomach . Chunji punched the boy and picked up Suki.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Hyunah and Hyorin glanced at the boys on the ground. 

Chunji shook his head, "Hyunah, we're done. You're pulling us into the things we don't want to do. These girls didn't do anything to you. Why are you hurting them?"

Hyunah looked pitiful, "They're taking our spots."

Changjo glared at the girls, "Those spots weren't supposed to be yours to begin with."

The nurse wasn't here that day because she was sick, so the boys had to tend to the girls instead. They took out some alcohol and bandages and stayed quiet listening to the girls shallow breathing. 

Niel shook his head with annoyance, "How did we put up with them for so long?" They looked at the girls. Suki shifted in her sleep. 

Suki's eyes opened and widened, "You're those guys from the restaurant and the battle!"

Chunji nodded his head, "Sorry about Falsetta, we have no idea what's going on with them anymore."

Suki looked down at her arm and gasped. She looked at the multiple bandages going down her arms, She lightly touched her arm and sighed, "Those queenkas."

CAP reassured Suki, "We told the principal." 

"YOU DID WHAT?" Suki said quickly. 

"We had to," LJoe said. "This has been going on for too long. So we told the principal. Falsetta is now suspended for three days, owes 50 hours of community service each and they are not allowed to audition or perform at any school events for the remainder of the semester."

"The semester  ends in January, though," Jihyun said. They all turned to Jihyun who just woke up and was now looking at her scars. 

Ricky nodded,"Falsetta was happy about that one becasue that meant that they could still perform next semester."

Jihyun shook Minji and Jaemin awake. "Hey, its those guys from the battle." Minji noted. 

"Anneyong, we're Teen Top." They formally introduced themselves. 

"I'm CAP" he smiled.

"Niel"

"I'm Chunji," He gave a wink towards the girls. 

"I'm Changjo"

"I'm Ricky"

"LJoe" he gave a mini wave. 

"Wassup we Mystery," Minji said. 

"Nice introduction, Minji," Jihyun said. 

Jaemin clicked her tongue and smiled, "Shame shame, you have bad grammar."

Suki rolled her eyes at Jaemin's words, "But it's catchy."

"Yeah, well i guess we found our introduction really quickly," Jaemin said. 

The door opened quickly and everyone turned to the door. In came thirteen boys that were looking at the girls with relief. Namjoon walked to his sister and took her arm, "Hyunah and Hyorin?" Minji nodded and pulled her arm back close to her body. Namjoon closed his eyes and Minji saw her brothers fist close. She grabbed her brothers hand and held it in an attempt to calm him down.

Jungkook walked over to Jaemin and sat down next to her, "Gwenchana?" 

Jaemin smiled and nodded, "Yup, just pissed at a certain group of girls." Chunji proceeded to explain everything they told the girls about how Falsetta will be suspended and such. 

JHope walked over to Jihyun. "You ok?" JHope asked worry evident in his eyes. He looked at Jihyun and asked where she got hurt. 

"I have this one huge scar on my waist. Guess i'm not wearing crop tees for a while," She said trying to make light of the situaiton. 

Zelo just stared at Minji. He then crossed over to Minji and gave her a hug. He felt her tremble a bit and then calm down. "Hey, I'm fine. Alright?" Zelo nodded and gave her another hug. 

"YAH! NO PDA!" Jaemin yelled and threw her shoe, that was originally on the ground, at Zelo. The pair just laughed and Zelo continued to hug Minji and keep her company.


Zelo walked with Minji down the street, he took her away from his hyung and the girls to bring her to a coffee shop other than HSH. They ordered some coffee and then sat down at a table. 

"Minji-ah," Minji turned to look at Zelo. "Can I tie your shoe? I don't want you falling for anyone else."

Minji hid her eyes and then opened her fingers a bit to see a blushing Zelo. She turned red and she didn't want him to see that she was a tomato face right now. 

"Yah! Don't be so cheesy," Minji bit her lip. 

"Wae? You're blushing. It's working," Zelo said becoming a little insecure. He was wondering if his cheesy lines were working. This was the advice Himchan gave him. 

"Who told you to use cheesy pick up lines? Was it Himchan?" Minji asked. 

Zelo shook his head, "Ani, i just wanted to make you smile." He paused for a bit then smiled. "When I look into your eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part."

Minji hid behind her hair and smiled. "Minji-ah. Ever since I met you you were always amazing to me. Will you go out with me?" Minji nodded, letting out a small yes thinking Zelo-ah is really cheesy.  Zelo stood up and crossed over to the other side of the table to give Minji a hug. 


Minlo is real. 

So, who's next?

~Jaeminnie left because food