Chapter 13

If This Never Happened

"HE TRIED TO KISS YOU?!?!?!?" An enraged Jaemin yelled in Jihyun's room. BAP and BTS were downstairs. 

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "Did someone kiss someone?" A red Daehyun was trying to hide his face from everyone. 

"Jung Daehyun," Jihyun and Jaemin were on the stairs with their arms crossed. 

Jaemin turned to Jihyun, "I take the legs, you get the arms." The two girls walked over to Daehyun and dragged him by his arms and legs. Daehyun couldn't get out of the girls grasps and looked at s, who were laughing, for help. 

"It'll be fine, you won't get ." Himchan waved an arm at Daehyun. 

15 minutes later

Daehyun walked out with full on makeup on his face. He had a smoky eye with the underline of his eye lined. And strawberry red lipstick with a cotton candy pink blush. "Awwww, Daehyunnie-ah would you like a teddy bear?" Himchan held up the stuffed animal. The boys laughed.  

Suki walked downstairs, "I thought you were kidding!" She ran over to Daehyun and looked at his face. "Then again," She giggled uncontrollably, "This is so funny. Oppa, why'd you let them?"

"They threatened to hit my face," Daehyun muttered making the guys close their eyes and want to run away in embarrasment. 


The homeroom teacher for the first 'class' read aloud the bulletin, "We are in need of performers for the rally and the school Winter Dance. There can only be two different groups performing. Or one group doing a full set. Two half sets or one full set. If you audition, you audition for both. Auditions for playing will be on December 9."

Minji and Jaemin smirked at each other. They were going to audition. They knew Falsetta was going to audition, too. But they hoped that they would be able to get in. Minji, Jaemin, Jihyun and Suki met up in the entrance to find the sign-up sheet to see that Falsetta was already there. "Ahh, you're going to try out too? Too bad you won't get in because we've been performing at these for the last years."

"Well, its too bad that you're not the only good talent here. We're auditioning," Jihyun walked right up to the sign-up sheet and in capital letters she wrote the word "Mystery"

"Who's you're leader?" Hyunah asked daring the leader of Mystery to step up. 

Jaemin walked up right into Hyunah's face, "What do you want, Hyunah?"

"You are? I thought it was Jihyun," Hyorin made fun of Jaemin.

Jaemin made a thoughtful face, "I guess Jihyun could be leader she'd do pretty well, but when we talked I was appointed leader. Now, what do you want that's making you continue to torment us like this."

Hyunah smirked, "Easy. We want to bring you down. You embarrased us so much. How do you think it felt to be beaten by the people who used to be lower than us and who took our spots as BTS and BAPs friends?"

Jaemin clenched a fist, "And how do you think it felt to be bullied for half a year without knowing what you did. We were being bullied everyday. We aren't backing down and you can't make us."

Hyonah gave a y face and then said, "Fine then, i guess we'll have to do this a different way." 

BTS came with BAP to the sign-up sheet. "I knew we'd find you guys here." Daehyun said walking over to Suki and draping an arm around her. One of the Falsetta girls who liked Daehyun glared at the arm and Suki. 

"Oppa!" Hyonah said suddenly become 'angels'. They batted their eyelashes at the boys who paid no attention to them. 

"Are you guys going to sign up?" Minji asked. 

Jungkook nodded, "It's the least we could do for allowing this school to take us in the middle of the school year."

"Ahh! Oppa is definetly going to be in the sets," A girl from falsetta said. 

"Ani, we're going to audition just like you guys. It's only fair," Suga shook his head. 

They walked to the cafeteria, "We should do a new song, and only do a few of our old songs." Jimin put up a few fingers. 

"We should sing Coffee," Jungkook looked over at Jaemin who looked away when he caught her staring at him.

V nodded, "That's a perfect song for a winter dance."

"Yah! Jaemin-ah," Namjoon said. "Our manager and our CEO wants to know who you are. So does a lot of other music companies."

"No," Jaemin said. "Not yet, If my face is going on the internet, its with these girls first. I don't want to be known as 'the girl who writes hit songs for many groups'. I want to be known as Jaemin 'leader of Mystery' first. Minji, Jihyun and Suki can be models though. They are so pretty."

"Lies," Jihyun muttered. 

Jae gave Jihyun a look, "You asked me to get your mail once, don't think i didn't see the agency letters."

"Agency letters?" Daehyun looked towards his sister. 

"I got scouted, but i didn't want to get scouted just because i had a pretty face. I'd rather be scouted because i have talent rather than looks," Jihyun explained. Jihyun had gotten multiple letters from Pledis entertainment to become a model. Jihyun was really pretty and, before Mystery, adored by many boys. Her attitude, on the other hand, was rebellious but she never got into fist fights. 

"But its obvious you have talent, you have the best vocals in Mystery," JHope complimented his 'soon-to-be-girlfriend when he actually gets the nerve to ask her out'. 

"Thanks," Jihyun said. 

"But Minji is the best, she's the rapper," Jaemin nudged Minji, "for some reason, everyone likes the rappers. And everyone will love Suki because she's really pretty."

"So, are you guys gonna record new songs?"

"Yeah, a half set is about 13 songs. So prepare because the dances are two hours long," Jaemin said. 


The next day, the girls went onto campus. When the student body saw them they grouped into their cliques and pointed and whispered. Jaemin sighed then said , "If you people are going to talk about us behind out backs, then talk where we can't see you." Her normally happy aura had a darkness around it now.

Suki asked Minji, "Is this what the Queenkas were talking about?"

A group of 4th years came up to the girls,"What were you thinking sleeping with our oppas?"

The girls made disgusted and confused faces, "What?"

"Hyunah and Hyorin said that you all slept with the Kingkas and still are, that's why you're with them all the time," another girl said. 

Minji gave an amused look, "And you think that the queenkas are right?"

The last girl in the group of three spoke, "Well, thats the only way that they would stay with you. Why would they be friends with you?"

Jihyun answered for Minji because Minji looked like she was about to explode, "One maybe because we actually want to be their friend, two we're not dying for their attention like you guys are and three because  they can be friends with whoever they want." The three girls walked away. 

"I swear if they we're in our situation they would be saying the exact same thing," Suki muttered. 

Minji's arm was tensed, "How can they make up a lie like that?"

"Leave them," Jaemin said. "I'll handle it."

"No," Jihyun said. 

Jaemin smiled at her sisters, "It's my fault. Let me fix it. I was the one who provoked them, not you." Jaemin walked away from her members smiling, but once she was out of their sight, her face fell. 

"Where the hell are those chicks?" Jaemin trudged her way around the school. She couldn't find them. She looked for another 10 minutes then the bell rang signalling that she had to get to class. Reluctantly, she worked her way up to her classroom. Minji looked at her questioningly and Jaemin ignored her stare, as best as she could. 

There was one girl part of Falsetta that grabbed Minji as soon as the bell rang for lunch. She dragged Minji out the door. Minji resisted and she was picked up by a boy and carried out.  Jaemin tried to go after Minji but was another girl who pulled her down in her seat. The other 1st year member of Falsetta that sat behind her. Jaemin was picked up over her shoulder and carried out of the class. Jungkook saw and tried going after Jaemin but was stopped by a male student that was part of the Tae Kwon Do club. Jungkook threw a punch at him which the boy dodged easily.

Jimin walked over and looked at Jungkook, "What are you doing?"

Jungkook looked alarmed, "They took Minji and Jaemin."

"They what? Falsetta?" Jimin asked to which Jungkook could only nod. 

"Hey can you let us out? They're probably long gone by now," Jimin asked the boy. 

"Ok, its the time they allowed me to let you out anyways," as he stepped out of the way. Jimin and Jungkook were let out at the same time Zelo got out of his class. 

"Zelo! They took Minji and Jaemin," Zelo's eyes widened. 

"Falsetta?" Zelo tensed his arm. "They are going too far now."

They saw Daehyun and JHope running to the rest of the guys at the tables. 

"They took Minji and Jaemin," Jungkook panted, placing his hands on his knees. 

"They took Jihyun," JHope looked around hoping Jihyun would be there smiling at him, but she was nowhere. 

Daehyun nodded, "Suki is gone." 

"They we're carried by guys away," 

Namjoon eyes went wide as soon as he heard Minji's name but he became even more angry at the queenkas when he heard that the other girls were taken as well. The other boys stood up and they all split up to find the girls.


It feels like a drama now. The obsessive people kidnap the people their jealous of and then the knights in shining armour come to save them. Uggh. Well my next fic might be better. I promise ill better!!!!

Muahahaha. This is stupid, but i needed something to happen. All this lovey dovey stuff comes after this when the guys find their loves that they thought would 'never come back'. fluff comes in the next chap.  Comment and Subscribe guyss. Yeah. Or be a ghost if you want. 

OTPs: JungMin ; JiSeok ; MinLo : SuHyun  JKJK Its all about 2MIN and SuJi

~Jaeminnie went BaiBee because she wanted chicken