Chapter 18

If This Never Happened

Jihyun was bored the next day and looked through her twitter. Something managed to catch her eye. 

BangTan's Jungkook and JHope in relationship? 

EXO's Chen and BangTan's Jungkook for the same girl?

Pictures of when JHope and Jihyun dancing were online as well as pictures of Jaemin and Jungkook and Jaemin and Chen. The comments were horrendous. 

She's not even pretty.

Shes a nobody.

Why are they with her? OPPA IS MINE!

What is going on?

WHY IS MY OPPA IN A RELATIONSHIP!

Someone had taken pictures while the girls were at the dance. There was either a stalker of BTS or EXO, or someone from the school had managed to catch them on video. The phone rang and Jihyun picked it up. "Jihyun, Don't go outside. They found out who you are," It was JHopes calming voice. Jihyun went up to refresh her feed and found that someone had posted her and Jaemin's address and personal information. 

She looked outside her window and saw that there were about 30 girls in front of her apartment. All of them with signs to coerce her into leaving the boys. Two vans pulled up. Jihyun's eyes widened as she saw BTS come out. The girls outsidewere sqealing, but then started chanting incipherable things that Jihyun couldn't hear from her floor. 

Her doorbell rang and she opened it. JHope took her in his arms, had her hide and face and then brought her outside. The girls surrounding them trying to hit Jihyun. Paparazzi catching everyone of their single moves. JHope pushed Jihyun into the car and they drove to the BigHit Building. 

"Are you ok?" JHope asked Jihyun. "I'm sorry for putting you through this."

Jihyun shook her head in understanding, "It's ok, I knew this was somehow going to happen," She looked around the car and she zeroes in on Jungkook, "Why aren't you with Jaemin?" 

Jhope answered for Jungkook, noticing that the young teen was very worried about Jaemin, "We asked EXO to pick her up. We're going to make a statement in front of the building."


Jaemin woke up to the sound of banging on the door of Yongguks house. "What's going on?" Yongguk was in front of the door with a frying pan. 

Yongguk stayed put and then said, "Pictures of you and Jihyun were leaked and now there are angry fangirls everywhere. They know everything now."

Jaemin crinkled her eyebrows, "But i'm not dating Chen or Jungkook." A wave of squeals then of protests were heard. The doorbell rang and Yongguk looked out the window. It was Tao and Chen. 

"Tao, Chen, you're here," Yongguk let them inside and then as quickly as he opened the door, he shut it then locked it. "What's going on, now?"

Chen answered, "Sorry for making this happen." His head dropped, "We're going to BigHit building and we're making a statement."

Tao and Chen acted as bodyguards of Jaemin as they led her to the car. The girls screaming at her for stealing their oppas. One girl grabbed Jaemin by the hand and she was pulled down onto the floor. The girl was met it an angry look from Tao and Chen, causing them to back up in defeat. As they drove up to the building, they saw many people with cameras. Reporters and paparazzi. They saw Jihyun and BTS. Only a few people from EXO came: Kai, Chen, Tao, Lay Sehun and Luhan. 

As soon as the two groups were together, questions were being shot out from all around them. The most prominent question being, "Are you dating her?"

JHope raised his arms as a signal for the people to calm down and to let him answer the question, "This is my girlfriend. Her name is Jung Jihyun and she is the main vocal from the group, Mystery."

This raised quizzical glances from the reporters who were asking, "What do you mean the group, Mystery."

Jungkook then raised his hand, seeing that it was his time to speak, "And this is Park Jaemin. She is my girlfriend and she is the leader of the group Mystery." Jaemin's eyes widened. HIS GIRLFRIEND? 

"Chen what do you have to do with this?" A reporter asked. 

"She is a good friend of mine that I met through Jungkook-ssi. I had just asked her to dance and she did out of politeness," The reporters kept asking and asking questions. The managers of the two groups then held the people back with security and brought them inside.

Jaemin crossed her arms and said with a scowl, "Jungkook, we need to talk." Jungkook nodded, scared of the worst. They went into a random vacant room. "What was that about? I'm not your girlfriend." As Jaemin said that, she felt her heart break a little. As if she actually wanted it to be true. 

Jungkook replied with a sheepish smile, "It was the only way for you to actually notice my feelings?" His statement sounding more like a question rather than a statement. 

"What feelin~" Jungkook interrupted her. 

"Jaemin-ah, I really like you. And I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you go out with me?"


Jihyun went back home with a grin that could rival Cheshire Cat's. She texted the other two girls saying JUNGMIN IS OFFICIAL!!

And in reply she got FINALLY!!!  and ITS ABOUT TIME!

She went on Youtube and went to go look at one of their newly uploaded videos. She listened to herself and the girls as they sang XOXO. Jihyun closed her eyes and then he eyes went to the view count. opened and no sound was able to come out. 5 million views. Most of them probably because of the scandal. 

She, of course, then went through the comments. 

Even though two of them stole my oppas. I have to admit. They are really good for an unsigned group. 

They are ugly. How can BTS and EXO take interest in them. 

Don't bash on these girls. If the boys want to be with them, let them. It's their lives. 

It's ok girls. Our oppas will get rid of them soon anyways. 


Jihyun and Jaemin walked to each other after school. "Have you been getting them, too?" Jaemin asked. Recently, Jaemin had been getting untraceable emails and death threats from girls. 

"The emails? Yeah. Don't tell the boys. They have enough on their hands," Jihyun said. 

"I was planning that, too," Jaemin said.


Yeah. Ewwww, my update today. OH WELL. I STILL LOVE THIS FIC... EVEN IF IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE SOMETIMES. 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

YEAH!!!

okbai