Chapter 11

If This Never Happened

Jihyun woke up and walked over to Daehyun's door. She banged it as loud as she could, "YAH, Daehyun, wake up."

She heard a groan, "It's only 730."

Jihyun rolled her eyes and pictured her brother wrapping a pillow around his neck. "If I suffer through loss of sleep, then you do, too,"

She walked to the kitchen because she would have to make breakfast for 17 people. She was about to walk into the kitchen when she heard a knock at the door. We're supposed to meet at 9. Who's here?"

She opened the door to find a barely awake Jaemin on her front porch, "Hey Jihyun, do you mind if i came early?"

Jihyun pulled Jaemin carefully to the couch. "What happened?"

Jaemin shook her head, "I'm fine, i just need some water." Jihyun nodded and went the the kitchen. She came back with a tall glass of water. 

"Are you ok?" Jaemin nodded. 

"Ok, so what do we need to do Ms. Jung?"

Jihyun punched her, "That makes me sound old."

"You are old," Jaemin said. In her mind she was thinking #sorrynotsorry 

"You're not helping me. You're hurt," Jihyun pushed Jaemin back onto the bed then walked to the kitchen. Jaemin was being a stalker and followed Jihyun. She then walked into the kitchen and took out some pans. 

Jaemin looked at the amount of food Jihyun had. "Do you know what you're going to make?"

Jihyun smirked and shook her head, "I'm gonna wing it."

Jaemin pushed Jihyun out of the kitchen and said, "I'm cooking. Get out."

Jihyun tried to get past Jaemin, "My kitchen."

"No, its not. Its your parents." Jihyun pouted and walked to the counter in front of the stove. After 30 minutes, Jaemin made kimchi fried rice for everyone. 

"I could have made that," Jihyun said. 

They heard a doorbell and in front of the door was BAP. "Hey Jihyun, Jaemin."

"I smell bokkeumbap," Zelo said. 

"Yeah just wait for everyone else," Jihyun intructed. They all walked into the living room and in less than 10 minutes, everyone was here.

"So... I see that Minji and Zelo are sitting together," Yongguk smirked. Himchan shared that same smirk, "And I see that Jihyun and Hoseok are getting pretty comfy too." Suga smiled, "And our Daehyun is having fun with Suki."

Jae smirked at her friends, "Oh the scandals."

"You still have to tell us who you like," Jihyun said. 

Jae gave her a come closer wave, "I like..." Jihyun waited anticipatively, "no one." Jae laughed as Jihyun looked unamused. 

"Fine," Jaemin said. "I like Chen from EXO." 

V scrunched up his face, "Him? He's ugly." He said like he was commenting on a girls outfit. Jae laughed. 

"He is not ugly," Jae said. "He's beautiful unlike Baekhyun,"

"Nuh-uh. Baekhyun is my mother," V arugued with Jaemin. 

"Who's the father then?" Jaemin asked in mock horror. 

"He left us at a young age," Everyone started laughing. Jaemin sighed. 

Suga leaned towards Jaemin, "You guys should tell us your bias in BTS."

Jihyun shook her head, "Nahh."

Suki blushed, "Nope."

Minji scoffed, "You wish."

"If you do, then we'll owe you something," Jae looked interested. 

"What do you mean by something?" 

"You're not actually considering it, are you?" Minji asked. 

Jae put her arm up in a surrendering position, "When someone tells you they'll owe you something, you have to consider it."


"Let's do something," Daehyun said. 

"What do you guys want to do?" Yongguk asked, his deep voice almost scaring the life out of Jaemin.

"I forget how deep his voice is sometimes," she whispered to Jungkook who chucked. 

"The beach?" Suki asked. Jaemin was hesitant but agreed anyways. They all went to their houses and got their clothes then they went to the beach. 

"Oh my god," they heard a voice say. The group turned around. Hyonah were wearing VERY revealing swim suits.

"Woah, and you called Choi Inyoung a ," Jihyun said examining the two-pieces. Hyunah was wearing a red swinsuit while Hyorin was wearing a blue swimsuit. 

"Oppa," Hyunah walked over to Zelo, "Do you want to hang out with us?" Minji glowered at Hyunah, who only smirked at the girl. Hyunah had an arm draped over Zelo's shoulder and she was touching his shirt seductively. 

Zelo backed away from Hyunah and walked to Minji, "No thanks. I'm fine."

Jihyun clapped, "Stop calling people younger than you oppa."

Hyorin glared at the girls with disdain. She walked up to Jhope, "Do you want to swim with me?' Jaemin gagged at Hyorin's fake sweet voice. 

"So pretentious, you don't even have an ," Jaemin snickered. 

Hyorin's mouth widened and Jhope laughed at Hyorin. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I guess it's your genetics. Your is flat. Not round. Flat." That was enough to send Hyorin overboard. Out of all of Falsetta, Hyorin was the most self-concious about her body. 

She went to Jaemin, "Thats a lie,"

"Yo, calm your . Wait, you can't yours are fake." Hyorin raised her hand. A hand grabbed her hand. Jungkook was the one who grabbed it. "Stop, Now." He commanded. 

Hyorin walked over to Hyunah and they walked away. Next thing you know, we heard a, "DID YOU SEE HOW HE TOUCHED MY HAND?"

"We're gonna go change," Jihyun told the boys who nodded. The girls came out of the changing rooms and they boys stared. Suki was wearing a blue swimsuit that had rings connecting the bikini and rings that connected on the bra. Jihyun had on a simple but elegant white bikini. Minji wore a Triangl bikni that was black and blue. Jae wore a black bikini but covered herself with a jersey. 

"I noticed that its always Jihyun and Suki together. Minji and Jaemin are always together too," Jongup noticed. 

"2Min and SuJi," V said. 

"HEY,"  three certain boys said, "our girls are straight."

"Your girls?" Jihyun tapped her foot. 

"What happened to your arm?" Jungkook asked Jae. Jae told him it was nothing. Her parents were back though. They were leaving for another business trip in a few days. 

Jongup pointed to Jaemin and Suga who were deep in conversation, "it's a yacht."

Himchan yelled out to everyone, "HEY GUYS JUNGMIN HAS SAILED."  Jihyun made a sly smile. "Payback time."


Comment and Subscribe. Or be a ghost if you want.

Anyways: 

baibai