Chapter 8

If This Never Happened

Before school the next day, the girls met up and walked into the building together. A group of two girls came up to Minji. "Minji you're such a good rapper."

Minji nodded but then she asked, "Oh, thank you," She recognized the girl that was talking to her, "But aren't you one of the girls that made fun of me right before the performance?"

"We just wanted to say sorry and we were hoping you'd forget everything and become our friend.." one of the girls said. 

Suki cut in on behalf of Minji who looked like she didn't know what to say, "Thats fine that you're sorry and we really appreciate that. Its just that changing like that so quickly isn't the best way to come and become friends with us..."

The girls muttered, "Let Minji talk."

"I am thankful that you find that my rapping is good and sure we can become friends but right now, i can't trust you," Minji told them. Jihyun and Suki nodded in agreement. 

Kids were gathering around watching the talk, "They are so full of themselves because of one performance." Janyoung said. But other kids had found some new-gained respect with the girls for keeping their own morals.

Overnight, the girls themselves had become queenkas. The way they rebeled agaist Falsetta and they way they dressed. The way they acted and the way they didn't let anything get to them. This newly gained respect was weird for Mystery so they chose to ignore it and go on with their daily lives. The girls all took Dance and Singing, but they didn't do much in the class. The class was pretty much rule by the Falsetta girls because of their huge ego's.

Minji and Jaemin walked into Dance and sat down at their usual spot in the back. They weren't as mad at the guys, since the guys were normally ignorant of some of the things Falsetta did, but with the girls tried to impress Falsetta in many ways.

"Hey Minji you looked pretty at the show," One guy said. 

Minji smiled and answered him, "Thanks."

Jaemin looked at him, "Park ChanYoung. Back away from my sister or else you will get kicked."

Chanyoung looked at Jaemin with amusement because of her overprotectiveness but then nodded, "Fine, fine." Then walked away from them and went to his seat. 

Kang-Seongsaeng came in, "Attention..... Bow," Class president said. 

"Thank you. Now today we will have a skills test." The class groaned. 

"So today, because i have been teaching you quite a bit of sight singing, it will be an on the spot sight singing test. Partner up," Kang-Seongsaeng said. 

The test was that they were going to accompany you with the first 5 measures. Then they would stop playing. Each person went up and the last group was Minji and Jaemin. Kang-SeongSaeng began playing the first few measures with them then the girls kept going on their own. They did well with only a few flats and sharps but they did better than the youngest in Falsetta, who was trying to burn holes through them. 

It was finally time for lunch and as usual, Falsetta was glaring at them. More people came up to the girls congratulating them. 

"You guys are becoming quite popular." Namjoon said.

Suki nodded, "I'm not used to all this attention."

Jaemin scowled, "People are pissing me off. There was this one group of girls that used to egg me and now, they want to become best friends."

Jihyun agreed with Jaemin, "People are trying to be nicer. One girl was indirectly trying to become my best friend so that she would be in the group."

Jaemin stopped and turned serious, "Do you guys want to continue this?"The three girls nodded and the guys smiled. "YES! Because i have a billion songs to teach you guys."


The first thing Jihyun did was make a Youtube page without the girls knowing. She uploaded their performance that she made Yongguk record for her. She checked how many views the video had gotten and it had gotten a thousand overnight. She smiled, it was probably most of the school showing it to their friends. 

She checked the comments:

Wow, you guys are really good. keep going. ~Random ahjusshi

I never kenw you guys could do that~ Random male student

I LOVE YOUR CLOTHES ~ Random female student

You guys aren't that good, don't worry that wasn't our best performance ~Falsetta

That comment got a lot of dislikes as well as a lot of counterarguments from other students. She read through them some of them

At least they don't bully people ~ random person

Hey~ They have better dances, they are more in sync and way more talented than your nasal singing ~ male student. 

Jihyun smiled. Maybe this group could get somewhere. Plus, she really was having fun with her friends making music, singing and dancing. I'll let them find this page for themselves Jihyun thought. She looked at the number of subscribers because of this one video, 543. 


"Guys, let's learn a BTS song," Suki recommended. 

Jaemin smiled and nodded, "I love Bulletproof pt. 2 or No More Dream."

"I like Bulletproof pt. 2" Minji agreed. 

"OK~ Bulletproof pt. 2 it is," Jihyun clasped her hands together. "But theres seven members and four of us."

"Hey." Jaemin looked at Suki, "You wanna rap?" 

Suki shook her head, "I can't rap for my life."

"We'll you should do  V's part for the song then." Jaemin said. "The one where he goes Everything i want everything i do blah blah blah blah... yeah."

They walked to the dance studio that Jaemin rented a room in. They were in the room for three hours before they learned everything. 

They walked to the side and sighed, "That is a hard dance."

Suki nodded, "How does BTS sing and dance at the same time?"

"They don't" Jaemin said, "they lip-sync"


Suki went back to her job at the confections restaurant across the place from where Jaemin worked. A few boys went up to her. 

"Hey," One boy said while they were ordering. "You're from Mystery. You guys did really well. I think you're the prettiest out of all of them." Suki blushed and then took their order. They say down and kept talking about her. 

"She's really pretty. Hook up with her, hyung," One of his friends said. 

Daehyun walked in and went over to Suki, "Hey, Suki." 

"Oh hey Daehyun-ssi," Suki eyesmiled. 

Daehyun chuckled, "You can drop the formalities and call me oppa."

"Ah," Suki nodded. "De, Daehyun-oppa."

"Oh shoot," The guy that tried to flirt with Suki said. "Jung Daehyun got to her first."

"Nevermind dude. Hey, you think Jaemin would go for me?"

"Hell no, she's scary even if she's really nice sometimes. I don't think she'd be able to stand a guy like you." Another one of his friends said. 

"What about Jihyun?"

"Someone already claimed her," the voice said back.

Daehyun walked to the table behind the group of six boys. The boys were known as Teen Top, another kingka group in their school.They weren't as known as BAP so Suki didn't recognize them immediately. 

"Back off from Suki," Daehyun warned. 

The guy flirting with her, Chunji, smirked, "Does the almighty Daehyun like Suki?"

Daehyun denied it, "No, just stay away."

"Dude," Changjo said. "Denial is just a river in Egypt."

Suki came and gave both Daehyun and Teen Top their orders. "Here you guys go, thanks for coming."


The next day at school Falsetta walked up to the four girls as they came in. 

"HEY MYSTERY!" Hyunah yelled. Everyone turned to look at what was happening.

Jaemin crossed her arms, "What do you want Hyunah?"

"We want a rematch. Today at the park at 430," Hyorin turned to look at everyone. "EVERYONE SHOULD COME, so that these girls can see who the true stars are."

"Aww, thanks for saying nice things about us," Jihyun retorted at her. Hyorin looked murderous. 

"We'll see you then. Oh and do a cover of a song, we'll be doing one too," Hyunah told them. 

As they left the students were taking sides and bets. "I bet 20 that Falsetta will win"

"I bet 30 that Mystery will win."


At 430, Mystery walked over to the park where a huge crowd of kids were. "So who's our judge?"

"The kingkas, Teen Top," Hyunah pointed at the group of six boys. 

Suki's eyes widened, "The boys that came yesterday at my job."

Jihyun laughed, "So you're going to use people who are close to you so that you can get a biased vote?"

The people in the crowd muttered, "Thats true, its not fair if they use Teen Top."

"LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT," Hyunah yelled at her. It was really last minute to try to find new judges right now.

Jaemin walked up to a group of random teenagers, "Excuse me, I'm Jaemin and i was wondering if you guys can judge this dance/singing competition we're having. The girls against us are using a biased vote and since we don't know you, can you guys judge for us?"

The boys looked at each other and held a mini discussion then looked up at Jaemin, "Sure."

Minji and Jaemin grinned at each other, "Does that work for you Hyunah?" 

Hyunah had open in shock. She didn't think that Mystery knew who those boys were. It was SHINee. The boys were the kingkas of another school not to far awaty from their school. Hyorin smirked, they knew the boys and the boys were close to them. They were sure to win. 

SHINee though, had other plans. There were five of them and they intended to be fair. This was probably a big deal judging by the number of students and they didn't want Falsetta to think that they can control them. 

Falsetta was wearing pretty revealing clothes.The sun was out though, so the girls wouldn't get cold. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105336073

They danced to Dr. Feelgood by RANIA. The dance was a really y dance that made all the guys go crazy and blush when the girls spread their legs. 

When the girls spread their legs, Jaemin yelled out, "OPPA! I'M READY!!" Making the people in the crowd laugh. 

"They just ripped off the song," Suki complained. The voices of the girls didn't fit the song. When they ended the song, everyone clapped and the boys wolf-whisteled. 

Mystery went up. They had a aura that showed 'you can't mess with Mystery'. 

Hyunah and Hyorin weren't impressed. Their seductiveness would make them win for sure. Well, thats what they thought.

As the song started, BTS was surprised. They wondered if they would be able to pull it off with only four people. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=105342117

"Jaemin and Minji look like the bad girls of the group," Jongup commented. 

Jungkook nodded, "Suki looks like the girliest and Jihyun is dresses more like V."

Namjoon chuckled, "Our concept is mostly the colors Black and white. These girls love the color black and gold."

(The parts chage to whoever is singing which part)

Bangtan Boys-We Are Bulletproof pt.2

What?
[Jaemin] Iri naenwa
What?
[Jaemin] Ginjanghae da
What?
[Jaemin] Kkeutpandaejang
Woah!
[Minji] We are Bulletproof
Hya! Hya!
[Minji] We are Bulletproof
Hya! Wassup?
[Minji] Bulletproof

[Jaemin] Ireumeun Jung Kook
Seukeireun jeonguk
Hakgyo daesin yeonseupsireseo bamsae chumeul chugo norae bulleossne
Neohuiga nol ttae
Nan kkumeul jipdo
Hamyeo jameul
[Minji] Maeil bamsae bolpeneul japne achim haega tteun dwie na nuneul gamne
Ijungjasdaewa sumanheun bandae sogeseo kkaebuswobeorin naui hangye
Geue banhae
Jaesu johge hoesae
Keontaekdoen sokching norae mot hae raeppeoreul danghan neohuiege raeppeoraneun taiteureun sachi

[Suki] Everywhere I goeverything I do
Na boyeojulge kareul garawassdeon mankeum
Nal musihadeon
Manheun saramdeul ijen OhOhOhWoa-OhOh
Hey shout it out

[Jihyun] Oh
Namanchi haebwassdamyeon doreul deonjyeo
We go hard urin geobi eopseo
[Minji] Click click, bang bang ([Suki] We just sing it like)
[Minji] Click clickbang bang ([Suki] We just sing it like)
[Jiyun] Oh
Namanchi haebwassdamyeon doreul deonjyeo
We go hard urin geobi eopseo
[Minji] Click click, bang bang ([Suki] We just sing it like)
Click click, bang bang ([Suki] We just sing it like)

What?
[Jaemin] Iri naenwa
What?
[Jaemin] Ginjanghae da
What?
[Jaemin] Kkeutpandaejang
Woah!
[Minji] We are Bulletproof
Hya! Hya!
[Minji] We are Bulletproof
Hya! Wassup?
[Jihyun] Bulletproof

[Jaemin] Rook at my profile
Ajik amugeosdo eopsji still yeonseupsaeng and raeppeomaen
Yeah I do know that’s nothing
Gomindo haessjiman ije piryo eopseojyeossji
Neon ajikdo
Amachueo
Nan meijeo jjuk geureohge sseokgil
[Minji] Its Minji malcheoreom goemulgati museun biteudeun gane nan ssak jibeosamkyeo
Chungsilhan ireumgapt yaedeura iriwa miri bwa hannat aidorui banjeon Haha!
Hipbusimppunin hyeongdeureun bulganeunghada haessji but
Ttokttokhi bwa igeol impossiblee machimpyo jjigeo I’m possible ja ije dwaessni boy

[Suki] Everywhere I goeverything I do
Na boyeojulge kareul garawassdeon mankeum
Nal musihadeon
Manheun saramdeul ijen OhOhOhWoa-OhOh
Hey shout it out

[Jihyun] Oh
Namanchi haebwassdamyeon doreul deonjyeo
We go hard urin geobi eopseo
[Minji] Click click, bang bang ([Suki] We just sing it like)
Click clickbang bang ([Suki] We just sing it like)
[Jihyun] Oh
Namanchi haebwassdamyeon doreul deonjyeo
We go hard urin geobi eopseo
[Minji] Click click, bang bang ([Suki] We just sing it like)
Click click, bang bang ([Suki] We just sing it like)

What?
[Minji] Iri naenwa
What?
[Minji] Ginjanghae da
What?
[Minji] Kkeutpandaejang
Woah!
[Minji] We are Bulletproof
Hya! Hya!
[Jaemin] We are Bulletproof
Hya! Wassup?
[Jaemin] Bulletproof

[Jaemin] Bulletproof

[All] Bulletproof

The dance break made all of them really amazed at Suki, Jaemin and Minji's dancing skills. They wondered why Jihyun didn't dance. Jihyun didn't dance because Jihyun couldn't dance as well as the others so she told them not to let her dance and that she'll just stand behind them. The last formation they made was a Diamond formation and they ended the song. BTS was shocked. They didn't lip sync and they did really well for a live performance. 

"So oppas, what do you think?" Hyunah turned to SHINee smirking. 

Jaemin rolled her eyes, "You know them, too?"

Hyunah smirked, "Yup and now we will still win either way."

"Wrong," Minho said. "We're gonna be fair Hyunah-ssi."

Hyorin looked at Minho, "Why the formalities, oppa?"

Minho looked at her, "Because, i have my reasons."

Minho walked over to Mystery, "My vote is for Mystery."

Jonghyun walked over to Falsetta, "My vote is for my favorite gals."

Key walked with Jonghyun, "My vote is for Falsetta as well."

Taemin walked to Mystery, "I'm all for Mystery."

Everyone looked at Onew.


SUHYUN HAS SAILED. Ok. Im finished. 

 Yeah. Comment. Subscribe. Hate on me if you want. Lol. Yeah well. 

okbai